DOING SW FROM HOME???

Oh well. I did chips with my sausage, Bacon and eggs but it was very yummy x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

All seems quite bizarre lovely, and can imagine how frustrated you must be.

Re the 'chips' hubby and I use new pots to make skin on 'chips' for red, so you can always do that next time if you need to.

My weight loss seems to be slow and steady, I tried ee and didn't lose so am trying Original and finding its gradually shifting. I've also used mfp to be more aware of the cals so I roughly try to stick to the cals for 1.5lb loss per week. I've only been having potato/ pasta as h/ex once a week and chucking in the odd green day. From what I've read over the weeks people have mentioned things like making sure you drink plenty of fluids- I've been on detox tea and lemon water to increase fluid without it being just tea coffee or squash. then things like Food diary.. Checking weights and measures... Making sure you have some syns and your hex's.... Can't think of anything else right now, but I'm sure you know all this already..

Really hope you manage to find a way for it to work for you :) we are all routing for you xx

Yep 30g I think xx

Hi Guys. Have posted on here a few times in my mission to get back on track. Back story is I managed to lose 12.5 kgs, but then got comfortable and let things slip.... by putting back on around 8 kgs. This was last summer and now I just cant seem to get my head back into it. I can barely manage a day without going over syns and sabotaging myself! I was so focused and had great willpower when I lost weight originally and now I have no idea how I can get back in the zone! Any advice would be great, because I am going to be back where I started :-(

I weighed out 25g of dry noodles and thought it was minuscule! No way I was wasting syns on that so just had chicken & oriental veg and a large glass of wine instead. A much more sensible way to spend my syns :)

Welcome sporty! Everyone on here is fab, so supportive!

Do you write a diary at all? I've found my diary to be really helpful, if I know I'm going to write down what I've eaten and admit it to myself, I think twice before eating it.
Good luck x

Hi. Thanks for the reply. I did try starting a diary ages ago I think, but maybe I need to try it again and be completely honest. Maybe I just need public shaming!

Hi. Thanks for the reply. I did try starting a diary ages ago I think, but maybe I need to try it again and be completely honest. Maybe I just need public shaming!

I struggle to post in my diary on here every day but write in a paper diary. Last time I did SW I found it helped me to stay on track much more.

Soooooo tired! Ooooh, got an interview for practice nurse job, eeek!

Hub said 'can we have a nice tea tonight' by that he means non sw! I need to do a tasty sw tea for him, he's never hugely excited with our meals. Maybe a curry will do the job, want to trick him lol

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins
Jen hope interview went well today. When do you expect them to make a decision. I have an interview next week and possible another one in London the week after.

I weighed out 25g of dry noodles and thought it was minuscule! No way I was wasting syns on that so just had chicken & oriental veg and a large glass of wine instead. A much more sensible way to spend my syns :)

I quite agree! Noodles are quite overrated! X

I struggle to post in my diary on here every day but write in a paper diary. Last time I did SW I found it helped me to stay on track much more.
I use memo's on my mobile phone to write my food diary. I always have my phone to hand, and can add as I eat:)

Jen hope interview went well today. When do you expect them to make a decision. I have an interview next week and possible another one in London the week after.

Interview is next Tuesday! Got a few days to prepare, gonna be a tough one I think. Altho, I'd just decided to apply for a course at uni so don't know which one I want to do now!

Totally blew it last night :-( underestimated how much nights would make me go off track, just so blimin tired all of the time. Had a sainsbury's curry, bhaji, naan bread and chocolate :-( Scales show 2lb gain, which to be fair is better than Monday as was 4lb gain then lol need to now claw it back, yet again!

They are free on ee, I was having a red day yesterday so had to syn them if I wanted any.

2 3/4lb off this week :) Sooooo happy after my gain last week. Think I shall do a few more red days from now on. Ruth x

Thanks Jen. My brain took some convincing that I could be satisfied and full without eating carbs but I'm hoping that will get easier if I do more of it. I'm such a pasta & bread addict that it just felt really odd not having them. I'm convinced it helped though :)

You will get used to it hun and soon realise you don't actually need them at all! I do like bread so love 2 hexb's on red :)

Ooo a proper sandwich, that's heaven lol

Back