DOING SW FROM HOME???

AH, ok, I think I get it - so 2 x 60g of wholemeal… yeah, I wouldn't do it all the time - but think I would prefer to do that than syn my delicious homemade pizza dough……..! LOL
x

Yep that's it! I'm not sure of the weight of them exactly, so u may need to syn a few g's. But I'm pretty crap at that, I don't usually. If u spray the thing in fry light it crisps up a bit too. X

Thank you Summer :)

I just had a bag of fridge raiders and apparently they are only 2.5 syns, can that be right?

Is anyone counting calories? and if so whats the normal amount to get a good loss. I'm following SW but tracking my cals on MFP too. Staying around 1200 aday.

MFP really does the work with you with seeing how many calories you need to stick to for good losses :) I'd definitely recommend a little bit more than that, when I was using MFP for 1.5lb loss a week average I had 1500 calories :) is 1200 what it suggested for you?

I usually have between 1250 and 1600 cals, I think if u have a few days of higher cals mixed with lower your body doesn't get stuck in a rut with it. Xx

Oooo Jen! Enjoy! It's so yum! X

I went to the harvester Wednesday and was told they have taken the fat free salad dressing off the menu. Not sure if it every restaurant or just that one but I have already emailed to complain x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh no! I went to my local one last week and they had it, well the fruity red devil one is low don't think it's free though?? I sometimes take my own cheese triangles or philly for my jacket so looks like i'll be taking some dressing too next time lol :)

If you put it on high jen it should be fine :) xx

Afternoon all! Back on here properly now - though not SW yet! I figure it'll help me get back on SW if I'm surrounding myself with you saintly guys again :)

In a very good mood today, despite worrying about going sober clubbing to my favourite club tonight! Possibility of another apprenticeship in the pipeline thanks to the lovely Toni-Anne! Nothing definite yet, but just sent off my applications for the course :D I just need to be positive about it and I have a good chance :)

I can see most of you are doing well! Doesn't seem like anyone's struggling too much :)

Jen, pulled pork sounds yummy, still never made it myself! Will put it on my list of things to try when I'm back on it :) x

Had a chicken nugget happy meal today with no juice just that, so paranoid about gaining weight, but I've only had 2syns for past 3days and none exept that today, does everyone think I'll be okay? I'd be gutted if I gained for a stupid happymeal, only done it for a treat since I've lost 13lbs in 4weeks. Xxxx

Had a chicken nugget happy meal today with no juice just that, so paranoid about gaining weight, but I've only had 2syns for past 3days and none exept that today, does everyone think I'll be okay? I'd be gutted if I gained for a stupid happymeal, only done it for a treat since I've lost 13lbs in 4weeks. Xxxx

With only 3 syns in 2 days, you should be fine! When I go to mcdonalds I always have the chicken salads, actually really tasty!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Doing pulled pork on Sunday now cos hubby out tonight and I want him to have it, I know he'll be surprised!

Got sausages, bns mash, veg and a LUSH homemade BBQ sauce for tea :p

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

I've got sausage and BNS mash tonight too Jen, finding my 2nd red day far easier than the 1st. Gonna have a cheese sandwich to use up my HX's in a mo as having dinner late tonight. I could get used to this :)

Back