DOING SW FROM HOME???

Impromptu trip to Indian restaurant with my parents and hubby has trashed my day syn wise :( Fridays are always my weakness.

It's just one day hun, you'll be ok and everyone deserves a treat once a week :) I had curry, rice, naan, bhaji, chocolates thurs night - you're not alone lol

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

I love how everyone is so supportive on here when people have a bad day and give so much encouragement that tomorrow is another day !

Oh pants! I think I've messed up! Was doing a red day and planned on having LM sausages & swp mash which I thought was going to be free so used my 2 HXB's for a butty earlier in the day. Just checked and sweet potato is not super free and only free on green so I've had too many HXB's to do ee and now a but stuck :-s

Can you switch to EE and syn the extra hex ?

How would I work out how many extra syns?

2 slices of bread, I weighed them and they were about 90g for the 2.

I think a slice of brown bread from a big loaf is around 6syns

I've now decided to start Slimming World at home after starting in group 7 weeks ago. All has been going well and I lost 13lbs in 6 weeks :D Last week was a 3lb loss and I couldn't wait to speak about it with group and consultant. Anyhoo she went through everyone then totally forgot about me, I was livid - now if this had been first time I would have stayed but she as over 80 members passing through on a Wednesday night so you never really get chance to talk anyway :(
After last weeks experience I have set my heart on doing it at home and have started a food diary on here in hope people will keep me on track :D Its called smurfettes EE food diary :D

Thanks Mum and Jen, just added everything up and by changing to ee and synning the extra slice of bread I've had 14.5 syns. No wine now but I'm still on plan so big sigh if relief :) Thankyou :)

Welcome Smurfette! Thanks Jen, you are right it's only one night! Going to the gym again in the morning for Zumba and if I can get up early enough combat too! Anyone doing anything exciting this weekend? I have to do some uni work and have put my name down for an extra shift on Sunday-must be mad!!

Thanks Summer86 xx I am starting to do Aquafit twice a week now using the money \I would have used to go to SW so that will help me, went on a nice long stroll to local park with kids today although I regretted it after as my hands were red raw and frozen lol

Welcome smurfete, great loss so far, well done!! Am so glad I've never wasted my money and joined a group last year, saved a fortune lol :)

We're a lovely supportive group here :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

My bf was up at 5 for work so although I didn't get up I've been awake on and off since then! I've never been someone who can lie in though, I'm always up by 8.30-9 although compared to when I get up for work that IS a long lie in!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lost 2lbs this week :D cannot tell you how good it feel to hit the 11's. I can't remember when I was last 11st something, it's got to be nearly 9/10 years ago. Have also now hit the 2 stone loss mark - yay!

Now onwards and downwards to the last 1st 6lbs to get me to my target...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-23791887.jpg
    image-23791887.jpg
    379.9 KB · Views: 45
Well done ToniAnne!!! Amazing x

Morning all, I have been up since 7.30 with the kids, washing on, breakfast done… and now to get ready to take one out to French!

Breakfast was yum - I had my usual oat bran porridge and banana, but added a Greek Muller Strawberry (0.5syn) which sweetened it and gave it a lovely flavour.

Not sure what the plans are aside from French and a soft play party tomorrow… OH out tonight… chilled weekend I think x

Back