DOING SW FROM HOME???

Well done ToniAnne!!! Amazing x

Morning all, I have been up since 7.30 with the kids, washing on, breakfast done... and now to get ready to take one out to French!

Breakfast was yum - I had my usual oat bran porridge and banana, but added a Greek Muller Strawberry (0.5syn) which sweetened it and gave it a lovely flavour.

Not sure what the plans are aside from French and a soft play party tomorrow... OH out tonight... chilled weekend I think x

Sounds like a nice weekend, I have literally no plans so I think I'm going to stay in the warm and curl up with my kindle.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

When will my boys 'want' a lie-in at the weekend?!!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Funny, hubby and I were just talking about that as we sit downstairs in the peace and quiet having a coffee while both boys are still in bed. Mine are 9 and 12 . We'll see them when they're hungry ...... Yay !! X

That sounds lovely ToniAnne! I would so love to curl up with my (rather tricky) knitting, but I think I need to get the kids some fresh air they will drive me potty otherwise! though if I can persuade OH to maybe get up and out with them I might be able to conquer the sleeves on this teeny cardi!
Enjoy your cosy weekend xx

Go Toni, you're flying through the stones now! Feels great doesn't it, surreal tho. What's your target?

How I would love a lie-in til 8.30/9!! 7am is a lie-in to my two, really hope they'll be lazy boys soon lol but at 2.5 and 4 will be a while I think! :)

I've now decided to start Slimming World at home after starting in group 7 weeks ago. All has been going well and I lost 13lbs in 6 weeks :D Last week was a 3lb loss and I couldn't wait to speak about it with group and consultant. Anyhoo she went through everyone then totally forgot about me, I was livid - now if this had been first time I would have stayed but she as over 80 members passing through on a Wednesday night so you never really get chance to talk anyway :(
After last weeks experience I have set my heart on doing it at home and have started a food diary on here in hope people will keep me on track :D Its called smurfettes EE food diary :D

Welcome Smurfette, your reasons for quitting a group are exactly the same as mine. My local group was unmanageably big and would often take nearly 2 hours from joining the weigh in queue to leaving, and got very little support or advice compared to here ...... This forum is fab, and even though I don't spend loads of time on here there's always a friendly ear and a helpful word whenever i need it. Good luck to you hon :)

That sounds lovely ToniAnne! I would so love to curl up with my (rather tricky) knitting, but I think I need to get the kids some fresh air they will drive me potty otherwise! though if I can persuade OH to maybe get up and out with them I might be able to conquer the sleeves on this teeny cardi!
Enjoy your cosy weekend xx

How old are your kids? The thought of a lazy day is soooo appealing but as you said, boys would drive us insane! They are currently glued to Ben and Holly but only lasts 10min lol x

Welcome Smurfette, your reasons for quitting a group are exactly the same as mine. My local group was unmanageably big and would often take nearly 2 hours from joining the weigh in queue to leaving, and got very little support or advice compared to here ...... This forum is fab, and even though I don't spend loads of time on here there's always a friendly ear and a helpful word whenever i need it. Good luck to you hon :)

I couldn't have got to target without my little minimins family :)

Go Toni, you're flying through the stones now! Feels great doesn't it, surreal tho. What's your target?

I'm only 5ft 4 so I've set my target to 10st 7lbs and am going to see how I look and feel then as to whether I make a new target of 10st.
Surreal to think this time last year I was 14st 8! Scary thought actually.

I'm gonna try for 10st7lb too, see how I feel. Just crept into the 10 stones but target celebrations and valentine put pay to that lol. I don't mind tho, not so hung up on it really, as long as I continue to sts or loose, I'll be happy esp as warmer weather is coming so will get out running more x

Lost 2lbs this week :D cannot tell you how good it feel to hit the 11's. I can't remember when I was last 11st something, it's got to be nearly 9/10 years ago. Have also now hit the 2 stone loss mark - yay!

Now onwards and downwards to the last 1st 6lbs to get me to my target...

fab loss tonianne. Well done. Have a great day.

I'm gonna try for 10st7lb too, see how I feel. Just crept into the 10 stones but target celebrations and valentine put pay to that lol. I don't mind tho, not so hung up on it really, as long as I continue to sts or loose, I'll be happy esp as warmer weather is coming so will get out running more x

I like to go for 10 st 7 lbs too but when I get to 11 see how feel. I am very unhappy about my lower belly and if I could get that trimmed, I'll be happy - might resort to tummy tuck i I win some money haha.

I don't have kids but can't have a ie in as I am awake from 5.30-6 and get up 7.30 latest or a massive headache comes on.

Morning Ladies!
Congrats on all the losers!
Chloe don't be too disheartened Hun hopefully it's just because you've been working out loads!

I've woken up with a terrible headache :( It's making me feel sick so I've ate breakfast and took a strong painkiller gunna try n sleep it off as didn't get much sleep last night as the headache kept waking me up!
Me and the boyf ended up going for tea and to the pics last night with friends which I enjoyed but was a bit annoyed at myself about coz id made a lovely Quorn Chilli to have which I'm going to have today! We went to Las Iguanas and me and the Boyf shared the tapas which was gorge but now I'm thinking there goes another week! On the plus side I made enough chilli to freeze in 2 tubs as well as the portion for tea so I'll have that a few times this week which should help! Need to be good the rest of the week now if I've got any chance of getting loss! X

How old are your kids? The thought of a lazy day is soooo appealing but as you said, boys would drive us insane! They are currently glued to Ben and Holly but only lasts 10min lol x

My daughter 7 in May, and son 4 til July, though he started school in Sept :)
They are quite good at playing for a bit, but then I find I'd rather get up than have them clambering on the bed! I quite like the excuse to get out to a club :) then if we've done stuff early we can veg at home in the afternoon!

I'm only 5ft 4 so I've set my target to 10st 7lbs and am going to see how I look and feel then as to whether I make a new target of 10st.
Surreal to think this time last year I was 14st 8! Scary thought actually.

Wow Tonianne you are an inspiration to me, I am 5ft 1 and currently 14st10lbs....i think , 1st proper weigh in on monday, I would love to be 12st by my holiday in october, if you can do it then hopefully I can too!? :/

Congrats Toni! I can't wait to see the 11's again! Just got back from doing body combat and Zumba and I'm so cold now I've stopped moving!! Think I'm going to spend the rest of the day at home, doing some jobs, a bit of Uni work and planning for the week ahead.

Wow Tonianne you are an inspiration to me, I am 5ft 1 and currently 14st10lbs....i think , 1st proper weigh in on monday, I would love to be 12st by my holiday in october, if you can do it then hopefully I can too!? :/

Believe me when I say you definitely can. I have tried dieting over the last 7-8 years and its only the last 5 months that its really worked and that's thanks to SW and this forum. Between last march and September I only lost 8.5lbs, just trying to 'watch' what I ate - it was slow progress and didn't work. So then I switched to SW and suddenly the weight was dropping off me. For the first 10 weeks or so I didn't exercise either, apart from walking to and from work, although I'm sure that doesn't work for everyone. Now I've lost 2 stone I'm finding that I need to do some form of exercise so I shred 2-3 times a week (it's a 20 min workout if you've not heard of it). I never thought I'd get this far but if I can so you you can too :D xx

im sad today girlies and for once its not weight related! after 3 days of trying i have not got tickets to go and see beyonce :cry: haha!
save your money for something for you rather making her richer. I wanted to go see Michael Buble but after seeing price tickets, I thought I can use the money to go on a short break.

I like to go for 10 st 7 lbs too but when I get to 11 see how feel. I am very unhappy about my lower belly and if I could get that trimmed, I'll be happy - might resort to tummy tuck i I win some money haha.

I don't have kids but can't have a ie in as I am awake from 5.30-6 and get up 7.30 latest or a massive headache comes on.

Snap Rosie. My public target is 11 but secretly I'd really like to get to 10.10. I'm 11.10 now and hubby thinks I should stop now and just exercise x

Back