DOING SW FROM HOME???

save your money for something for you rather making her richer. I wanted to go see Michael Buble but after seeing price tickets, I thought I can use the money to go on a short break.
yep your right! i was preparing to pay the £93 that was being charged for a ticket, love her so much! but yeh i suppose i can use the money for something else clothes/day out etc!

Eee chatty little bunch today!! Just been catching up! Go toni!! You're doing amazing love! Can't believe how quickly you've lost that! I wish I wasn't such a slow loser, but then I guess I don't really stick to plan so it's my own fault!

Ah God! I know what you's mean about lie ins! The boys are ok now they're older they come down and play on the wii when they get up but now silly dog has her breakfast at half 7 so we have to get up for that!

I have to go to a 40th birthday tonight for someone dan works with, not really looking forward to it at all as I don't know anyone, and there apparently will be about 20 domino pizzas and I've had a pretty insane pizza craving for about a month now.. Soooooo... Meh! Haha! Feel rank had about 10 shots last night eww! Pretty amazing as I was only put 3 hours but managed to get myself into a right little drunken state, playing catch up always makes u the most drunk I think!! Haha! So much for no booze for lent! Oh well!

How's everyone's day going? Just made a yum lunch I felt like eating really bad stuff but controlled myself! Xx

Attachments

• image-1516955033.jpg
    image-1516955033.jpg
    568.9 KB · Views: 61
Ooooh, pizza!! Off to harvester for inlaws 60th birthday later, planning on being good but who know's what will happen lol Oliver is at stagecoach at the mo, am actually sat in the car whilst Henry has a little snooze lol

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

I could just eat some pizza myself, or even harvester!

Thanks charl, I'm pretty sure it's going to slow down for this last stone a half so I've got the be good!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Im debating whether to do the shred now, I feel awful, but it might pump me up a bit to face tonight! Xx

That lookd yum Charl. I am just having leftover soup to warm me up. it is freezing here.

Ooo Rosie! Yum! I could eat some yummy soup right now! It's freezing here too! Look at the snow!

Attachments

• image-1057177528.jpg
    image-1057177528.jpg
    518.4 KB · Views: 63
Can't believe you've got so much snow Charl! It's very cold here in Shropshire but no snow thank goodness. I'm debating doing some exercise, got all the boys here this wk end and they seem quite happy with a movie day so could spend a few mins on the rower but I've done my hair really nicely today and don't want to get all sweaty lol What a poor excuse :)

So much snow Charl. Thank god we do not have any snow but it is freezing. Was thinking to go for anotehr walk (already been once) and see if I can pick up any nice fruits but it is too cold.

Welcome Smurfette, your reasons for quitting a group are exactly the same as mine. My local group was unmanageably big and would often take nearly 2 hours from joining the weigh in queue to leaving, and got very little support or advice compared to here ...... This forum is fab, and even though I don't spend loads of time on here there's always a friendly ear and a helpful word whenever i need it. Good luck to you hon :)

Yes that's exactly what mine was like :D I'm on here most nights and during day sometimes if kids are off doing there on thing lol Yes I find Minimims really helpful and will do this with all your support :D

I couldn't have got to target without my little minimins family :)

Yes its great plus my sister is a member on here too so that's a bonus :D

Just picking up Oliver from stagecoach, it's a singing/acting class, he looks soooo cute! :)

Weigh in day today absolutely gutted only a half a pound down. I walked 24 miles last week, and stayed under 1200 cals just cant under stand it, so disheartened!! Have been off the drink for three weeks too but think I will be opening a bottle of wine later I'm so annoyed!!!

Weigh in day today absolutely gutted only a half a pound down. I walked 24 miles last week, and stayed under 1200 cals just cant under stand it, so disheartened!! Have been off the drink for three weeks too but think I will be opening a bottle of wine later I'm so annoyed!!!
Have you been drinking enough fluid and eaten superfree - I find the more superfree I eat and drink plenty of water the quicker weight comes off. On weeks not eating much superfree ISTS or put on.

You shouldn't ever eat less than 1200 cals ESP doing that amount of walking, your body goes into starvation mode and everything you do consume gets stored rather than used for energy. X

Morning girls, been having a catch up of the threads as I have had such a busy few days off with the kids but all back to normal tomorrow with the kids back at school and me back at work!

Do you think it would be really cheeky to go and join a SW class tomorrow to get the books?? It sounds a bit naughty but all the info I've got is from my cousin and I'm thinking if I go and get the info then maybe it will be a little easier than texting her at least twice a day with questions haha!!!!!

Anyone else done this? X

Morning girls, been having a catch up of the threads as I have had such a busy few days off with the kids but all back to normal tomorrow with the kids back at school and me back at work!

Do you think it would be really cheeky to go and join a SW class tomorrow to get the books?? It sounds a bit naughty but all the info I've got is from my cousin and I'm thinking if I go and get the info then maybe it will be a little easier than texting her at least twice a day with questions haha!!!!!

Anyone else done this? X

No it's not cheeky but you could get all the books you need off eBay instead. At least then you don't have the guilt of joining but not going :) X

Anyone else done this? X

I did this :)
I gave a fake phone number to the leader at mine though because she bombards her members with texts in the week - not something I wanted!

Because I'm a serial weighed I looked at the scales again today and they say 11st 11.5lb?! What the..?! Don't know how I could possibly lose another 1.5lb yesterday, although I did shred, but I imagine its a fake loss and I won't be seeing that next week. Either way what a nice start to the morning!

Because I'm a serial weighed I looked at the scales again today and they say 11st 11.5lb?! What the..?! Don't know how I could possibly lose another 1.5lb yesterday, although I did shred, but I imagine its a fake loss and I won't be seeing that next week. Either way what a nice start to the morning!

Don't take any notice and take the weight it shows you on your proper WI day. Other days are fake reading as sometimes you have eaten a big meal the night before and shows less and other times when you have not eaten much shows more.

Back