DOING SW FROM HOME???

Yes I felt she had favourites in my class and I definitely wasn't paying £4.95 to be ignored lol xx I've got the kick up the bum I need by losing 13lbs in 6 weeks so that's enough with help from people on here to keep me on track doing it alone :D

On the issue about superfree food, the latest magazine as a recipe for tomato soup & its lush :D I tried it last week thinking it would turn out wrong or just taste bland but it was fab :D Definitely recommend it :D

Where do you get the magazine? I live in Ireland and have never seen it

Where do you get the magazine? I live in Ireland and have never seen it

I used to get it from group but most supermarkets sell it, I used to buy it from Tesco xx

Hi all, I was a bit worried about trying SW from home this time, but the girls (and guys) on here are lovely, so supportive and helpful.

Had another small loss this week 1.2lb, nut have crossed the stone zone yippee. Am now (just) in the 14s:D
Have got a yucky sore throat and am craving sweet things so tried a highlight (2syns) in a muller light vanilla - it was lush like a chocolate mousse.

Pulled pork was amazing, hubs loved it! Did hairy bikers version, less spice next time!! Gammon joint in the oven for sandwiches for the week :)

Hard day today, anniversary of my dad, he was killed in a car crash 16 years ago. It's been soooo long now, has missed so much, is really hard :-( had a nice family day tho x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

:( hope you're ok lovely. I lost my mum last June and everyday since then has been a struggle. I get by just thinking that she's still with me and watching every thing I do. I bet your Dad is so proud of the woman you have become. Glad you spent the day with your family, tragedy makes you realise just how precious they are xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning guys!

Well, I'm being a bit naughty today and going to SW to get the pack. I was looking on eBay and some of them are selling for £20! I might as well brave a class, pay £10 and get them!

X

3lb off for me this week... finally!
In the 12s at last!
Total loss now is 2st 9lb ... my 4 year old weighs 2st 10lb lol I just picked her up.. she is heavy haha

:( hope you're ok lovely. I lost my mum last June and everyday since then has been a struggle. I get by just thinking that she's still with me and watching every thing I do. I bet your Dad is so proud of the woman you have become. Glad you spent the day with your family, tragedy makes you realise just how precious they are xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Big hugs Jen, and Tonianne xxx
I lost my mum last June too and can relate totally to the struggle. Not sure where the time has gone already and I miss her every day.
I think I might have broken by now if it wasn't for the rest of my amazing family. Treasure every day.
They will always be in our hearts xxx

3lb off for me this week... finally!
In the 12s at last!
Total loss now is 2st 9lb ... my 4 year old weighs 2st 10lb lol I just picked her up.. she is heavy haha

Well done Deb and Kikaroo!! :)

Morning all :)

Great losses Kikaroo and Ruthie, you brave Monday weighers!
Back to my normal routine today after half term, I was trying to do a few red days but over the wkend my plans kept changing and ended up having carbs at dinner time. No way near as many as if I'd have been doing ee all day but still more than I wanted. I did sneak a weigh this morning and I'm up slightly from wi on Friday but that's normal so not beating myself up. May shred today :-/ not sure coz took me days to recover last time even though I thought it wasn't too hard, sooooo nieve lol

Have a good day, Ruth x

And Deb well done, huge loss. A whole person worth he he he xx

Morning guys!

Wow, some great losses already this week guys, well done!!

I got the interview!! Phoned up the nursery this morning and they offered me one straight away for tomorrow morning - 10.30 :D Reading up on it today, but I think I'm ready - I SO want this!

I changed my WI to Sunday mornings (doing little things to try and convince myself I definitely am getting this job! Won't have time to WI on a Fri morning if I'm working :p) and was 11st yesterday :) Can't believe I didn't put on any weight with all my bad eating and zero exercise! Going to contribute it to the fact that my stomach has been really painful lately (can lose weight with it) and that my appetite's not been great so I've not been 'overeating' like normal :) Another 'second' chance! Started the day off well with some yummy mango! Actually, wasn't that yummy but it was there :p

Oh, to whoever was saying about going to group and getting books (sorry, can't find the post I was just looking at it!) do it! I did and it was fine, I even told them what I was doing and they were nice about it - think I even almost convinced some of the other ladies there to give it a go haha! They were very jealous of the money I've saved :p The C looked impressed, even if she did try to pretend she thought I should stay at group ;D But I would recommend like Toni-Anne said an give a fake phone number/email address or whatever :) Just change it by one number or something :p x

I'm curious to know what the century and half century badges mean. I'm guessing they are a real achievement as I've only seen them mentioned a few times. Does anybody know? x

Eek I'm so excited :D x

Century and a half is 150 lbs lost - a crazy amount!!

Only a 1lb off this week so really need to knuckle down this week.

Didn't do as well with my water this week so back to 3 750ml bottles per day this week!

Thank you! After a few weeks of losing 1/4 lb or sts, got my head back into the plan this week so really happy with myself! X

Hey Girls!
Full of beans today (literally!) I've just had cheesy beans on toast for lunch and I've made the Mushy Pea Curry for tea tonight...doesn't look that nice but I had a taste last night and it was ok!
Hope your all ok!

image-1441300943.jpg

Back