DOING SW FROM HOME???

Well Done to all the losers!!
I'm hoping for a small loss or a sat this week so fingers crossed!
I had a look this morning and its showing 3/4lb gain so I've got until wed to try and pull it back! Trying to drink mire hot water to reduce bloating as I'm due on this week! X

Hi, Can I join you please!
I have been to slimming world groups several times but this last time just did not suit me, I couldn't bare all the clapping!
Anyway I have decided to do it from home, and was hoping to join you for support/ideas etc.
I weighed in this morning at 10st 4lb.
My initial goal is 9st 4lb.
I look forward to getting to know you all
Tracy x

Can I join too please? :)

Have just done first 2 weeks and chuffed to have reached my first goal (1/2 stone), so onwards and downwards for me I hope!

x

Welcome to all the newbies and well done on all the loses this week.

I've been reading up on the Green and Red days my try and mix it up a bit. Whats the original plan?

Polly

Hi, Can I join you please!
I have been to slimming world groups several times but this last time just did not suit me, I couldn't bare all the clapping!
Anyway I have decided to do it from home, and was hoping to join you for support/ideas etc.
I weighed in this morning at 10st 4lb.
My initial goal is 9st 4lb.
I look forward to getting to know you all
Tracy x

:8855:mad: all the clapping!!

sometimes i used to feel like standing up and saying ''hi my name is kay, and im a fatty''

lost 4lbs this week btw x

Hi everyone, I'd love to join in too please :) After a few failed attempts at attending groups for both sw and ww, I was mistaken for a pregnant person on friday night *sob* so now I'm determined to shift my spare weight. As the groups haven't always helped me in the past, I'm going to give it a go at home and use this forum as well - fingers crossed I crack it this time :)

I'm so nervous about WI tomorrow, I don't feel any diffrent and actully been using most my syns so a feel naughty, my mum just came back at lost 7lbs on her 6thweek. Am jelous,lol! Xxx

Hi everyone, I'd love to join in too please :) After a few failed attempts at attending groups for both sw and ww, I was mistaken for a pregnant person on friday night *sob* so now I'm determined to shift my spare weight. As the groups haven't always helped me in the past, I'm going to give it a go at home and use this forum as well - fingers crossed I crack it this time :)
Welcome. we are a friendly bunch and help each other to get there. I am sure now that you have your determination you get there quickly.

Hey guys I've been following your thread for a few weeks but not really participated coz my diet has been a bit on and off! Mainly due to my need to drink a bottle of wine every night at the weekend (this is an improvement - it used to be a few cheeky ones in the week as well!) I have got 6 weeks til I turn 30 and I'm determined to be under 10 stone by then! I'm currently 10 stone 11! I'm starting training for a 10k run in April as well- went for my first run yesterday and only managed 2.5k and it nearly killed me! Hoping to run every other day to get me in shape (my friend wants me to do a half marathon in June but I feel that's a bit ambitious at the moment haha!) hoping the running will help shift a few pounds too. looking forwards to chatting with you all. Hope your having a good day x x

Hey girls! It's been so chatty today! Well done all the good losses :) And hello new people :)

I've been off plan today mainly as I didn't plan properly at all and am totally limited as to what I can buy at Uni, been out the house since 8 and just got home, now I'm back making a SW friendly dinner to salvage the day!

Hope everyone's had a good Monday xxx

I find I had trouble with money/time and so at the weekend I made a massive curry, massive pan of cola chicken and a massive pan of chilli. Got about a months worth of food in the freezer for emergencies now :)

Also, I've got to express my love for the cadbury light mousses. On offer in asda 4 for a pound and saw them in the SW mag so thought I'd try them out...THEY TASTE SO NAUGHTY!! :D think I'm in love, nice to know I could eat 5 in one day if I really wanted to as they're just 3 syns. Wouldnt do that though, don't want the novelty to wear off

Hey guys I've been following your thread for a few weeks but not really participated coz my diet has been a bit on and off! Mainly due to my need to drink a bottle of wine every night at the weekend (this is an improvement - it used to be a few cheeky ones in the week as well!) I have got 6 weeks til I turn 30 and I'm determined to be under 10 stone by then! I'm currently 10 stone 11! I'm starting training for a 10k run in April as well- went for my first run yesterday and only managed 2.5k and it nearly killed me! Hoping to run every other day to get me in shape (my friend wants me to do a half marathon in June but I feel that's a bit ambitious at the moment haha!) hoping the running will help shift a few pounds too. looking forwards to chatting with you all. Hope your having a good day x x

Hi Hun & Welcome to our lovely group!
Your stats are almost identical to mine! I'm 5ft3.5inches and when I started last year I weighed 10st11lbs which to some people doesn't sound much but for me it was the heaviest I'd ever been and I was starting to become annoyed with nothing fitting me so needed to do something about it! I'm now 9st9lbs and even though it's taken me longer to lose it I'm seeing it as a change in lifestyle rather than a diet!

Good Luck anyway and were here if u need to ask anything :) x

happy Monday ladies...
is there a method/way to work out syn values?
i daren't get on the scales today...had a really bad weekend with friends staying so lots of naughty food and drink!
well done to all the losses...well jel but only got miself to blame..lol xx

I got the interview!! Phoned up the nursery this morning and they offered me one straight away for tomorrow morning - 10.30 :D Reading up on it today, but I think I'm ready - I SO want this!

Well done for calling up and getting an interview - Good luck for tomorrow. Now it is me, you and Jen who are having interviews tomorrow. Hope we are all successful.

Back