DOING SW FROM HOME???

So I didn't make it for a run this morning boo! My son woke up at 7 and my partner has an amazing ability to sleep through him crying so the run had to be cancelled. Hoping I may be able to go at 5 when he gets home from work but he is often late and I don't like going when it's starting to get dark. Fingers crossed he is prompt today:) if not will have head to the gym when my little boy goes to bed - hate the gym though much prefer being outside! Determined to stick to plan today- having a green day-easier to feel full up but also makes me bloated sometimes. Good luck to the girls with interviews today and hope everyone else has a good day x x x

Go Toni, you're flying through the stones now! Feels great doesn't it, surreal tho. What's your target?

How I would love a lie-in til 8.30/9!! 7am is a lie-in to my two, really hope they'll be lazy boys soon lol but at 2.5 and 4 will be a while I think! :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

My boys are exactly the same age but they r the laziest boys EVER!! especially my youngest they both go to bed between 6 & 6.30 every night an i've still gotta wake them of a school day and weekends :) It's more annoying when im up at the crack of dawn every morning and there still snoring the heads off!! Hopefully my body clock will change soon and i can start sleeping past 6o'clock :) xx

Hi does anybody know a quiche recipe that doesn't need quark or cottage cheese? I've got tons of eggs but neither of those. Suppose I could make a Spanish omelette but fancy quiche.
Ruth x

I was up at 6:30 this morning to do day 2 of 30DS and have an hours PT session tonight.
Got a black tie dinner on Sat night and want to be able to have a drink and enjoy the food.

Trying not to have many syns this week and do lots of exercise so I can (hopefully) still see a loss on the scales! ?

Hi all, thanks for the welcome.
There are so many post on here, it looks like a great group!
I have my first question!!
Do you do red/green days or extra easy?? I am used to red and green and cant get my head around extra easy, I now its so simple but I am just so used the old way!
My second question is, quorn chic style pieces, are they free on all plans?
Thanks all x x

I'm a red girl, don't loose having carbs. A lot do ee tho, is pretty simple, 1/3 sf with meals, only 1 hex tho. Welcome! We're a lovely lot but chatty! :)

Interview was extremely tough! Asked some pretty tricky questions. Won't find out til next week either. Ah well. Fingers crossed for you Rosie and Laura x x x

Welcome!
Im a red and green too. But use EE for meals out for the flexibility and don't have to go off plan! I use green for long days at work for the energy from carbs and red on my days off usually. Weight loss best on red days. I find EE days aren't as good of a loss but others would disagree, it's all about personal preference and u can tailor the plan to fit u :)
Yes quorn free on all plans xxxx

Afternoon ladies hope you are all okay and welcome to the newbies ....

Someone kick me up the behind, I've been totally totally off plan all weekend and yesterday, now 3lb heavier than last week, although a pound of that went on whilst I was being good all last week :confused: I need to step away from the wine it always sends me off plan completely

This week it's going to be a damage limitation week as I've got a busy weekend coming up, I don't know, I never usually go out but it's friends birthday Saturday so big girlie night out then Little uns 9 on Sunday so cinema and lunch and birthday cake, then hubs is off Monday so lunch is on the cards.

Can't decide whether to do Red or SE yet but upping my exercise 45 min Zumba on the wii and I want to get on my exercise bike going at least 20 mins a day..

Hav a good afternoon all

Oh I'm having a go at butternut squash chips tonight any tips on cooking them ladies, just wondering what works best?

I do ee now but have lost on a mixture of red and green before. Ee didn't work for me when i first tried it but then realised i wasn't having 3rd superfree. A close friend has lost 7st+ doing it so it must work! :)

Last edited:
Hi does anybody know a quiche recipe that doesn't need quark or cottage cheese? I've got tons of eggs but neither of those. Suppose I could make a Spanish omelette but fancy quiche.
Ruth x
Ruth just add a little milk to your eggs and whisk, pour over your quiche mixture and bake. You do not have to use cottage cheese or quark.

I'm a red girl, don't loose having carbs. A lot do ee tho, is pretty simple, 1/3 sf with meals, only 1 hex tho. Welcome! We're a lovely lot but chatty! :)

Interview was extremely tough! Asked some pretty tricky questions. Won't find out til next week either. Ah well. Fingers crossed for you Rosie and Laura x x x

I've just got back from Clevedon. Had to talk about my experiences for over an hour and got asked loads of questions. was asked if I had any questions for them, and I said No. Came home and realised I did not ask them what the job was - for some reason I thought we had overed that.Hope they do not think I am not interested. Might give them a ring this afternoon and explain. oh well what will be will be.

Last edited:
Thank you Rosie, and just give them a quick bell. It will look better if you call and tell them you were slightly nervous etc rather than not calling and them thinking you don't actually want the job x

Thank you Rosie, and just give them a quick bell. It will look better if you call and tell them you were slightly nervous etc rather than not calling and them thinking you don't actually want the job x
Called them and explained and they said that is alright we don't always cover the job. more interested in your experiences. Lets hope they do not think I am over qualified for the job. Funny that 2 other agencies just called me too - my life is all or nothing.

Enjoy your quiche. I am going to have lamb but have not decided how.

I do ee now but have lost on a mixture of red and green before. Ee didn't work for me when i first tried it but then realised i wasn't having 3rd superfree. A close friend has lost 7st+ doind it so it must work! :)

I did it initially and lost most of my weight that way. I only really changed because I wanted more Hex's and red/green days suit my preferences better. I could be a bit carb heavy on EE, oops :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I do ee now but have lost on a mixture of red and green before. Ee didn't work for me when i first tried it but then realised i wasn't having 3rd superfree. A close friend has lost 7st+ doind it so it must work! :)
I have done EE mainly and lost 4.5 st. It suits my lifestyle best as I have to have Red meat from time to time (to avoid Iron tablets) and like my carbs too. Do an odd Red or Green. Each person is different and their body react to food differently.

Called them and explained and they said that is alright we don't always cover the job. more interested in your experiences. Lets hope they do not think I am over qualified for the job. Funny that 2 other agencies just called me too - my life is all or nothing.

Enjoy your quiche. I am going to have lamb but have not decided how.

Nice to be in demand Rosie :) I hope you get some good news soon x

What are people views on saving syns throughout the week to use for being naughty at the weekend? Has anyone done this and still lost or is is generally a bad idea? X

Back