DOING SW FROM HOME???

When will hear about the job Rosie? Is the job in Clevedon? Bit of a trek! Altho, against the traffic so not too bad, what is the job? I've got to wait til next week to hear about mine, which is a nightmare cos I'm analysing my answers enough as it is! Xx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Hi Girls just had my WI and i have lost another 4 1/2lb!!!! I have now lost 1 & 1/2 stone in 6 weeks....feeling very happy with myself and so is my OH so he's taking me & the kids on treat night tonight :) xxx

Wow Sara, that's great. Keep up the good work!

Do you have any tips you can share? I'd love a loss like that ?

When will hear about the job Rosie? Is the job in Clevedon? Bit of a trek! Altho, against the traffic so not too bad, what is the job? I've got to wait til next week to hear about mine, which is a nightmare cos I'm analysing my answers enough as it is! Xx

Job is in Tickenham (just outside Nailsea). Just need to go over clifton bridge. Took me about 25 min from me to get there. Business Analyst (my speciality) and I really liked the people there and think will enjoy the work - now the question is did they like me and do not think I am over qualified. Hopefully hear by Friday or Monday. Same as you I am over analysing too. Keep fingers crossed for both of us. Big hug

Last edited:
Hi Girls just had my WI and i have lost another 4 1/2lb!!!! I have now lost 1 & 1/2 stone in 6 weeks....feeling very happy with myself and so is my OH so he's taking me & the kids on treat night tonight :) xxx

That is totally amazing, well done!!! Xx

Job is in Tickenham (just outside Nailsea). Just need to go over clifton bridge. Took me about 25 min from me to get there. Business Analyst (my speciality) and I really liked the people there and think will enjoy the work - now the question is did they like me and do not think I am over qualified. Hopefully hear by Friday or Monday. Same as you I am over analysing too. Keep fingers crossed for both of us. Big hug

Tickenham is ok, not bad from Clifton :) fingers crossed hun x

I'll keep everything crossed for you rosie and jen! Wow amazing losses... :)

Tickenham is ok, not bad from Clifton :) fingers crossed hun x

Thanks. where is your job going to be?. Going to see another agent at lunch-time . She had my CV off someone I worked with a couple of months ago - for a change she understands my line of work and hopefully can find me a contract soon. Keep fingers crossed for both of us.

Job is bedminster which is only 20mins from me so pretty good. We'll see, what will be, will be! I think Laura's interview is today, they postponed it. Fingers crossed for her! Xx

Just reading the sw mag, always good to get me back on track!

Really looking forward to my indian banquet tonight, thanks charl ;-)

Dam you Milkman!
If my hubby sneakily orders a box of broken biscuits again, you are under strict instruction to completely ignore him! Do I make myself clear?

Well Done K'sMum & Sara! Brilliant losses!!
Yeah please share your secrets with us haha!
A friends of mine is doing SW and she done Success Express last week and lost a whopping 6lbs!! It's her 4th or 5th week so u don't expect a loss like that then! Brilliant!
Does anyone here know how Success Express works?! x

I'm pretty sure the ratio changes so 1/3 free, 2/3 Superfree on your plate and you can't snack on free food at all just Superfree. And if u have SYNS you have to go by the highest amount on whatever plan. I think...

There's a good success express thread which is quite helpful :)

Urgg! Annoyed with myself!
I bought some Warburtons Thins thinking wholemeal.. 60g.. groovy....
Just weighed and it was 3 halfs... So I had as toast with my lunch.. THEN thought id look them up and as they are 'Brown' breas not wm they're not classed as a hexb!! So silly!

So, I can either ignore it and pretend for today that they are OR syn the 7.5syns!
Should probably do the latter I guess..

Good luck with job interview/outcomes ladies :)

Agree with Jen - I'd tweak it! Just don't make a habit of it and you should be fine :)

About to go get ready for my interview, eek! Was fine yesterday but getting nervous now! Actually saying that, think it's more excitement than anything else :D Got a letter through this morning with a date for my interview for the college part of it which is on Thursday, so it's all moving quickly :)

Being bad again! So off plan and I am annoyed with myself but can't seem to do it atm! x

It's not the best start to my new week! Lol... I'll have a look at the fibre contents... ;-)
Shame, cos I thought they'd work well for pizza base - I guess 5 syns for 1 'roll/thin' is ok but ill stick toy Aldi bun I think!

Oh and don't worry too much about being off plan. You've done amazing to remain at your original target x x

You guys are ace, glad I confessed!! - "just tweak, but don't do it again" ;) tY!!

Laura. Good luck today love, you will be fab :) look forward to hearing about it later.
And re plan, its so hard when there are big distractions- you won't be drifting long :) xx

Back