DOING SW FROM HOME???

Good luck Laura :)

I'm trying to steer clear of the biscuits today so all my meals need to be quick so I can get out of the kitchen lol
Lunch was pineapple & mushroom pizza rolls with HEX cheese and a chunky salad.

Attachments

• image-2569438587.jpg
    image-2569438587.jpg
    491.9 KB · Views: 50
Yum, they look good Ruth!!
Biscuits in the house are bad... Especially when the packet is open!
Stay biscuit strong lady x

Well Done K'sMum & Sara! Brilliant losses!!
Yeah please share your secrets with us haha!
A friends of mine is doing SW and she done Success Express last week and lost a whopping 6lbs!! It's her 4th or 5th week so u don't expect a loss like that then! Brilliant!
Does anyone here know how Success Express works?! x

3 meals a day each meal 1/3 free foods and 2/3 super free foods (starters and desserts - super free foods or count as syns)
2 x HE and 2 x he B
snack on superfree foods only or free foods such as fat free dairy products, eggs, tofu and quorn

plus 10 -15 syns but syns are calculated on the highest value. ie sausages - syn value on green is the highest

Hope this helps.

I feel the need yo share my ridiculous fruit bowl after my trip to Aldi this morning!!

ForumRunner_20130227_133401.png

OMG! That is monstrous! Looks so much more healthy than this bad boy ;-)

Attachments

• image-2197963467.jpg
    image-2197963467.jpg
    503.7 KB · Views: 69
Lou! I bought some of those thins yesterday, I don't really care, it's 100cals per thin. And brown I'm not gonna do it all the time but a tweak for 1 day is fine! Had one this morning with bacon, tomato and chilli low low cheese spread, absolutely lush!!

Ha ha ha! Thought you'd like that!!

Not all for me... The kids enjoy their fruit too :) but I will most likely have finished the oh so small thing of blueberries shortly!!

Ruth!!!!! That is a terribly large box of biscuits! No wonder you need to stay out of the kitchen! Perhaps you could hide them in a shed or something so you're less tempted!!

Charl, the thins are yum, esp toasted- I used a laughing cow el, but think I need to get some low low cheesey stuff :)
Xx

What are your really cheap but fab sw meals? We've suddenly had some unexpected huge bills so really need to cut back on food shop. Our food bills can be over £100 a week, it's ridiculous. Anyone got any ideas or hubby will demand the cheap non sw foods soon! Thanks all xx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Afternoon ladies

Laura good luck for interview what job is it for, Rosie and Jen hope your went well and you get great outcomes....

I'm doing SE this week, it's not so scary when you get the hang of it, I like being able to have a bit of protein and carbs sometimes and topping up with superfree keeps the portion control right, I always place my food on my plate before I cook it so I know it's definately 1/3 free.. I thought I'd be hungry on it but to be honest I'm not so I don't end up actually snacking, doesn't seen to affect my losses compared to Red days but it's nice to have that flexibility and still loose unlike on EE..

Today lunch was homemade chilli and rice, meat and rice free obviously everything else superfree and a huge salad with it. tonight I'm doing a beef casserole, small amount of beef and potato and the rest superfree, hopefully dumplings once I resyn them for green days too...

I find green the cheapest. Potatoes, pasta, rice based stuff. I buy a couple of bits of meat for DH to go on the side...I have quorn sausages instead of real ones for example. Or a pasta sauce with a small bit (like 2 rashers) of bacon in - you don't need much as it's a strong flavour. Make a soup...butternut squash or carrot with a bit of curry powder in for flavour? Jacket potatoes? Depends what you normally like to eat!!! x

Lou! I bought some of those thins yesterday, I don't really care, it's 100cals per thin. And brown I'm not gonna do it all the time but a tweak for 1 day is fine! Had one this morning with bacon, tomato and chilli low low cheese spread, absolutely lush!!

Oh my gosh I've not made that for years and years know what I'm going to do with my hex's later mmm

Jen smart price chicken fillets from Asda is good value I buy the coley portions from asda too. farm foods have bags of frozen veggies which are SW friendly and they're only a pound a bag... Lidl frozen fish fillets are good value too

I use part of my hex on potatoes which bulk out the meal and are cheaper than other veggies... casseroles made from free veggies are good too... frozen winter veg from farm foods and a little meat with so many veggies you don't miss the meat.... that veg mix makes a nice veggie soup too..

Last edited:
Well I lost 0.2lb this week!!! But I'm not dissapointed cause I had written off the week anyway after a few bad days!!!!!

But on the plus side........ I got tickets to see Robbie Williams in Dublin in June in a presale this morning and I'm SOOOO excited!!!!!!!

:) :) :) :)

Awww thanks guys :D Especially about the 'off plan' stuff - I'm really just not going to stress too much while I still feel a little bit ill (means I can't eat much anyway) but I know I'll get sick of it soon! Will not allow myself to get past 11.5st though! That's too much undoing of my hard work!

Also, thanks for all the luck :D Just home from the interview and it went really well! Doing a trial day tomorrow from 9.30 to 3 and then have my interview with the college at 4 so it's all exciting :D x

Awww thanks guys :D Especially about the 'off plan' stuff - I'm really just not going to stress too much while I still feel a little bit ill (means I can't eat much anyway) but I know I'll get sick of it soon! Will not allow myself to get past 11.5st though! That's too much undoing of my hard work!

Also, thanks for all the luck :D Just home from the interview and it went really well! Doing a trial day tomorrow from 9.30 to 3 and then have my interview with the college at 4 so it's all exciting :D x

Well done lovely Laura :)
Sounding positive. Hope the trial goes well tomorrow! Xx

Excellent news Laura! Is this a nursery? Trial day with the kiddies? Hope it all works out for you x x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

You did really well :) xx

Back