DOING SW FROM HOME???

Same nursery girls? How cooool! :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Yeah, its the nursery where Toni-Anne works :D met each other today! X

Ah cute! You guys met! Well done Laura! Xx

What exercise does everyone do? I used to love the gym, but since becoming a mummy,I just don't want to leave my little one, and I'm not keen on cresh etc, so needs to be something I can do at home e.g exercise dvds? Any good? Been tyaking my little one lots of walks but he gets tierd and wants carryed home he's 2 and my backs 2 sore after 3epidurals and a spinal with him so I need something I can do more often instead of walking, can't invest in equiptment as much as I'd like 2 cos funds are low and I don't have much room, xx

I feel the need yo share my ridiculous fruit bowl after my trip to Aldi this morning!!

View attachment 80789
I love fruits but do not have much in. Stopped at supermarket and bought some bananas, pineapple and have bluberries for tomorrow. Will get some more on my way back from work tomorrow night.

OMG! That is monstrous! Looks so much more healthy than this bad boy ;-)
Ruth stay away from those. Just have a good chat with yourself and remember how far you have come. That should stop you attacking them. I bought a bag of misterls but they are sitting on the table and I am not bothered by them atm.

Awww thanks guys :D Especially about the 'off plan' stuff - I'm really just not going to stress too much while I still feel a little bit ill (means I can't eat much anyway) but I know I'll get sick of it soon! Will not allow myself to get past 11.5st though! That's too much undoing of my hard work!

Also, thanks for all the luck :D Just home from the interview and it went really well! Doing a trial day tomorrow from 9.30 to 3 and then have my interview with the college at 4 so it's all exciting :D x
Fab news Laura. well done.

Yeah, its the nursery where Toni-Anne works :D met each other today! X
That is really cool

Thank you Jenny and Charl. It's nice to know that SW is a good fit as a progression from a vlcd. So far I've last a stone in 5 weeks, including having a weekend off plan. I can't see me managing it for too much longer as it is quite tough going, though it is quite a good way to lose weight if you struggle to fit in very much exercise. As the summer arrives I should be able to get out more and that may be the time to switch to sw. When I do start SW I will be doing it from home. I'll get lots of tips and advice from my Mum who is on it and goes to class and perhaps join the online site. You guys all sound very knowledgeable too.

I've just found some pears in another bag! I know it looks crazy, but I hate running out!!

What exercise does everyone do? I used to love the gym, but since becoming a mummy,I just don't want to leave my little one, and I'm not keen on cresh etc, so needs to be something I can do at home e.g exercise dvds? Any good? Been tyaking my little one lots of walks but he gets tierd and wants carryed home he's 2 and my backs 2 sore after 3epidurals and a spinal with him so I need something I can do more often instead of walking, can't invest in equiptment as much as I'd like 2 cos funds are low and I don't have much room, xx

I've got The 30-day Shred dvd waiting to be tried, but am a bit scared yet as I know I won't get too far at the moment! I have The BIggest Loser one and have only tried it once, a year or so ago! I've been doing about half an hour here and there on the Wii Fit, which doesn't ever feel like I've done much, and am going to my first Aqua Aerobics tomorrow evening... unless I back out!

I really enjoyed a cardio class and kickboxing at the gym- my kids were around 18mths and 3.5 when I started - I actually got to the point where I really enjoyed the time out from being mummy by that time! You've totally got to be in the right space for that though.

Currently can't exercise at all as it aggravates an injury!! I CAN'T wait to get back to something if it gets cured! I fancy trying the shred!!

Thanks Rosie. I never buy biscuits myself as I could easily eat a packet with a cuppa but hubby ordered these from the milkman for the boys at the wk end. I left them alone while all the boys were here but have been tempted since :-(

I've got The 30-day Shred dvd waiting to be tried, but am a bit scared yet as I know I won't get too far at the moment! I have The BIggest Loser one and have only tried it once, a year or so ago! I've been doing about half an hour here and there on the Wii Fit, which doesn't ever feel like I've done much, and am going to my first Aqua Aerobics tomorrow evening... unless I back out!

I've got the 30DS DVD which I started on Monday. It is hard but only 20min work out. Think I rather have an intense 20mins than 1hour of a lower class.
I've also got a PT once a week and do Boxercise twice a week.

Well Done Laura hope everything else goes ok for you!
I've been so naughty today :( I must be mad but gunna be good tomorro deffo! Heads just not in it at all today just craved naughty things! X

I bought some garlic and herb Philly cheese but I've never used it before!

Can any of you recommend good things to do with it!!?!?! I haven't a clue and really don't want to waste it!

Also, can you tell me how to syn it??

Hi can anyone tell me is the original plan the same as a red day? Got a cook book and all the recipes are either green or original??

Yes, original and red are the same thing :)

Well I don't like peppers but I like the stuffed chicken breast idea. Is there loads of syns in it?

I use that to make homemade kievs, maybe 1tbsp of Philly in each dip in egg and breadcrumbs made of hexB bread. If you use the Philly as part of your hexA allowance you won't have to syn it. X

Back