DOING SW FROM HOME???

Just bake it in the oven for like 30 mins. I've made them a few times now, they're yum! X

I love SW food that doesn't seem like SW food if u get me! We're having bbq pulled pork sandwiches tomorrow and chips and coleslaw, def doesn't feel like 'diet' food!! Yuuuum! X

I love SW food that doesn't seem like SW food if u get me! We're having bbq pulled pork sandwiches tomorrow and chips and coleslaw, def doesn't feel like 'diet' food!! Yuuuum! X

Snap me too with butternut squash chips... my new discovery... going to try the chicken kiev idea next week, shop bought ones just taste synthetic nowadays

Also discovered aldis version of french fries crisps are only 67 Cals lower than anything ive found in WW and definately much tastier as they're not diet food.. mmmm special journey to aldi for them tomorrow and to see what the super six is... hoping they still have the butternut squash on offer....

Oh and B&M have alpen lights on offer for £1.09 at the moment

Hope everyone has had a good evening xxx

I did mega Aldi today! Super 6 were lemons, celery, lettuce, chanteray carrots, spring onions, and something else, maybe cucumber... Not as good as when butternut squash are on!!!! They were 89p

Bns chips are my saviour I had tonight with chilli and garlic ground on them- the chilli/ garlic grinder was an Aldi spesh- 99p and various flavours :)

I also got some funky Italian dry pasta which looks yum... Bring on a green day!

:wave_cry:I'm completely new both here and to SW...I signed up for the online SW plan, classes aren't really suitable for me for lots of reasons that I won't bore you with (!), so its great to find places like this with others not going down the classes route :) Today is my first day and so far so good haha...still, every journey starts with the first step and all that! :p

Hi guys, sorry I haven't been on here much this week I've had such a hectic week with work and wedding plans going majorly wrong with only 5 weeks to go - nightmare!

Anyway, hope very one had a really good week, I'm doing ok (a few blips but that's life!) it's my hen weekend tomorrow until Sunday so I know that that's going to be the SW plan out of the window, but its my hen weekend and the only one I'm planning so I intend to enjoy it and then be straight back on plan Monday morning.

Xx

Hi guys, sorry I haven't been on here much this week I've had such a hectic week with work and wedding plans going majorly wrong with only 5 weeks to go - nightmare!

Anyway, hope very one had a really good week, I'm doing ok (a few blips but that's life!) it's my hen weekend tomorrow until Sunday so I know that that's going to be the SW plan out of the window, but its my hen weekend and the only one I'm planning so I intend to enjoy it and then be straight back on plan Monday morning.

Xx

Hi hun, weddings are sooooo stressful, hope it's all ok xx what are the plans for hen night? Def enjoy yourself, it's your weekend. You could always just opt for vodka and diet coke/lemonade etc to help a little but definitely enjoy yourself! Are you friends likely to be lovely or a little mean?! xxx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Welcome wytchie! Always good to have new peeps, everyone is lovely here. Sw can definitely be done without a group, the support here is tonnes better than a group, in my opinion! I have never joined a group or online and lost 4 stone in under a year, so it can be done! Xx

Good morning all. Weigh day today and can you believe that not only have I lost this week but I have finally made it into the 11's. Scales at home this morning said I had lost 2 pounds but weigh in at work with the others, scales said 3 pounds off. Obviously I am going to go with them. Makes me 11.12 and very happy. Thanks everyone for keeping me going when I wanted to give up x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

WOOHOO, finally!! You so deserve a nice loss and 3lbs is fantastic. Did you mix the plans up? Probably all that swimming! The 11s is fab, your dress will look lovely :)

Ah yay!!! That is so well deserved love! Well done you :) it takes ages for some of us to make the plan work best for us, fingers crossed you've cracked what works for you!!

I'm just on my way to town with lil jack, got collared off 2 bus people for not buying him a ticket, surely 6 year olds should get free travel! Grr!

Dans making Hairy Bikers pulled pork for dinner, yum! Xx

I'm thinking of attempting the diet coke chicken tonight can someone tell me is it all of a full size can of coke I use??

I think so yes, low heat and reduce still thick and sticky! Tried it once but used too much allspice and it tasted like christmas cake lol

Good morning all. Weigh day today and can you believe that not only have I lost this week but I have finally made it into the 11's. Scales at home this morning said I had lost 2 pounds but weigh in at work with the others, scales said 3 pounds off. Obviously I am going to go with them. Makes me 11.12 and very happy. Thanks everyone for keeping me going when I wanted to give up x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fab loss, really good news :)

I popped into sainsburys this morning for a DVD which they didn't have grrrrr but I did get some Kerry low low mature cheddar spread and some smoked salmon pieces. Was thinking of a nice pasta lunch, I feel the need for some carbs after a cpl of on plan red days. Does anyone know how much of the low low is a HexA please? x

Fab loss, really good news :)

I popped into sainsburys this morning for a DVD which they didn't have grrrrr but I did get some Kerry low low mature cheddar spread and some smoked salmon pieces. Was thinking of a nice pasta lunch, I feel the need for some carbs after a cpl of on plan red days. Does anyone know how much of the low low is a HexA please? x

60g love, oooh pasta sounds good :)

Thank you Jen, that's almost half the tub :) mmmmm

I'm thinking of attempting the diet coke chicken tonight can someone tell me is it all of a full size can of coke I use??

Full can of coke I find its better to reduce it in a frying pan than a saucepan, seems to go stickier better than in a saucepan

Back