DOING SW FROM HOME???

Ah yay!!! That is so well deserved love! Well done you :) it takes ages for some of us to make the plan work best for us, fingers crossed you've cracked what works for you!!

I'm just on my way to town with lil jack, got collared off 2 bus people for not buying him a ticket, surely 6 year olds should get free travel! Grr!

Dans making Hairy Bikers pulled pork for dinner, yum! Xx

I agree Birmingham is a right rip of for bus travel almost two pound to go a couple of stops, hence I walk everywhere, and kids all day tickets are more than half fare...

Is Dan making the hairy bikers recipe that has the coleslaw and BBQ sauce and stuffing with it? If so what does he substitue for brown sugar chick?

Day in today as ells is off school ill, hope she's better for her bday on Sunday....

Going out Sat night up town with the girls and bought dressy shorts too wear as I still don't feel comfortable wearing a dress, but now can't find a top to wear with them grrr, the top I thought would go doesn't... still not sure about the shorts either I think I still look bloated in them,... I usually always wear jeans and tops when I'm out....

I did pulled pork the other day, adapted hairy bikers recipe and basically didn't use anything that wasn't sw friendly! Was very spicy but super yummy :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

What colour are the shorts? You wearing them over tights? Have you got a black top, always a winner ha! Would love to wear shorts over tights, not that confident yet tho! Night out sounds great tho x

Yep it looked spicy so I toned down the hotter spices (been caught out before doing a KFC style spice rub lol) used 12g of brown sugar for taste so between two of us it's only 1.5 syns each so not bad.... helps with caramalising it....

Hungry now... just realised not had brekkie and hubs came home with chippy chips for lunch so was restrained and only had a couple so going to make a huge Red day spag bol for lunch...

Lost the weekends weight gain.. yay not sure if it's just getting back on plan or that I've not been having full syns, unfortunately bloated up like a balloon still, not sure if it's just me or having the little extra of carbs on SE the last couple of days, time to hit the herbal teas maybe and fit in some Wii zumba..

We just use a little sweetener for a sub to be honest you don't really need it as 1 tbsp of BBQ sauce is 1syn and it's pretty sweet.

Do you have a lacy kinda shirt you could tuck into the shorts?

Me and jack went for nice breakie in town before the hospital, I had eggs benedict which is like my fave breakfast, I'm not so bothered about SYNS this week, gonna so SW the rest of the day and cal count still so should be ok! X

What colour are the shorts? You wearing them over tights? Have you got a black top, always a winner ha! Would love to wear shorts over tights, not that confident yet tho! Night out sounds great tho x

Black shorts Jen... nice loose baggy long ones I'm not that brave... was going to wear them over thicker black tights but then that won't go with my shoes... Plenty of black tops I only wear black for going out but nothing that looks right with the shorts... think I'll have to have a trying on session and see what I can come up with... can't borrow anything the others are all skinny minnies grr ;)

We just use a little sweetener for a sub to be honest you don't really need it as 1 tbsp of BBQ sauce is 1syn and it's pretty sweet.

Do you have a lacy kinda shirt you could tuck into the shorts?

Me and jack went for nice breakie in town before the hospital, I had eggs benedict which is like my fave breakfast, I'm not so bothered about SYNS this week, gonna so SW the rest of the day and cal count still so should be ok! X

Oooh never had that before always looks nice on the menu where I meet my friend for brekkie sometimes... hope jack got on okay at the hospital xxx

I'll try the sweetner in the sauce either that or make something sticky with diet coke... just won't tell hubs else he'll whinge amazing how if he knows it has sweetner in he's says it taste yukky but if I don't tell him it's lovely....

I have a hubs just the same, he's a nightmare! Altho, no complaints at all at the curry last night :)

Black shorts Jen... nice loose baggy long ones I'm not that brave... was going to wear them over thicker black tights but then that won't go with my shoes... Plenty of black tops I only wear black for going out but nothing that looks right with the shorts... think I'll have to have a trying on session and see what I can come up with... can't borrow anything the others are all skinny minnies grr ;)

Go and buy a skirt!! :) x x

Jack was fine thanks love, just a check up after his squint op last nov, everything looks ok, it's not really fixed but we're gonna leave it until aug before deciding whether to do another op. His eyes are a tiny bit worse but not enough to change his prescription. Oh well day off plan for me! Just had a warburton thin, I think ill just cal count today! X

Having a bit of a rubbish-ey week, feeling pretty low. Not been sleeping well because my brains not switching off, my dreams make me sadder & I would just like to have a little bit of happiness for once!
Got a lovely afternoon tea booked for Saturday in London, it's for my birthday from one of my best friends. That'll be nice & I'm going to let myself have the day off and just enjoy it.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Having a bit of a rubbish-ey week, feeling pretty low. Not been sleeping well because my brains not switching off, my dreams make me sadder & I would just like to have a little bit of happiness for once!
Got a lovely afternoon tea booked for Saturday in London, it's for my birthday from one of my best friends. That'll be nice & I'm going to let myself have the day off and just enjoy it.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I hope you have a lovely time Tonianne, forget SW and let yourself be treated xx

Sorry you're feeling rubbish Toni, sat will be lovely, a def pick me up :) a day off now and then is fine xx

Just sorting thru kitchen cupboards, crazy I have 46 different herbs and spices now! Probably started sw with 10 :)

Aww Toni! Hope you feel better soon love. Maybe take some time out and pamper yourself a bit, I know it sounds a bit lame but I was feelin pretty meh a few weeks ago but went and had a manicure and an eyebrow tint and wax and was just nice to do something for myself. Felt nice after, going to get my eyebrows (HD) done soon, with lash extensions and some gel nails as it really does make you feel good :) ESP when you've lost some weight etc xx

Haha! Yeah just semi permanent lashes. It's like individual falsies rather than a full set like you buy in boots, I could do it myself but its nice to go see someone else to be pampered! Xx

I just need a good day out where i'm having a laugh and everything is stress free :) You guys do well at picking me up. Would really love a STS this week as even though i've been good the scales aren't showing it. I'll have shred 4 times this week by weigh in so i'm wondering if doing that is affecting weight loss - seems silly really! I usually only do it twice a week but this week i did it saturday and then will have done it tues, wed and fri.

My nails grow really well on their own so i don't get the gel nails, although they do look amazing! Definitely could do with my eyebrows being done, maybe i'll do that tomorrow afternoon as i'm doing a half day. I love eyelash extensions, my friend has them, but the upkeep is so expensive! She gets hers done every fortnight at about £30 a time! I guess as a treat for a special occassion i might give it a go though x

Back