DOING SW FROM HOME???

Exactly it's a treat. My salon do weekend lashes for £12 but they end up lasting quite a long time so that's pretty good :) the gels aren't really for growth it's just more permanent than painting them, was thinking of investing in a gel machine thingy as there's always groupons for them :) xx

Exactly it's a treat. My salon do weekend lashes for £12 but they end up lasting quite a long time so that's pretty good :) the gels aren't really for growth it's just more permanent than painting them, was thinking of investing in a gel machine thingy as there's always groupons for them :) xx

Are they hard to do? If not i might look into one as like you said it does keep colour on nails longer - im forever chipping nail varnish!

Yeah they don't chip for like 2-3 weeks so really good :) it's just special varnish then set under uv lamps. So doesn't make them longer or anything just like much longer lasting nails. It's £20 for a set at mine but you can buy a machine for like 80 which is really good as it comes with loads of colours too. I've seen the groupons loads for the machines xx

Yeah they don't chip for like 2-3 weeks so really good :) it's just special varnish then set under uv lamps. So doesn't make them longer or anything just like much longer lasting nails. It's £20 for a set at mine but you can buy a machine for like 80 which is really good as it comes with loads of colours too. I've seen the groupons loads for the machines xx

I bought my daughter one for christmas and she uses it all the time. You do have to have a very steady hand though and avoid the cuticles completely but it was well worth the money.

Nail thing sounds good, I'm forever chipping my varnish, I love the gel nails too, but they wreck your nails if you don't take them off properly and I can't afford the upkeep to be honest... might buy one between me and the girls.. just need a steady hand, I'm crap at painting nails, even with soph I go over the edges just need to take my time doing them I guess..

Girls! Just made this tomato soup as I've been massively craving Heinz tomato soup lately and I refuse to syn a tin. It was super simple, quick and tasted exactly like it! 1 tin cherry tomato, 1tsp sweetener, 200mls veg stock, few shakes of Worcester sauce and Tabasco. Cook for 10 add 2tbsp light mascarpone part hexA or. (3syns) salt and pepper and blitz! Amazing! You could leave out the mascarpone quite easily tho but it is nice and creamy with it! Lush!!! Xx

Attachments

• image-2353644224.jpg
    image-2353644224.jpg
    470.6 KB · Views: 47
Girls! Just made this tomato soup as I've been massively craving Heinz tomato soup lately and I refuse to syn a tin. It was super simple, quick and tasted exactly like it! 1 tin cherry tomato, 1tsp sweetener, 200mls veg stock, few shakes of Worcester sauce and Tabasco. Cook for 10 add 2tbsp light mascarpone part hexA or. (3syns) salt and pepper and blitz! Amazing! You could leave out the mascarpone quite easily tho but it is nice and creamy with it! Lush!!! Xx

1 tin cherry tomato - do you mean just a normal punnet or do you get tinned ones? Also do you have to cook them first? I love heinz tomato soup and really miss it on sw! x

You can buy napolina tinned cherry tomatoes love, I dunno if supermarkets do their own but that's the ones I use. I miss it too! You might want to strain it too, I was too eager and didn't let mine blitz enough. Tasted so good tho! Totally hit the spot! Xx

Welcome wytchie! Always good to have new peeps, everyone is lovely here. Sw can definitely be done without a group, the support here is tonnes better than a group, in my opinion! I have never joined a group or online and lost 4 stone in under a year, so it can be done! Xx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Thanks Jen :) And wow, 4 stone! That is amazing, definitely gives me hope lol :D

Afternoon busy !!ladies!

I'm a total convert to lash extensions.. I've got a friend who practices on my since she passed her courses so got them free for about 3 mths, felt really odd when they came off, but great for feeling good without having to do makeup on school run!!

Soup sounds lush Charl... I think I need tomato soup now!!

I've just made a chuck it in style fish stirfry with a piece of basa, AND a piece of salmon, red sweet pepper, courgette, red onion, mushroom, spring onion.. I used about 1/2 tsp of oyster sauce which I need to look up, then light soy, white pepper and a tiny dash rice vinegar- sorta chucked it in and was delish!

Was a bit short for time as been clearing mums house all day (exhausting) - I took a friend which I'm glad about as I moved a box, and out flapped the Mothers Day card I gave her last year, I don't really believe in after stuff but find things like that a little spooky!

Had another kitchen designer in this avo.. exciting!!
But, all a bit behind tonight and shattered now!
Right on with the bedtime hour then a glass of cheeky wine I think!!
Xx

Last edited:
Aaghhh! My diet coke chicken isn't thickening!!! I've left it simmering for ages! Grrrrr.........

Hi hun, weddings are sooooo stressful, hope it's all ok xx what are the plans for hen night? Def enjoy yourself, it's your weekend. You could always just opt for vodka and diet coke/lemonade etc to help a little but definitely enjoy yourself! Are you friends likely to be lovely or a little mean?! xxx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

I'm going Glamping fri-sun. There's 25 of us staying in tipis and yurts. Having a onesie party tomorrow night (I've got a Minnie Mouse one haha!!!) and then Saturday we are having a bushcraft activity day then we have a meal book for the Saturday night then home Sunday! Really looking forward to it and there will be plenty of drink to be had! X

I got the job guys :D So happy! Was a lovely day, despite feeling completely out of it with a horrible cold! Think it's going around though, everyone seems to have it! Got to that stage where my nose is red and raw from all the tissues! Ouch! Still, really not the end of the world :p

Charl, that soup looks lovely :) Was really fancying a tin of Heinz soup the other day so might have to give that a try :) So many things building up for me to try, I better get back to SW soon haha!

Ooh, love gel nails :D Was getting them done every four weeks a while back but last lot I ripped off! Was just after my Grandad died and they were doing my head in and I needed a distraction! Was good to pick all the bits off, but left my nails in such a state! They're just about repaired now, thank god :) Been so tempted lately to go get a massage as I love them - they're the most relaxing, lovely thing ever! Defo going to get a pedicure too when the suns out properly and I can wear sandals to show them off :D x

I got the job guys :D So happy! Was a lovely day, despite feeling completely out of it with a horrible cold! Think it's going around though, everyone seems to have it! Got to that stage where my nose is red and raw from all the tissues! Ouch! Still, really not the end of the world :p

Charl, that soup looks lovely :) Was really fancying a tin of Heinz soup the other day so might have to give that a try :) So many things building up for me to try, I better get back to SW soon haha!

Ooh, love gel nails :D Was getting them done every four weeks a while back but last lot I ripped off! Was just after my Grandad died and they were doing my head in and I needed a distraction! Was good to pick all the bits off, but left my nails in such a state! They're just about repaired now, thank god :) Been so tempted lately to go get a massage as I love them - they're the most relaxing, lovely thing ever! Defo going to get a pedicure too when the suns out properly and I can wear sandals to show them off :D x

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

When do you start and what is the job?? X

I'm going Glamping fri-sun. There's 25 of us staying in tipis and yurts. Having a onesie party tomorrow night (I've got a Minnie Mouse one haha!!!) and then Saturday we are having a bushcraft activity day then we have a meal book for the Saturday night then home Sunday! Really looking forward to it and there will be plenty of drink to be had! X

That sounds lush!! I didn't really have a hen do, but then we didn't tell anyone we were getting married, but that's utterly up my street :) have an amazing time :)

Go Laura, go Laura!!
Well done lady! Xx

That sounds lush!! I didn't really have a hen do, but then we didn't tell anyone we were getting married, but that's utterly up my street :) have an amazing time :)

Thank you! I'm so excited haha! I'll be back on here Sunday with a full report (and a massive hangover haha!)

That must have been hard not telling everyone you were getting married! X

It was a bit!! We just wanted it to be about us and the kids, OH has 14Yr old son and ours are 6&4.
Both been wed before so seemed like the perfect plan :) did the reg office on a Monday avo, then took the kids for pizza express! Then drank loads of fizz and spread the news. Had a party about a month later. Was fab and perfect for us :)

The hangover will be worth it, you'll have a fab time :) look forward to the details!
X

And three years in May!! Not sure where the time went!!

Back