DOING SW FROM HOME???

It was a bit!! We just wanted it to be about us and the kids, OH has 14Yr old son and ours are 6&4.
Both been wed before so seemed like the perfect plan :) did the reg office on a Monday avo, then took the kids for pizza express! Then drank loads of fizz and spread the news. Had a party about a month later. Was fab and perfect for us :)

The hangover will be worth it, you'll have a fab time :) look forward to the details!
X

Wow, sounds fab!

We aren't having a massive wedding (60 guests day total 80 evening) and we have been together 10 years with 2 children but we are happy an looking forward to the day! X

It was perfect for us :) I do love a wedding though!
That sounds lovely too. When's the big day?
X

I got married in October and it was not too big. 50 for the day and 100 for the evening. Got married in a hotel and had the reception there too. We had a lovely day. I don't think it needs to be huge just nice and personal.

Congrats on the job Laura. I am sure you will settle in nicely x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Definitely, my oh was off to Afghan soon after too, so we just really wanted to bring the family together :) might marry him again one day !!

Icurez- well done on the loss btw, glad you stuck with it xx

Oh, I'm having to exercise ALL my will power this eve... Think I'm pre menstrual... I could eat a box of alpen lights:(

I'm going Glamping fri-sun. There's 25 of us staying in tipis and yurts. Having a onesie party tomorrow night (I've got a Minnie Mouse one haha!!!) and then Saturday we are having a bushcraft activity day then we have a meal book for the Saturday night then home Sunday! Really looking forward to it and there will be plenty of drink to be had! X

This sounds awesome hope you have a fab time x x

Laura, huge well done my lovely, fab news!! Is it full time, college too? Soooo exciting :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Well done on getting the Laura

Oh and the hen doo sounds fantastic! Have a wicked time x x x

I love weddings too, would love to do mine all over again, esp as I'm 4 stone lighter lol would pick a totally different dress now!

Well done Laura :D

I got the job guys :D So happy! Was a lovely day, despite feeling completely out of it with a horrible cold! Think it's going around though, everyone seems to have it! Got to that stage where my nose is red and raw from all the tissues! Ouch! Still, really not the end of the world :p

Charl, that soup looks lovely :) Was really fancying a tin of Heinz soup the other day so might have to give that a try :) So many things building up for me to try, I better get back to SW soon haha!

Ooh, love gel nails :D Was getting them done every four weeks a while back but last lot I ripped off! Was just after my Grandad died and they were doing my head in and I needed a distraction! Was good to pick all the bits off, but left my nails in such a state! They're just about repaired now, thank god :) Been so tempted lately to go get a massage as I love them - they're the most relaxing, lovely thing ever! Defo going to get a pedicure too when the suns out properly and I can wear sandals to show them off :D x
Laura, congratulations an well done on the job. I am really happy for you and sure you'll enjoy it. Hope your cold is better soon. Big hug

Well Done Icurez!! Made up for you on the loss!! 

And Congrats Laura u must be made up!! 

MissGalaxy enjoy your Hen Doo!

X

Good morning all. Weigh day today and can you believe that not only have I lost this week but I have finally made it into the 11's. Scales at home this morning said I had lost 2 pounds but weigh in at work with the others, scales said 3 pounds off. Obviously I am going to go with them. Makes me 11.12 and very happy. Thanks everyone for keeping me going when I wanted to give up x

Well done. I am really happy for you that the weight started moving. Now you'll be on a roll and in 10s before you know it.

Icurez fab on the loss

Laura congrats again on the job

Miss Galaxy have a fab hen night.. \I didn't have much of a hen night... I;d love to have a proper one nowadays lol ;) have fun our wedding many years ago was a quiet do, register ofice reception at home, my aunt was a cater so she did the food, then we went out with close family for a nice meal... do wonder sometimes what a bigger wedding would have been like...

Sitting waiting for the 2013 secondary school place to be released at midnight for my son.... tick tock tick tock... not too worried about hom getting either his first or second choice but I know I won;t be able to sleep if I don't wait up and I promised to let his friends Mom know where he's going... her daughter is panicking about being poss in a different school to him bless her

8 mins to go...

Massive congratulations Laura :) Really good news xx

Really disheartened this week. I've stuck to plan, eaten my weight in super free foods...yet appear to have put on! I'm going to weigh in tomorrow properly but it's not looking good :( weeks like this are really disheartening. I've not drunk enough so maybe it's something to do with that. I've also used syns everyday in the week again which my body doesn't seen to agree with. Never mind. Weigh in tomorrow, then my day off, then back on it & hope for a better result next week.

Last edited:
After gaining at my target weight then a few weeks of sts, finally into the 10s!!!!! Only just mind you, 10st13.5, but seeing that nonetheless is quite amazing! Happy Friday all!

Toni, it may well be the shred hun as you've done loads more this week haven't you? Drink loads, have some lemons and you may see at least a sts tomorrow. Hugs, you've done so well in such a short space of time so don't be too hard on yourself xxx

Thanks for all the lovely threads guys - I'm all packed and ready to go! I'm getting married April 6th so not long to go! I'll be back on here Sunday with a full report! X

Well done Laura! Brilliant, so happy for you finally getting some job luck :) yay!

Aww have an amazing hen do, sounds brilliant!

Well done on the 10's Jen! Yay!

STS for me this week, really happy with that as I've been off plan all week but just keeping an eye on my cal intake

Glad you're feeling better Toni, have a mega frolic for fancy cakes and tea in London Town :)

I'm late as ever! Supposed to be at school now and still waiting for a stupid bus! Boo! Xx

Just worked out my utterly gorgeous flapjack I made yesterday is actually 10.5 syns per bit, woo, thought it would be about 30 lol happy with that :)

Back