DOING SW FROM HOME???

Morning guys. Well I've weighed myself a day early (coz I predict today is gonna go badly food wise) and I've lost 2lbs yay - that's me on target to be 10stone by 5 weeks on Friday! If I continue to do 2lbs per week I may even get under 10! Lets not get too excited! Today I'm going to a friends for lunch and there is bound to be nice sandwiches and cakes on offer! I was supposed to be asking scone with clotted cream but instead I ave made a massive fruit salad, some meringue and ff yoghurt or cream for those not being good. Will see how it goes but I'm already predicting a write off for the day (also craving a bottle of wine tonight too - managed to make a bottle last 2 nights thurs and fri which is unheard of for me so some progress has been made!) Hope you all have a lovely day it's gorgeous here in preston at the minute hope it stays this way!

Well weigh in shows gain of 1/4lb. I can live with that.
Off out for my London day now, afternoon tea with champagne at midday then off to bars in covent garden - lovely.
Here's my outfit for today, still not sure on the top. It's a 14 from H&M , skinny jeans are 16 from DP's. It's funny that even though I'm 2 sizes smaller I still look in the mirror and think 'yuck'.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-3138060563.jpg
    image-3138060563.jpg
    403.3 KB · Views: 90
You look fab Tonianne, have a lovely day out in London. Would love to be going there today.

Well its weigh day and I finally got my 2 pounds, very happy with that. Reached one of my mini goals to be under 200 pounds so its a good day.

Have a great weekend everyone xx

Off out for my London day now, afternoon tea with champagne at midday then off to bars in covent garden - lovely.
Here's my outfit for today, still not sure on the top. It's a 14 from H&M , skinny jeans are 16 from DP's. It'sis funny that even though I'm 2 sizes smaller I still look in the mirror and think 'yuck'.

1/4lb is definitely nothing to worry about :) love the top! You look great and there is nothing yuck there at all! Hope you have an amazing time in London, I'm very jealous haha! Xx

STS again this week and I'm beginning to think SW isn't for me. I've been doing it for almost 2 months now and lost like 4lbs and its just doing my head in. I'm putting so much of my time and money into this and it's all for nothing so far! I so badly want to get this 2 stone off but when I'm not even losing 1lb a week it's just so frustrating

STS again this week and I'm beginning to think SW isn't for me. I've been doing it for almost 2 months now and lost like 4lbs and its just doing my head in. I'm putting so much of my time and money into this and it's all for nothing so far! I so badly want to get this 2 stone off but when I'm not even losing 1lb a week it's just so frustrating

Have you thought about doing a food diary and being completely honest. Also are you getting your third free?
To be honest I found this when I did it from home but had to bite the bullet and go back to group last week.

I'm doing SW from home - I'd never make it to every class. Can I ask in response to an earlier post, do people actually get booed at weigh-in, presumably if they gain? If so, ouch.

Have you thought about doing a food diary and being completely honest. Also are you getting your third free?
To be honest I found this when I did it from home but had to bite the bullet and go back to group last week.

I already have got a food diary on here which I write in and I also have a paper one at home which I do. I cant afford to go to class I'm a skint student haha

Fair enough. It's tough when the weight isn't shifting.

I need to set myself a reasonable target - I'm 33, and still think about the way I looked 10-15 years ago, but life changes. And anyway, wearing age 13 clothes at age 18 just ain't normal surely! I don't do stones and pounds, I'm afraid, but in kg, I was 67, got back from a walking-heavy holiday to find I was 66, now top end of 64 after a well-behaved first week on DIY-SW.

Afternoon everyone! I'm having a huge wardrobe clear out today, there's stuff in there that I've been keeping for when I can get into it again and even now I can, I don't like a lot of it anymore! Off to charity shop later with bagfulls! Hope you are all well.
Toni you look gorgeous! Enjoy London

Here's my outfit for today, still not sure on the top. It's a 14 from H&M , skinny jeans are 16 from DP's. It's funny that even though I'm 2 sizes smaller I still look in the mirror and think 'yuck'.

Definitely not yuck, you look gorgeous! Have a lovely day xx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

I need to set myself a reasonable target - I'm 33, and still think about the way I looked 10-15 years ago, but life changes.

Me too...! I'm 34 so in a very similar situation; I haven't really been slim since I was about 20 :eek:! I've guesstimated my target for now, basically by picking the middle-ish of the healthy BMI bit for my height, but will see what I think about it when I am nearer that weight I think ;)

Tonianne, well done on the loss and you look fab. You get to a stage that you think you look fab. Have a lovely day out in London.

You look fab Tonianne, have a lovely day out in London. Would love to be going there today.

Well its weigh day and I finally got my 2 pounds, very happy with that. Reached one of my mini goals to be under 200 pounds so its a good day.

Have a great weekend everyone xx
Well done Polly. It is good going Mrs. have a great day.

Oh can I join you? I'm out in Egypt so not only are there no meeting none of the food has any nutritional info on it unless it is imported. What do I need to do exactly. My mum and sister back in England have lost so much weight since joining SW I am determined to loose some too before I see most of my family in July.

I'm having oven baked salmon with garlic & herb phili on top (hexA). Having it with loads of steamed veg - yum!
Had 2 syns today, a cadburys highlights - totally worth it. Bf came home with the new Cadbury egg and spoon things for Easter - 10 syns per egg! Not sure I'll resist one of those tonight :/ still only 12 syns it'll take me up to though so it can be done :)

I couldn't resist one of the egg and spoon things, soo yummy :)

Me too...! I'm 34 so in a very similar situation; I haven't really been slim since I was about 20 :eek:! I've guesstimated my target for now, basically by picking the middle-ish of the healthy BMI bit for my height, but will see what I think about it when I am nearer that weight I think ;)

As I'm only 5 foot, the middle of the healthy BMI would put me at the weight I was when I went to the gym 5 times a week and barely ate - this isn't likely these days! At the moment, I'm going for the top end of the healthy BMI range and will take it from there.

I'm an old-fashioned alternating red and green girl, I learnt SW from my now husband who lost stones in the early 2000s. He's not SW-ing with me this time. I ate a bit badly today, but have flicked to extra easy and have got away with about 20 syns, not bad considering I haven't had more than 5 syns each day this week.

Back