DOING SW FROM HOME???

Went out tonight and had five vodkas and diet coke hope it doesn't do too much damage. Did manage the avoid the crisps and peanuts and the chips on the way home so quite proud of myself!

Well done Polly. Vodka and diet coke is a pretty good choice because you only have to syn the vodka :) I usually have vodka and slimline tonic when I'm on a night out as that's the same.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My day in London yesterday was so good, even though it was a bit chilly it stayed dry so that helped :) lots of laughs and no worries at all, I really needed it.
The afternoon tea was absolutely divine, I'll upload a pic with this post, between 4 of us and we were stuffed! Definitely worthwhile.
Bought a few macaroons whilst in London, I couldn't resist, so I'm going to have those today whilst being back on plan with my meals - might calorie count actually as then i can keep better track of it all.
Will meal plan today as my boyfriend is on a course (2nd of 5) - yes on a Sunday! He's on the CPC course for lorry drivers and because his employers pay for it they dictate when it is, so it's every other Sunday for 10 weeks. Gives me a bit of peace anyway ;)

Attachments

• image-2994803394.jpg
    image-2994803394.jpg
    514 KB · Views: 87
  • image-2081628685.jpg
    image-2081628685.jpg
    287.3 KB · Views: 82
That looks devine Tonianne where did you have the afternoon tea?

Oh can I join you? I'm out in Egypt so not only are there no meeting none of the food has any nutritional info on it unless it is imported. What do I need to do exactly. My mum and sister back in England have lost so much weight since joining SW I am determined to loose some too before I see most of my family in July.

Hi, there's loads of support on here and some really good meal ideas and recipes! Good luck! :)

Tonianne that tea looks soooooooo good and beautiful!! Love that its not the traditional finger sandwiches and scones really different! YUM :)

It was at 'Cake Boy' in Wandsworth, apparently the guy who owns it is a famous chef and had a tv programme on channel 4? His names Eric Lanlard - we spoke to him yesterday, he was really nice and came and asked if everything was ok & what we were celebrating.

Just did level 2 shred...I'm just off to curl up in a corner shaking now! Level 1 was getting easier to do and since I didn't lose anything after doing it 4 times last week I thought I'd up the stakes and go for level 2....what a delight!

Hi guys, I have decided to do SW from home after my packs are finished in about 5 weeks time. I know I'm planning in advance, but I'm interested as to what proportion of their syns most people use. Do people stick to the ten, use all 15 or try and use as few as possible? Thanks for your help in this.

My day in London yesterday was so good, even though it was a bit chilly it stayed dry so that helped :) lots of laughs and no worries at all, I really needed it.
The afternoon tea was absolutely divine, I'll upload a pic with this post, between 4 of us and we were stuffed! Definitely worthwhile.
Bought a few macaroons whilst in London, I couldn't resist, so I'm going to have those today whilst being back on plan with my meals - might calorie count actually as then i can keep better track of it all.
Will meal plan today as my boyfriend is on a course (2nd of 5) - yes on a Sunday! He's on the CPC course for lorry drivers and because his employers pay for it they dictate when it is, so it's every other Sunday for 10 weeks. Gives me a bit of peace anyway ;)

That look lovely x x

Well yesterday was definitely a write off - involving chocolate pie, a bottle of wine and a few other naughties thrown in for good measure! Back on it today though- just eaten a massive bowl of fruit salad and ff yoghurt was lovely but still hungry aghhhh! Hope everyone has a great day x x

Just made this, syn free quiche (no crust) - perfect for tomorrow's green day!

Attachments

• image-359776830.jpg
    image-359776830.jpg
    529.4 KB · Views: 62
Just made this, syn free quiche (no crust) - perfect for tomorrow's green day!

Ooh that looks really yummy :) I've tried making the SW quiche and it just fails every time I try haha!

Hi guys, can I join you? Decided to start slimming world from home tomorrow as I need to loose weight for IVF. My nearest class is 45 min drive up the motorway at 8.30am on a Saturday so thinking I can do this on my own, hopefully with some tips and encouragement from minimins :) x

Well this isn't a SW recipe it's a celebrity chef one, but it's SW friendly. Recipe is 5 eggs, 4tbs milk, whatever veg you want or meat if on a red day and 90g feta (45g hexA). Mix eggs and milk together. Put veg/meat at bottom of a greased oven pot (I used frylight & it worked), then put crumbles feta over that and pour egg/milk mix over the top. Sprinkle with black pepper. Cook at 180c for 15-20 mins. Then enjoy :)

The day started soooo well, not so great anymore! Breakfast and lunch were good but peanuts, chocolate digestives and a rocky bar really not so good! :-(

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

The day started soooo well, not so great anymore! Breakfast and lunch were good but peanuts, chocolate digestives and a rocky bar really not so good! :-(

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Ditto - breakfast and lunch were great - angelic even not a syn in sight- then a friend took me out for tea and its been downhill since then! Aghhh. Start again tomorrow eh?

I just can't seem to get into SW again properly, im 100% in the week and then just want my weekends free to do what I want, haven't had a drink but massive man v food pub burgers yday and some pizza, today has been ok apart from some carrot cake dan made. It was amazing! Meh! Sick of thinking about every single thing I consume all the time! X

My moment was yesterday when I baked the most amazing brownies to take to a party.. had to have one! Then I said yes to Bailey's cheesecake!! Oops! Been ok today though :)

I sorta feel, when you have occasions that you want to enjoy a little of something extra nice, its ok.. if you think about what you might have consumed pre-sw, I bet it would have been much more- certainly was for me because I wouldn't know when to stop, or have the will power to. I try to choose when I have my flexi moments!
I think its ok to enjoy just as long as you don't go wild and draw the line.

Be strong ladies, you're all doing fab xx

Back