DOING SW FROM HOME???

STS for me this week but had a bad week emotionally and food wise :( So am actually happy with that result as this second part of week I have been good :D

Back on it since yesterday again sigh, WI will be Sat as usual but ladies guess what? I haven't weighed myself this week and I'm not going to until Saturday, he he it's the new relaxed me ;) Nah okay I forgot to weigh myself yesterday after the birthday (s) weekend and decided not to as I always weigh myself on the day I started as well as the Saturday official one (I know I shouldn't) and then get disheartened if I'm not loosing on both days... so no scales until Saturday am..

Still shattered from the weekend I finally got in Sat night gone 4am and was then up at 7am for my daughters birthday and the only reason we got home that early was the twenty years olds were tired and needed their beds by 3am whereas us oldies were still up for staying until the club closed at 7... ;)

Right quick read to see what you lot have gotten up to and then walk into town to pay my visa bill (ouchie)

Hope you are all well ladies xxxx

I used to use mfp, but got really peed off with inputting everything, even more of a blimin diet lol :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Me too Jen and I found the food diary so blimmin slow it drives me insane.....

Your night out sounds fab Li, did you go for the skirt or shorts in the end? I can emphasize with sleep deprivation! Been majorly off plan for a few days but back on it now, hopefully! :)

Definitely going to give the 5:2 diet a try! Really sounds too good to be true but with so many people getting results and all the scientific facts behind it's worth a go! Going to plan to do it next week - I'll need to do it on a Monday and a Wednesday, I think... I've read that it's not good to have your fast days on the weekend as you're too tempted by bad things - sounds about right! Don't know how I'll get through a day of work with only 500 cals though :p

Hope everyone's doing well? x

Laura the times I've done it I found as long as I didn't eat in the day I was fine I just staved off hunger with black coffee diet pepsi and tons of water, I think once you eat thats it wakes your stomach up and arghh, a cople of sites say it works better if your fast your body for 14 -16 hours anyway...

I didn't find i overate either the next day non fast days I did SW red or EE, so I had some structure still, I'm definately going to do it again when I have easy weeks at home, the last ones have been hectic so I couldn't fit in fast days very easily around meeting people for lunch etc meals out etc...

Plan your meals and prepare what you can the day before, I used weight watchers meals and planned what veg I was going to have, kept back calories for a snack before bed and a treat like hot choc 40 cals.... Made sure I had cucumber and carrotts with a tiny bit of cottage cheese ready to snack on as I cooked dinner and made a batch of SW veg soup and calculated the calories per bowl, they're only 25 cals or so... eat slowly enjoy your food then keep distracted til bedtime, well I found that worked for me..

I think I still have a couple of notes of what I ate last time so I'll dig them out later if you remind me.... It takes a bit of planning to get the most food out of your calories allowance but it is do able....

Your night out sounds fab Li, did you go for the skirt or shorts in the end? I can emphasize with sleep deprivation! Been majorly off plan for a few days but back on it now, hopefully! :)

Shorts Jen in the end ;) was going to go for the skirt but glad I didn't, we were in this s****y club with our own booth so was up and down all the time, plus we ended up in so many taxis, trying to get into other clubs etc that I'd have been flashing this weeks washing all night ;)

Fab night though, I need to go clubbing more often lol

Bugger just ate breakfast as I thought I'd be good and I'm starving already again now grrr...

Yday was my first fast day and to be honest i felt absolutely fine! had nothing to eat the whole day, just had a cup of tea in the morning and about 3 large bottles of water. For dinner I had a quorn escalop (300 cals) with steamed veg (40 cals) tiny amount of mash potato (100 cals) and some gravy (50 cals?) amounting to a tidy almost 500. Felt satisfied after, and today I dont feel the need to over eat or binge, just another normal day, just 2.2lbs lighter ;)

I am trying the 5-2 diet too. Started today but mostly as I have had a bit of a bug and am starving myself today in the hope I will get rid of it. Seemed the perfect time to try a fast day. Am going for a swim later hopefully too. Weigh day tomorrow and after my binge weekend it looks like a sts is on the cards but I don't mind as I had a really good time. Got a ball to go to this weekend and fully intend to drink my own body weight in vodka again x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm starvin today!! Week 6 1stone 2lbs down, totm week so I'm emotionaly wanting food, house is full of chocolate and at this time of the month I could eat myself out of house + home! ... Nice roast beef dinner cooking to keep me happy, and ill have a kit kat later after dinner using my syns:) xx

I'm starvin today!! Week 6 1stone 2lbs down, totm week so I'm emotionaly wanting food, house is full of chocolate and at this time of the month I could eat myself out of house + home! ... Nice roast beef dinner cooking to keep me happy, and ill have a kit kat later after dinner using my syns:) xx

That's impressive weight loss, well done xx

KS well done on the weight loss thats greta 16lb in 6 weeks..

Found some minced pork on in the freezer I'd bought it on special wondering if it would work in a goulash, or has anyone any other ideas what to do with it?

Thanks ice got a a lot to loose! Only lost 1lb this week but its gota slow down sometime eh? Just purchased a cross trainer/exercise bike from ebay for 70pound,cheaper than gym membership every month, and I can't wait to get fit! X

After a really **** day, just got the phonecall offering me the job!!!! I am shocked, excited and a little scared lol xxx

After a really **** day, just got the phonecall offering me the job!!!! I am shocked, excited and a little scared lol xxx

Aw Jen that is absolutely amazing news, I'm so happy for you! What a brilliant way to cheer up after a rubbish day! xx

Back