DOING SW FROM HOME???

Woooooeeeeee well done Jen you star! Told you it wouldn't mean bad even if they were taking ages! :) xxxx

Well done on all the losses girls! Xx

They probably took their time because they had quite a few applicants - and you were the best!!! Well done xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

After a really **** day, just got the phonecall offering me the job!!!! I am shocked, excited and a little scared lol xxx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Great news!

Well done Jen and well done on all he losses ladys............ good day

Thanks all! I'm still in a bit of shock. Just need the confirmation letter and I'll resign, eek! No more weekends, night shifts, bank hols, christmas. I just can't believe it :) celebrating with a sw meal! xxx

thats terrible about your group i couldnt do this without my group dont think i would be as strict on myself but wish you the very best

Thanks all! I'm still in a bit of shock. Just need the confirmation letter and I'll resign, eek! No more weekends, night shifts, bank hols, christmas. I just can't believe it :) celebrating with a sw meal! xxx

It's such a great feeling, knowing you can plan your social life at the last minute rather than having to book a weekend off like 3 months in advance!

Well done Jen! Fab news xx

Just been catching up on the last few days.

Congrats on the new job Jen!!

Really finding it difficult to get back on plan. Trouble is, I`ll be away again for a few days on Monday.
It`s more of a working holiday as it`s my mum`s holiday but as she`s disabled she needs extra help.
I`ll still have two meals a day provided by the hotel.

Damage limitation isn`t really working, pigged out on chocolate and crisps last night :sigh:

Need to sort myself out before I`m back where I started.

Thanks everyone xx

Miserable day, weatherwise here. Just walked the boys to the dentist, now we're all sat under blankets on the sofa :)

Planned for cheese roll and salad for lunch but might make my roll into a pizza to warm myself up!

Grannie, you'll get back on it. There's a few of us struggling right now! xx

Great losses everyone, and well done Jen on the job offer. It's a STS for me this week but I have had a few days off plan so quite happy at staying put. We are away this weekend so going to be careful on my choices for damage limitation. 3lbs to go so not going to mess it up this close to goal. Have a great weekend all :)

Back