DOING SW FROM HOME???

Ooo they sound lovely! I tweaked and had a chappati as my hexB, they're made me wmeal flour and no oil, so I don't see the problem with tweaking! Xx

Oooo Jen! I've been craving paella, dans mum has been in Spain all winter and is bringing me a proper paella pan home :) I've been wanting one for ages and ages x

Being good I really really really fancy wine tonight but I've not given in yet, thats the problem living opposite the outdoor where the wine is always on special offer

Oooh I love paella but once again there is only me who eats it so it's a bit fiddly for one...

Tweeks are okay once in a while if you're loosing I can't see the harm once in a while, Saturdays I have a crusty cob with cheese and onion it's my once a week treat as it is the one thing I really miss and wholemeal just isn't the same, I can't see why you can't offset the syn value of hex's against some other bread from time to time...

The pork goulash was nice next time I'll make it a little hotter and with proper pork rather than the mince I was using up, hubs and cal ate it so it must have been okay, infact cals walking round trying to find more of it lol and that is after seconds and some of mine....

Rice pudding in the oven in place of my hex's as I've used the syn value against the white toast I had at playgroup, over syns but not by a huge amount... nothing a flexiday wouldn't have taken care of...

Ooo they sound lovely! I tweaked and had a chappati as my hexB, they're made me wmeal flour and no oil, so I don't see the problem with tweaking! Xx

I could eat them all over again though!! Should have made chips I think..

Curry night?!! Fair tweak on the Chappati!!

Paella sounds yum too...

Weirdly I think I've accidentally had a 'superfree' day (+hex/syns) .. no meat/carbs... Maybe that's why I'm craving more....!

Tell you what, that was the yummiest paella I've ever made so to be sw is even better! Only put prawns in, trying to save money at the mo, but will def get a little chorizo and scallops next time. We always used to buy pre-done special ones from sainsbury's and it was just as good! :) :) :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Hi all, I'm new to this and just thought I'd join and get a bit of support as you guys seem to be doing so well.
I have moved to turkey and really need some support. I really want to lose 23lbs get me down to 10 stone. I have gained 8lbs since I've been here and I do not want to put any more on as I did so well last year to get my weight down and I was also exercising 4 times a week so moving here has completely shocked my body.
I've done slimming world in the past and am going to do it alone. Could anyone tell me how I make a weight diary on here, tomorrow is a the start of the diet fingers crossed !!

Hey lau! Welcome! Well done on the being active front! I think it totally helps with the plan so you're half way there already!

Just go to the slimming world diaries section and there's a tab to create a new thread so just do that and write whatever you want :)

I have been shocking this week, meals really good but loads of chocolate. Think it's totm tomorrow or Sunday so I'm guessing that's what it's about plus I'm showing a 2.5lb gain, and even with the choc I haven't eaten any where near enough cals to gain that much. So pmt bloat I think.

Yep Lou! Curry night indeed, did a red day (well was supposed to be before all the chocolate... It's been canny sick how much I've had today!) chicken thigh squash and spinach curry with a chapati and Indian salad. Was Mega!

Had a fight with dan so obviously went and bought some Cadbury pretzels and ate the bag, I despise myself for comfort eating! Argh!!!!! X

Hey lau! Welcome! Well done on the being active front! I think it totally helps with the plan so you're half way there already!

Just go to the slimming world diaries section and there's a tab to create a new thread so just do that and write whatever you want :)

I have been shocking this week, meals really good but loads of chocolate. Think it's totm tomorrow or Sunday so I'm guessing that's what it's about plus I'm showing a 2.5lb gain, and even with the choc I haven't eaten any where near enough cals to gain that much. So pmt bloat I think.

Yep Lou! Curry night indeed, did a red day (well was supposed to be before all the chocolate... It's been canny sick how much I've had today!) chicken thigh squash and spinach curry with a chapati and Indian salad. Was Mega!

Had a fight with dan so obviously went and bought some Cadbury pretzels and ate the bag, I despise myself for comfort eating! Argh!!!!! X

Mmm... Making me think curry is in order tonight!

I've been ravenous lately and seem to have been waiting for totm forever.. and now I'm panicking that my implant has expired as I think its around now but they don't notify you! I could do without babies right now just when I'm getting things settled and planning on studying!!
I'm sure I'm worrying about nothing but I will ne calling docs on Monday to check expiry! Lol!

Don't despise yourself hun, you're only human xx hope you're feeling better today xx

You're going to study?? Ooo what are you going to do?

Yeah I always do that, eat and then dislike myself. I get proper bad food guilt. Feeling like rubbish today, was up til half 4 and now obviously it's me getting up with the dog, argh! Xx

Study is the plan..!! Hoping to do Art foundation, then Art degree.. then a pgce!! I want to teach in secondary under the Design Tech umbrella- art/ design/textiles /food.. exciting, but scary as I feel really old! But the realisation came at 30 when I realised I had 30years of work ahead of me and really want to do something I enjoy:) time to make a difference while I can... and who knows what the path will take, but its good to have a goal :)

Those are those days when I just smile and it usually makes things a bit better!... Another weekend as an army wife for me... Gotta get eldest to gymnastics for 9am!!!.....

Being good I really really really fancy wine tonight but I've not given in yet, thats the problem living opposite the outdoor where the wine is always on special offer

Oooh I love paella but once again there is only me who eats it so it's a bit fiddly for one...

(chopped off lots of your post and it went a bit wrong - only wanted to quote paella bit :) )

Paella freezes brilliantly. I am veggie so don't eat it but my OH often makes it then makes one portion bags and puts them in the freezer then microwaves them when he wants one. (His recipe is not SW friendly - uses lots of Olive Oil etc )

You can freeze the SW ones though.

Weigh in day,only half a pound down, bit disappointed :cry:

Well my 2.5lb gain from yday has turned into a 1lb gain this morning which is fine as I'm def all swollen and pmt bloated. X

Study is the plan..!! Hoping to do Art foundation, then Art degree.. then a pgce!! I want to teach in secondary under the Design Tech umbrella- art/ design/textiles /food.. exciting, but scary as I feel really old! But the realisation came at 30 when I realised I had 30years of work ahead of me and really want to do something I enjoy:) time to make a difference while I can... and who knows what the path will take, but its good to have a goal :)

Those are those days when I just smile and it usually makes things a bit better!... Another weekend as an army wife for me... Gotta get eldest to gymnastics for 9am!!!.....

Hope you go ahead with the art studies, I`m sure you won`t regret it!!

Back in the day I was a life model for the local art college, they did foundation courses.
Great fun at the time but wouldn`t do it now!! Not cos of my weight but cos I couldn`t stand for two hours without moving these days!! :)

Feeling pretty c***p this morning. Didn`t sleep very well last night. Was up making tea and watching tv at 3 in the morning.
Gonna have a quiet day today, hopefully!!

I'm about to sign up to a 10 wk painting and drawing course and a 5 week photography class after Easter,thought it would be a gentle way back into studying, and help get a recent portfolio up together. Quite excited!

Wow, that's ace doing life modelling, don't think I could stand that long either without fidgeting!

Hope you enjoy your quiet day
:)

Ah well done on the life plan! I'm all about life plans at the mo! Being a student is good, I love that I've gone back later on, as I actually know what I want, so makes working to goals much easier. (in theory!) I always thought I was rubbish at school and being an academic, but I'm not so its been a massive confidence boost too :) xx

Back