DOING SW FROM HOME???

That's what Im hoping, I just didn't know what I wanted to do back then, apart from babies! Which I did at 27.. I feel like I can choose more specifically the route for an end goal now, and like you say know what you want.
All your talk Charl is definitely spurring me on that it can be done.. though you are still younger than me!
X

Last edited:
I am but not by much! 29 in a few months and 8 years left to study, I didn't have any a levels so had to start right at the beginning. Can't believe I've been studying already nearly 3 years. I WISH I was good at art. My mums an artist and I have none of her skillz! It'll be a fab adventure for you xx

Hello ladies, been doing some thinking and Im thinking about taking a break from SW for a while. It just doesnt seem to be working for me at the mo and Im unsure why. I was on it last year and managed to lose a stone but so far in like 3 months Ive lost about 5lbs which is better than nothing I know but very frustrating. I dont feel like I have much support at all, only a few people chat to me on my diary, my housemates aren't bothered about healthy eating at all with takeaways around me all the time and im far away from home which can get me down sometimes. Im finishing uni for easter next week and have 3 weeks back at home so Im going to use that time to have a think about what I want and how I want to get there. I wont totally abandon SW or exercise, I probably just wont be 100%. Ill still be reading your chats on here and I might pop by every now and then but I think I just need abit of me time to get my head around things!

Chloe - sometimes a break does you good. Enjoy your time at home & maybe you'll feel better about things next semester x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Love the life plans! I love teaching though I tried highschoolers and they are not my thing at all currently teaching reception which is a great age. :)
Lost 3 kg this week am.properly pleased!

Struggling from home today - just want to eat bread...... and more bread

Hope you enjoy your courses thumbelloulou! I`m sure you will :)

Feeling a bit better than earlier but still tired.

Been thinking about joining U3A after Easter. Need to get my brain working without doing exams or anything!!

Love the life plans! I love teaching though I tried highschoolers and they are not my thing at all currently teaching reception which is a great age. :)
Lost 3 kg this week am.properly pleased!

Don`t think I could teach highschoolers!! I`d probably end up in court for doing one them an injury!! :D

Been thinking about joining U3A after Easter. Need to get my brain working without doing exams or anything!!
One of my retired neighbours has joined U3A and she is mega busy and out all the time.

I am going to start doing SW from home too, with my hubby so that should help!!

looking forward to this kind of support as I am too terrified to go to a group XD

I'm the same as HellyZ, on day 6 of trying SW at home with my hubby. This site is great - need so many ideas to keep meals interesting!

I am such a worrywort and panicker i never had the guts to try a group based thing before. Then I found this, and the materials on ebay - for a reasonable price so wish us all luck!

Hi I'm Catherine I've been on here before but I meet to stick at it I want to loose 2 stone for June is this possible I can do groups I work as a nurse I've just tried cambridge but made me ill I want to do as as my hubby n daughter will eat it too and get me In to good habits ur support would b gr8 xx

Grannie, I cannot wait! Think it'll be the focus I need right now :)

What's U3A? Anything that gets ones brain going sounds good!

I am cooking a Charl curry! Chicken, butternut squash and spinach.. Didn't have any madras powder, but will get some for next time.. Ad I got some chapati's in!

Bubbling away, and I am not even sure I can be bothered to cook rice as its just me tonight!
Can't wait :)

Evening all! On nights at the mo so not been around. My littlest is still really poorly, not keeping anything down, poor little baby :-(

I just made a dark chocolate and mint mousse for tomorrow, 3 syns, will top it with a squirt of cream and choc button! Hopefully will taste good :)

Oooh, Lou the curry is fab! Curry and chapati will be good, it's tasty.

Will pop my paella recipe on my diary when I get a minute, going to work in 5mins. Got my offer letter today, yaaaaaaaay, will resign monday, eek! xx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Ooh, you poor little man :( there still seems to be nasties going on round here.. Hope he's better soon xx

Te curry literally smells amazing! Can't wait!

Hope night shift ok love xx

I am cooking a Charl curry! Chicken, butternut squash and spinach.. Didn't have any madras powder, but will get some for next time.. Ad I got some chapati's in!

Bubbling away, and I am not even sure I can be bothered to cook rice as its just me tonight!
Can't wait :)
I had curry, rice and salad. The only decent dinner I have had in the last week. Made up my own curry powder and a 1 tbs curry paste. yum yum

Evening all! On nights at the mo so not been around. My littlest is still really poorly, not keeping anything down, poor little baby :-(

I just made a dark chocolate and mint mousse for tomorrow, 3 syns, will top it with a squirt of cream and choc button! Hopefully will taste good :)

Oooh, Lou the curry is fab! Curry and chapati will be good, it's tasty.

Will pop my paella recipe on my diary when I get a minute, going to work in 5mins. Got my offer letter today, yaaaaaaaay, will resign monday, eek! xx

Ahh Jen I hope your little gets better soon. Perhaps he has picked up a virus that can't shift.

Yayy to your offer. well done. Go for it. I am excited for you.

I had curry, rice and salad. The only decent dinner I have had in the last week. Made up my own curry powder and a 1 tbs curry paste. yum yum

Ahh Jen I hope your little gets better soon. Perhaps he has picked up a virus that can't shift.

Yayy to your offer. well done. Go for it. I am excited for you.

Thanks hun! He's just bringing up bile and you can tell it really hurts :-( hate poorly babies

Oh Jen that's just so awful and you feel so helpless :(

Rosielea, I love making up my own spices :) glad you eaten.. I am a bit crap at eating when it's just me normally, but I've been much better since sw I have to say :)

Back