DOING SW FROM HOME???

Evening all, very tired. Eldest now has nasty sickness bug. Spent hours cleaning the house, trying to de-bug! Opened all the windows then had a huge snow blizzard lol Feeling pretty grim, horrid period pains, new coil is giving me real jip at the mo :-(

Diet totally out of the window at the mo. Need to sort myself out.

My boss rang me today to convince me to stay! Awkward conversation!

Hope you're all well and the fasters are surviving lol xx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

sorry youre having such a crappy day. xx have a :bighug:

Aw Jen, it's awful when it goes round the family like that. Hope every one feeling better very soon!

Sounds like a very awkward convo - but on the plus side really nice to know you're so wanted :)

Blimey, both boys actually slept last night and I had an early night so slept from 9.30-7!!! Can't remember the last time I had more than 6hrs sleep, woooo :)

A 100% sw day today now xx

Hi peeps, omg what is with the weather, I have a day off work today thankgod, so don't have to try and struggle into work! Don't have much in the cupboards as today was my shopping today so going to have to make hm bread, just have to try not to eat too much of it :D

Glad you had a better nights sleep Jen :) have a good day

I know, the weather is bizarre... Gloves are no help for the fingers!

Have a good day all

Just done my BMI and had a bit of a shock - to even get to the limit of healthy weight I need to be 9st 6lbs.... wasn't actually planning to lose that much weight? Is everyone else looking at BMI or have you just picked a weight? I had chosen 12st 4lb as my goal weight as that is how much I got down to years ago when I did SW and I was quite happy with my weight then!

I was shocked too, even at 10st 7 I'd be classed as overweight which I think is disgusting as I know at that weight I am NOT overweight - I was in a size 12 at that weight and to me that's healthy. However I think being just on the cusp of overweight/normal range isn't too bad, the lowest I'd go at 5ft 4 is 10st. Big busted too so I don't think that helps! :/

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Big busted too so I don't think that helps! :/

Me too I think that's why people never believe me when I say how much I weigh as i'm out of proportion (even at 14+st) but 1st of that has got to be boob as they are solid lol. Well I don't think i'm going to worry too much, at 12st 4lb I was comfortably in a size 14 and very happy, then I met my hubby to be and a lifetime of takeaways and a baby later i'm uncomfortably in a size 18......although getting more comfortable now! :)

Ahh they'll always be something that's not perfect, it's what makes us human....and what makes celebrities airbrush lol! I'd like to weigh less and be a bit fitter! Feel old and tired lol

I set a goal of 11stone and said I'd be happy in a size 12. Now I'm here, I'm not happy at all. Maintaining is much harder than loosing!

I reckon if someone could weigh my boobs they'd weigh a stone at least! They're not shrinking either, well they're bloody drooping but I'm losing it more around my back than the cup (lost 2 stone, gone from 34J to 32H) - not sure if that's tmi haha. Ah well, mustn't complain! But I definitely wouldn't be able to hold those bad boys up with a 9st frame!

I hate my boobs now! They definitely started to disappear after 3 stone, I shouldn't complain but they used to be my best asset lol

Why aren't you happy luv? :confused:

Don't get me wrong, I am very proud of myself. 4 stone is great and my new clothes are fab but I still don't like my body in the mirror. I now want 10 stone I think but probably won't achieve it. Excess skin around the belly isn't a good look lol xx

I feel the same! Like I said the other day I am more self conscious at 2 stone and 2 dress sizes smaller than I was before. Silly really. Mind you I've found a good bra does work wonders!

Back