DOING SW FROM HOME???

Don't get me wrong, I am very proud of myself. 4 stone is great and my new clothes are fab but I still don't like my body in the mirror. I now want 10 stone I think but probably won't achieve it. Excess skin around the belly isn't a good look lol xx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Your weight loss is amazeballs!!!! But I think that's why I don't want to go anywhere near 9st something as I will have swathes of excess skin lol......enough for small boys to camp under lol x

I blame my son lol

Definitely, I blame my kids too :)

I started running at the same time as sw so that really helped tone up. So quite happy with arms, legs, bums, running really helped. It's the tummy and boobs I hate. If I carry on to 10 stone, I worry it'll get worse....

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Ahh well it's not really pregnancy as I put on a stone before I got pregnant, then put on exactly 2st whilst pregnant then weighed after I had him and had lost exactly 2st then in my mat leave put that 2st back on in fat!!!!! what I was thinking i'll never know!!! :eek:

Just done my BMI and had a bit of a shock - to even get to the limit of healthy weight I need to be 9st 6lbs.... wasn't actually planning to lose that much weight? Is everyone else looking at BMI or have you just picked a weight? I had chosen 12st 4lb as my goal weight as that is how much I got down to years ago when I did SW and I was quite happy with my weight then!

I was shocked too, even at 10st 7 I'd be classed as overweight which I think is disgusting as I know at that weight I am NOT overweight - I was in a size 12 at that weight and to me that's healthy. However I think being just on the cusp of overweight/normal range isn't too bad, the lowest I'd go at 5ft 4 is 10st. Big busted too so I don't think that helps! :/

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ignore al those silly charts. They are done back i the 50s when we had just come out of war and there were no food around.

Just stay at the weight you are happy with. I am aiming for 11 stone and not lower as do not want to have droppy face - for my age I have preserved well so far (thanks to not having a hubby or kids) and healthy living. Can live with my saggy boobs but not my tummy (too big) and have to start doing some exercise to get rid of it. Also an op might be in order as apparently after a Op I had a few years ago where they have cut through muscles developed a hernia. Going to see private surgon in a couple of weeks (fed up with NHS).

I bought a new set of scales on Sunday. Turns out I am a kg heavier than I tought *sigh* but it asthe option of stones and lb so will be weighing that way once a month. The BMI is ridiculous, for my 'ideal weight' I am supposed to be 7 stones 5. Doesn't tak into account at all that I am heavy built with and could naturally rival Jordan any day of the week. Im aiming for 9 st 9.

I never EVER take BMI calculators into consideration. I am heavy for my size I weigh 13st at the moment and a size 16 whereas other women at 13 stone same height were completely different sizes. Look at the way your clothes fit you and nothing else, no point in weighing 8 stone and still sitting in a size 16 now is there? ;)

I never EVER take BMI calculators into consideration. I am heavy for my size I weigh 13st at the moment and a size 16 whereas other women at 13 stone same height were completely different sizes. Look at the way your clothes fit you and nothing else, no point in weighing 8 stone and still sitting in a size 16 now is there? ;)

I am now 13st 13.5lb and still a size 18. On the way up at the same weight I was a size 14 because I was much fitter, carrying more muscle and less fat.

I think that and then I think...are we ever happy?! Lol.

I am not sure we ever are... Though I am becoming happier again!

When I did Sw years ago I started at 10st10 (what i am now ish) and got down to 9st2, and if I'd not got pregnant I was aiming for 8st12 ish! I have friends who say I was beginning to look a bit skinny (for me)...!

I am aiming for 9st10- 10 st now, which I hope will give me a little flexibility as I usually have a 4lb range...

I hope I will be happy then :)

Oh, and I have just continued onto the subject of boobs.... I never had huge ones but always been happy, but I do fear that since two years of babies and breast feeding there will not be much to fill my already padded bra... Chicken fillets for me I think!

Hi ladies i am dreading tomorrow, i have been sooooooo naughty. I went out with all the girls on sunday for mothers day we went out at 12 an i didnt stroll in till 2.10am..oops haha!! We went for a meal 1st and it safe to say i consumed about 2000000 syns just there...prawn toast,sui mais,spring rolls,bbq ribs,crispy duck n pancakes,crispy seaweed and that was just for starters..don't even get me started on the mains haha. Gutted coz i only had 2lb to lose this week to get my 2 stone!! Oh well theres always next week i had a ball so it was worth it :) xxx

So long as you got straight back on it you shoulbe be fine PrincessSara. Going out and doind that is real life ans as SW is supposed to be a lifestyle change you have to take the good with the bad so long as you dont let the bad take over and get into old bad habbits. Good luck at WI!!!

How tall are you thumbelloulou? I just can't imagine ever being 9st something! I was 9st 7lb when I was 16, I remember that because it was when I went on the pill and they weighed me. 12 years later and I'm waaayyyyy over that haha, but then I was still growing then so I'm not even considering getting to that weight again.

I've done same princessSara but have been extra careful since and done aqua fit then planning on doing DVD tonight lol as for the BMI calculator its a load of bull I think personally. I should be 6st 12lb apparently and I once was nearly that and looked ill :( I am settling at 8st 7lbs - 9st as that what I was many moons ago lol Then again I was 9st 12lb before I married and felt happy at that so we shall see lol

I'm 5ft 4, weigh 13 stone 2.5lb and am in baggy size 14 clothes but according to by BMI I'm obese. I'm hoping to get down to 11.5 stone so I'd be a perfect 12. Which I'd be happy with if I can do I before my wedding in Sept!

Back