DOING SW FROM HOME???

MrsB2B I'm your height but 12st and in baggy large 14-small 16 trousers, just goes to show we're all different shapes and sizes so the bmi chart really is a load of tosh!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I swear they want us all to be size zero models lol I want to be slim but still have my curves. I fit in size 12 at min but certain styles I have to have size 14 :D My boobs are the main concern as I love the size at moment lol Hubby already said they shrinking lol

I'm 5ft 4, weigh 13 stone 2.5lb and am in baggy size 14 clothes but according to by BMI I'm obese. I'm hoping to get down to 11.5 stone so I'd be a perfect 12. Which I'd be happy with if I can do I before my wedding in Sept!

That's so strange how clothes fit us as I'm 13st4 5'9 and a 16 in most things. If the tops the baggy kind a 14. You'd think if I'm that much taller I'd be a 14 too! So strange how our bodies are, mines mainly from post twin stomach bulge tho :( nearly 3 stone down and it's not even much smaller, boooooooo!

Survived the drive to Asda although unfortunately some of the new wispa hot chocolate 'fell' into the trolley, have to try that later :) Did get some nice fruit as well though!

I am an 18/20 top and an 18 bottom, my top size is mainly due to boobs as I actually have quite a narrow back and shoulders, but I have a round, sticky out butt lol I have a 'shelf' either side :rolleyes:

I bought a new set of scales on Sunday. Turns out I am a kg heavier than I tought *sigh* but it asthe option of stones and lb so will be weighing that way once a month. The BMI is ridiculous, for my 'ideal weight' I am supposed to be 7 stones 5. Doesn't tak into account at all that I am heavy built with and could naturally rival Jordan any day of the week. Im aiming for 9 st 9.

please tell me 7st 5lb was the lowest weight you were supposed to be? That is crazy, thats a childs weight!??!?!

I second this gpuk! My sister is 5ft 7 and 8st 7lb which her doc has told her to bring up to 9st to be a healthier weight. She's one of those people that lose weight when stressed, not like me!

Guys, even the people who've come up with BMI (at least the new calculations, anyway!) have even admitted that it's not a very accurate thing - it can't take into account all those factors like muscle weight and excess skin! I'd say just set your target at a place you think you'll feel happy with the way your health and appearance is - you can always change your target along the way if you think you've lost enough/need to lose more! :)

How is 5:2 going Laura and Toni? Seriously considering it now, just can't seem to stick on plan at all atm, worried I'm gonna undo all my hard work.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

I am so looking forward to the morning as I have a sports massage booked with my therapist... I know the pain won't go away forever from the massage but I know it will give it some temporary relief!
MRI date came through for 2nd April, so at least the next step for some answers is in sight!

WI tomorrow too, and hoping to l
At least have lost last weeks 1lb gain... Fingers crossed :)

How is 5:2 going Laura and Toni? Seriously considering it now, just can't seem to stick on plan at all atm, worried I'm gonna undo all my hard work.

Jen I think it's quite normal ish to have a wobble when you reach target as your sort of stabilising.... Once you've decided if you're going to stay where you are or go a little bit further I am sure you will get motivated again :)

Jen I think it's quite normal ish to have a wobble when you reach target as your sort of stabilising.... Once you've decided if you're going to stay where you are or go a little bit further I am sure you will get motivated again :)

Thanks hun, never thought it would be this hard! x

Jen - I've found it ok so far. I had my first 'fast' day yesterday and it went well. It's hard to tell until weigh in though, which is Friday. I am probably going to go back to SW in April, march do the 5:2 if it works :)

Thanks hun, never thought it would be this hard! x

You really will be fine lovely, it's a bit of excitement having got where you are and it's really easy to just think you can be a little more flexible, but I guess you gotta find what flexibility works for you first. You will do it my lovely x

And on that very west country note... been over your way today, and the 'Proper Job' shop on the way in made me laugh! X

I'm snuggled up with a puppy in my lap watching the new twilight. Lame lame! (Can't wait to watch it!!!) xxx

Hilarious! Where have you been?? xx

Only Horfield to drop some stuff to my brothers, then a friend ran into Ikea for a 'billy'... So cold out!x

I'm snuggled up with a puppy in my lap watching the new twilight. Lame lame! (Can't wait to watch it!!!) xxx

Lush! Hubby and I went to the cinema to see it! We felt really old, but I'd got him addicted to the first couple! X

Back