DOING SW FROM HOME???

Lush! Hubby and I went to the cinema to see it! We felt really old, but I'd got him addicted to the first couple! X

I went to go to the pics with some girl mates I hadn't seen for aaaggges and we ended up getting hammered and going clubbing instead! So I never saw it, dan was so upset I'd gone without him! So I'm pretty excited now! X

Ha, everyone has a billy!! Is very cold, glad the boys are ill so we haven't ventured out at all :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Lol... I've got one or two expedit rather than Billy! Gloves aren't enough out there! :)

Ha, everyone has a billy!! Is very cold, glad the boys are ill so we haven't ventured out at all :)

Lol... I've got one or two expedit rather than Billy! Gloves aren't enough out there! :)

I walked all the way to town and back (6 miles) and was not too bad whe it started sowing. Mind on the way back got colder climbing up Whiteladies/Blackboy Hill. We always get a cold wind on the Downs.

Managed to sneak the 1lb off that I put on last week! Phew, feel like I am back on it now :)

I tried a couple of success express type days too with lots of superfree food and my healthy extras, I think it really helped me focus again.

I walked all the way to town and back (6 miles) and was not too bad whe it started sowing. Mind on the way back got colder climbing up Whiteladies/Blackboy Hill. We always get a cold wind on the Downs.

That's an impressive walk hun!! xx

well girls i done the dreaded WI and after my over indulging weekend i have lost 1.5lb so i am pretty happy with that although if i would of lost the other 0.5lb i would of got my 2 stone...theres always next week :)

That's fantastic Sara, excellent damage control!! 0.5lb is nothing, you'll get it off no problem :)

Good work Lou xx

Well Done Girls!
Sara you must be doing something right to still get a good loss! Made up for u!
Well Im made up coz I managed to STS!! :) Haven't been as good as I'd like due to the kitchen being up the wall but whatever im doing can't be too bad to get a STS!
Good Luck everyone! x

Morning! Well as predicted ive had a gain this week, 1.2lbs. Not surprised and not really upset as I know why and I enjoyed my sociable weekend! Good luck Wednesday weighers. X

1.2 is not bad if you've had a bit of a flexi one :) good luck for the week ahead xx

Sts is impressive Tilly, never realised how hard maintaining would be! So I am now super impressed with sts's lol. Any news with the house?

Morning! Well as predicted ive had a gain this week, 1.2lbs. Not surprised and not really upset as I know why and I enjoyed my sociable weekend! Good luck Wednesday weighers. X

1.2lbs is nothing hun! You can rid that in a day :) xxx

Hi Guys, In my first few days of SW from home and wondered how normal it is to STS or put on even if you are follwoing plan? Does it happen often at all? Just trying to work out if I can make my target weight by my target date :confused:

Jen have you decided to take the new job or stay with current?. Good luck whatever you decide. Change might do good.

Most definitely taking the new job!!! It's a bit less money but hours are really great, no nights or weekends and lots of training and most importantly patients again! Not quite ready to give my patients up :)

Hi Guys, In my first few days of SW from home and wondered how normal it is to STS or put on even if you are follwoing plan? Does it happen often at all? Just trying to work out if I can make my target weight by my target date :confused:

Within a month, it's normal to sts/gain around the time of month. Altho, more often comes off the following week. Everyone is different tho, some loose 1lb a week, some 3-5lbs so it all depends. Aim for small loss, then the more you loose the better! Good luck xx

Thanks Jen. I am hoping for 1-2lb loss a wekk. I am staying on plan and using my syns over the week and/or saving them up for a big treat at the weekend plus exercising every day (gym classes) so I am hoping that I will be able to achieve this most of the time. Thanks for your advice! :)

What is target/date? Another thing, if you're new to exercise, then you may sts/gain too as your body holds onto water to repair your muscles. Be patient and persevere, sw and exercise combined work amazingly!! :)

Back