DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hey everyoneI hope you don't mind me joining in. I do SW from home now too & need all the support I can get.
Lost 0.5lbs this week, I weigh in on a Monday morning.

Would love to make some SW from home friends.

Love Stacey xxxx

Hey everyone,normaly only have a small lunch but just had home made bolegnse with a wee drop pasta cos I was realy realy hungry today! Feel like if I eat my stew later I'm gona be eating to much:( wil I be okay? X

Hey everyoneI hope you don't mind me joining in. I do SW from home now too & need all the support I can get.
Lost 0.5lbs this week, I weigh in on a Monday morning.

Would love to make some SW from home friends.

Love Stacey xxxx

Hi Stacey welcome to our little "home"

Hey everyone,normaly only have a small lunch but just had home made bolegnse with a wee drop pasta cos I was realy realy hungry today! Feel like if I eat my stew later I'm gona be eating to much:( wil I be okay? X

If you are doing Extra Easy you should be fine.. if you're worried just perhaps not have quite so much of the potato from your stew...

As I do manly Red days I keep some shredded courgette in the freezer to use instead of pasta, I have to watch how much I eat in the way of carbs as I don't loose as easily if I eat a lot of them

Oops, went into town this afternoon and hubby suggested we met for lunch - something we never do ESP as he usually works away!

So we went to a pub and and had prawn and smoked salmon starter, and a really yummy burger with a little chorizo, hand cut chips and rocket salad! Was really yum!
Have not treated ourselves for so long, as every time he mentions lunch at weekends or takeaways I panic and normally make sure I have something SW planned. (Even today I had made a packed salad for myself as I was going to be out all day!). But as it was WI this morning I thought i could probably get rid of it by next week. It was beautiful fresh food, so need to syn a bit of oil, dressing and most of a white bread roll.. But on Original today hence all the meat!

I don't feel bad as it was really nice to have an hour to ourselves :)

Hope everyone having a good day :)

Thanks so much ultrabluedress took a wee note of that cos I made a sw korma from a cook book and I musta got spice handy and used to much and it tasted like sand.... Totaly disgusting! Xx

Welcome Stacey :)

Ooh lots of activity here today! I'm pooped! Not a partcularly long day or anything - was actually quite nice and happy - just first day back being ill, blergh! Manageable though, just had to keep my voice low so I didn't lose it completely :p Kids made little pizzas today so I made one too - got that for my dinner, yum!

Not actually managed a fast day yet Jen from being ill (just kind of thinking I'll get better, let myself eat what I'm craving and then when I don't feel ill - hopefully next week! I'll fast) but will defo let you know how it goes when I do :) x

Hey Stacey! Welcome!

Ah the mirena was horrific for me, constant for like 6 weeks and SOOO painful. I got it taken out then actually the worst heaviest bleeding ever, thought I was dying!

I can't get back into plan at all, li has inspired me to stop messing around tho, I have plenty of SW foods in so need to just get on with it and stop being a tool!

SW dinner of yum pulled pork Sunday dinner. Roast beetroot and loads of veg, can't wait! It's been smelling awesome for about 6 hours! Haha!

Yay on the house Tilly, I'll keep everything crossed for you on Friday.

Are you liking your new job Laura??

When do you start yours Jen?

Rosie that was a mega walk!!! Wow :)

Need to crack on with Uni work, my plan is slipping! Xx

Pulled pork is soooo yummy charl, a good meal to get back on track with. Planning some of my favourite sw meals to keep me focused :)

New job starts 10th April, they've already booked me on a load of study days, sooooo excited xx

A huge big friendly welcome to Stacey xxx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Thanks Jen! Just realised that it's actually a 1/4lb loss as I kept my stats the same last week when I was 9st 9 3/4's as I hate the 1/4's on my stats! So even better news haha!
Yeah Hun on the house front we have good news! We had an offer accepted so we have got our Mortgage Application Interview on Friday!! Keep everything crossed for us it goes smoothly from now until we get the keys! It needs work but we can see the potential it has! Were not putting anything on Facebook or anything coz don't wanna jinx anything but I hope this is the one for us and nothing comes back on the survey! x
That is fantastic news. You can put your own mark on teh house by doing it up. I have never bought a house that did not need gutting an dsorting. Good luck and everything crossed for you.

Good luck with the house Tilly!

It seems like a few people are struggling with SW since Xmas, I know I'm one of them! I'm giving myself march to sort it out (am doing 5:2 til April) and then I'm back to it hardcore.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ah great news with the house Tilly! (Didn't see that before, haha!) Good luck with the mortgage interview :) Fingers crossed it all goes well! xx

I do like the occasional tweet, but I am trying to wean off FB a little... Slowly that is! Then I ended up on here and it's addictive!

X

Thanks Jen! Just realised that it's actually a 1/4lb loss as I kept my stats the same last week when I was 9st 9 3/4's as I hate the 1/4's on my stats! So even better news haha!
Yeah Hun on the house front we have good news! We had an offer accepted so we have got our Mortgage Application Interview on Friday!! Keep everything crossed for us it goes smoothly from now until we get the keys! It needs work but we can see the potential it has! Were not putting anything on Facebook or anything coz don't wanna jinx anything but I hope this is the one for us and nothing comes back on the survey! x

Fingers crossed for you Tilly xx

I rarely go on twitter, facebook girl me :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Me too I always have too much to say for twitter hah ;)

Bought some of the coffee syrups from lidl but can't find the calorie values of them... anyone got any idea.. they're

Bellarom Caffe Caramel flavour syrup and then the Vanilla flavour,

They're my wine replacement lol one of those has got to be far better than a bottle of wine...

Back