DOING SW FROM HOME???

I know Jen they have some really odd things I always end up buying, so tempted to buy the dark chocolate covered coffee beans today too

Ahh thanks girls!
It's so nerve wracking haha! Just can't wait to get stuck in now!
:D x

Do any of you lovely ladies use MFP? I can't remember which of you do but I use it and if you want to add me to your friends my name is the same as on here :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I would definitely get them!!! Oooh, coffee and dark chocolate :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Yep I'm going to go get them tomorrow, under the pretence of buying them for my friend :p

6 syns for 25g I wonder how many you get for that?

I've just started Slimming World again (3rd time lucky, fingers crossed!) i'm planning to do my first week at home and see how I get on and if I don't have the willpower then it's off too class I go next week! toyed with the idea of slimming world online but 60 pounds to even get started eeekkk!!!

Welcome Wibbly...! this is a fab group to help with motivation when doing it from home... They generally keep me on the straight and narrow! Good luck :)

I'm on MFP too - laurawillbeslim94 (was too lazy to recover the password from my old Laura94B account haha!) - trying to get more regular at updating, so friends are good motivation :)

Ooh, coffee syrups sound good Li! I love coffee, just wish my digestive system did too haha!! Would drink it every day if it agreed with me :) And I reckon you'd get loads of coffee beans for 25g!! x

How would you use this chocolate covered coffee beans. Do your grind them or have whole as snack. You'll get loads of beans in 25 gr.

I'm on MFP too - laurawillbeslim94 (was too lazy to recover the password from my old Laura94B account haha!) - trying to get more regular at updating, so friends are good motivation :)

Ooh, coffee syrups sound good Li! I love coffee, just wish my digestive system did too haha!! Would drink it every day if it agreed with me :) And I reckon you'd get loads of coffee beans for 25g!! x

Don't seem to be able to search by username? Or do I need to go on computer rather than ap?

I've not updated for a few days but do use it regularly! X

Laura sent me a link as I couldn't do it on the app either; the link opens in my web browser & I went from there. But complex really!

Not on laptop anymore so can't arcs the link but you should able to use my email address on app - bullochlaura@gmail dot com :)

Mines toniannemit@hotmail dot com if anyone wants to add me. Can't promise I'm a good influence at the moment though haha ;)

Right, I have given it a go.....! Maybe see you there!

X

Yup, just accepted your request Lou! :)

Haha ditto about not being a good influence atm Toni haha x

Urgh, I've had like 2400 cals today, sick sick!! I have burnt off like 550 but still that's rank! I'm gonna drop my cals right back I think for the rest of the week. I'm gonna put it all back on if I'm not careful! X

Urgh, I've had like 2400 cals today, sick sick!! I have burnt off like 550 but still that's rank! I'm gonna drop my cals right back I think for the rest of the week. I'm gonna put it all back on if I'm not careful! X

Charl my lovely you can do it :) I did a couple of days a bit like success express and managed to pull back this week... I basically went superfree every meal and had 2 hex a's and 2 hex b's plus some syns and I am sure that's really helped this week... I am sure you probably should have some free, but I really had minimal... Used your yum squash and spinach curry as one meal without the chicken, and did like a veggie (any) bake with tin toms poured over the top, plenty of garlic, and hexA cheese on top!
Xx

Do any of you lovely ladies use MFP? I can't remember which of you do but I use it and if you want to add me to your friends my name is the same as on here :)

I use it Hun and I have the same using name xxx

Back