DOING SW FROM HOME???

Think I'm on mfp as Jenny809, not sure!

Have decided to stop fannyarsing about! Have been umming and arring over changing diets, doing 5:2, ww etc but why change what isn't broke! Sw works for me, 4 stone in under a year. Will persevere at maintaining and if I get a loss then bargain!!

I weighed on Mon and was 11st 5lb, was sooo shocked. But in the middle of a horrendous period, weighed today and 11st again, phew! Just goes to show how 1) your body can gain so much at totm and 2) how dangerous mid-week wi's are, was all ready to give up this week! A couple of red days sorted me out.

Thank you girls for being your normal, helpful, lovely selfs :)

Hope everyone is well today xxx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Have decided to stop fannyarsing about! Have been umming and arring over changing diets, doing 5:2, ww etc but why change what isn't broke! Sw works for me, 4 stone in under a year. Will persevere at maintaining and if I get a loss then bargain!!

I weighed on Mon and was 11st 5lb, was sooo shocked. But in the middle of a horrendous period, weighed today and 11st again, phew! Just goes to show how 1) your body can gain so much at totm and 2) how dangerous mid-week wi's are, was all ready to give up this week! A couple of red days sorted me out.

Jen exactly my opinion "If ain't broke why do you want to fix". Just stick to what you are familiar with and you'll be fine. I hear maintenance is much harder than losing.

Also stop weighing mid-week. It is not a true weight. My weight can fluctuateso much during the week and on WI day goes to what it should be.

Have a lovely day. I love days like this when sun is out - it energises me.

Happy for you that it was obviously just water weight. Well done for sticking with it.

Morning all. Fab weigh in today. 4 and a half off. Not bad considering I was at my ball Saturday night and had kebab and chips Sunday for dinner. Will try and upload pic of us at the ball. Have a wonderful Thursday x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

image-3924412005.jpg

Check you out, stunning! What was the ball for? You really do look beautiful and well done on 4.5lbs, fantastic, you're flying now!! :)

That's a fab loss Icurez! And you look amazing :)

Woah, just baking simple cupcakes for kids for Red Nose Day sale tomorrow.. Thought I would calculate syns on MFP... 150 cal per cake! I will not be eating one of those!

Aww love you're doing so well now! Well done, and looking reet nice for your ball :)

I'm having major savoury cravings today. Crisps! Yuuuum! Xx

Check you out, stunning! What was the ball for? You really do look beautiful and well done on 4.5lbs, fantastic, you're flying now!! :)

Thanks Hun, it was a Masonic ladies night. My target was to get into that dress for Saturday and I did. Next, I want to lose another stone and a half by the next ball in May x

Off to an 80's weekend tomorrow so going to be slightly off plan for a few days. Really hoping I don't do too much damage as am now only 4lb from target, a 2 stone loss. Going to WI in the morning so I can see just what damage I have done on my return!! God damn all that alcohol and nice food!

Looking fab Icurez honey....

Made the smash pizza tonight, remembered to season it before hand think I was a little heavy handed on the paprika and I cooked it too long so it was dead crispy, shoved it in the micro though once the toppings were on and it softened it all again so not bad at all, actually forgot it wasn't bread base and I won't have wheat bloat tonight either.... defo do it again...

Odd day food wise feeling rough still plus my periods started urghh, so didn't have breakfast, Ate the middles out of SW quiches I made as I didn't like the filo pastry I used, that was good it was then free without the pastry... then my lovely friend gave me a portion of mutton curry with rice so that was lunch sorted, guessing it was very low in syns as I couldn't taste any oil or fat in it at all and there wasn't that oily film that is the usual giveaway... now just a couple of diet lemonades with brandy to ward of the germs and help me sleep and maybe my porridge hex if I can manage it, so I'll be under syns again or just a little over depending on the curry and if hubs comes back from the shop with wine...

Hope everyone is having a good evening

My dinner

ForumRunner_20130314_200356.png

Was feeling utterly uninspired earlier but then I remembered I found the quorn lamb in Sainsers today... So...

Butternut squash chips, with roast veg ( aubergine, garlic, courgette, onion, red pepper and sprinkle of rosemary) and quorn lamb, with homemade sw BBQ sauce, and a touch of salad!

Delish!

Morning all. Fab weigh in today. 4 and a half off. Not bad considering I was at my ball Saturday night and had kebab and chips Sunday for dinner. Will try and upload pic of us at the ball. Have a wonderful Thursday x

View attachment 82293

Very well done on the loss. All your hard work paid off and you look amazing in that ball gown. Have a great evening.

Weigh in after week of 5:2 - lost 3lbs :) definitely the kick start my body needed. Am
Now firmly in the 11's - hurray!

Wow, well done Toni! That's a brilliant loss! Xx

Weigh in after week of 5:2 - lost 3lbs :) definitely the kick start my body needed. Am
Now firmly in the 11's - hurray!

Well done Toni. That's how I lost my weight this week. Started the 5:2 diet Monday and by Thursday had lost 4 1/2 pounds. Going to stick with it this week and see what next weeks weigh day brings x

Back