DOING SW FROM HOME???

Well done Toni that's great, hope I can see something similar on Monday all though not sure with me being out all weekend.

Weigh in after week of 5:2 - lost 3lbs :) definitely the kick start my body needed. Am
Now firmly in the 11's - hurray!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Toni! Fab loss xx

Thanks :) hopefully week 2 will see a loss, although I'm not expecting as much as this week x

Woohoo, go Toni!! Well done hun, fab loss.

Am pretty chuffed as wi today showed sts, so after gaining 5lb of totm bloat and being a pig, am back at 10st13.5lbs, yay!!

Well done Jen! X

Well done Jen!! That's brilliant! I've gained 3, but that's totally ok with me! Getting back on it today though as its the start of a new week. Gonna get into shape and sort my life out this weekend. It's been a stressful week with lots of big decisions xx

Hey girls!
Ahh Icurez that's a brilliant loss well done and you look amazing!!
Well Done Toni! So do u think 5:2 is working for u? I dunno if I could do it!
Jen well done on STS x

Tilly - I think it's hard to tell as the first week of SW I lost 4lb so I think my body reacts well to changes, whether it will react as well this second week I'm not sure. It's really not that difficult for me, but everyone's different and I'm sure some people would struggle.

Jen - well done, you did well getting that back. Yay for being back in the 10's!

Well done Jen Toni and Icurez scales going in the right direction Might do 5:2 next week, once I sort out my plans for the week after, I want to be able to do a run of a few weeks, Ideal time to do it over Easter too, keeping in SW Red zone but being able to have some choccy treats too

Charl sounds like it's going to be big weekend, take it easy on yourself xxxx

Planning food for over the weekend still feeling ill so I might not be going to girls pizza night tomorrow, my friend is preggers and I'm not passing this onto her and babba, she's had enough to deal with the last few weeks, shame to miss a good night but I'd feel worse if I gave her this...

SW tomato soup on the hob as it's so cold, don't know how its gonna taste as I had to leave out backed beans cause I'm on a red day so we'll see. Dinner then some type of courgette bake, just weighed out potatoes to make homemade chips and it's not worth the syns so might make a potato cake from instant mash, if it looks a reasonable amount to have with the courgette bake and fish.

Hope you're all having a good day xxx

Damn the school cake sale...! Having avoided eating my own I just ate a rock cake! Definitely no wine for me tonight!!
Happy Friday lovelies xx

I took the dog with me so we wouldn't go in and buy any! It was the only way I could resist!!

I'm so hungry!! Xx

As usual school didn't tell us they were selling cakes, they're hopeless but seeing as I never take my purse I couldn't buy any :D

I don't normally have cash but had change in my coat! Oh we'll... It was whole meal... Wonder if I could hexB tweak it..........! Lol

Oh and hubs wants takeaway for dinner, so I'm now looking for "good" choices from the Indian... I've got plain rice in the freezer for me so just a main dish which hubs will share and definately no breads bajjis or anything else

I know like the dry style chicken tikka main is not as bad - my usual anyway, and you could always make your own yog/mint sauce, and it comes with a fresh salad.

Pretty sure jalfrezi is good xx

Going for a balti had it before from there so I know they don't use too much oil in that dish, hubs wanted keema chicken but they put full fat minced beef in that dish so he can share with cals and I'll have a spoonful of the chicken from it... got my own rice in the micro so although I'm having wine it shouldn't be too bad I've got all my syns in place x

I have been attending the group for the last few weeks and my consultant is amazing. I am however finding the whole weighing in weekly very disheartening as I feel it is a bit of a competition to see who can lose the most. So I am going to try and do it from home. Has anyone any advice? I was thinking about buying a set of scales and weighing myself monthly to see greater losses, what do you think? Am I doing the right thing.......conflicted :(

Just been out for a meal with my fiancé. We've been together 10 years today so went out to celebrate. Eaten all the wrong food and drank wine. God knows how many calories/syns I've had today!
Gym at 9 in morning to try and work some of it off.

I have been attending the group for the last few weeks and my consultant is amazing. I am however finding the whole weighing in weekly very disheartening as I feel it is a bit of a competition to see who can lose the most. So I am going to try and do it from home. Has anyone any advice? I was thinking about buying a set of scales and weighing myself monthly to see greater losses, what do you think? Am I doing the right thing.......conflicted :(

Welcome Pouchie. You will definitely get lots of support from everyone on this forum. I started off going to group but also found it was not for me so joined this site and I have had great support and advice ever since. Personally it would not suit me to weigh in on a monthly basis I think you have to find out what is best for you. One thing I found helped me was starting a food diary on the forum to keep track of what I was eating, and to also allow other members to check that I was doing the plan correctly, and to offer advice on how I might change things to get better results if or when I got stuck. I am sure others on here will offer other advice. Good luck :)

Back