DOING SW FROM HOME???

Does anyone know how many syns are in a laughing cow extra light cheese triangle. I don't want to use my healthy a as want cheese later. Thanks and hope you are all having a good weekend x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Does anyone know how many syns are in a laughing cow extra light cheese triangle. I don't want to use my healthy a as want cheese later. Thanks and hope you are all having a good weekend x

1 syn per triangle :)

Back from my trip away and have been totally off plan. Haven`t wi`d yet even though it`s normally on Friday, been putting it off :)
Clothes feel tight so dread to think how much damage I`ve done. Gonna wi when I`m in Boots later. Don`t trust my crummy scales :)

Just popping by to say that after iv started having abit of a break from SW iv lost 3lbs this week. I think previously I was just focused so much on being 100% and stressing out over syns and stuff, this week while iv still been on SW about 80% I have also allowed myself to be abit more lenient and have a few treats and stuff, so pretty happy so far!

Thanks LizzieM, I am going to invest in a decent set of scales (any suggestions) and just continue with my weekly weigh ins in the house. I have started a diet diary on here too :)

My dinner tonight - Pizza (potato base toped with Red onion, mushroom, chrizo, chili, sweetcorn, HEXA cheese). Great treat an dthoroughly enjoyed. Yum yum.

Attachments

• IMG_0482.jpg
    IMG_0482.jpg
    994.5 KB · Views: 114
Thanks LizzieM, I am going to invest in a decent set of scales (any suggestions) and just continue with my weekly weigh ins in the house. I have started a diet diary on here too :)

I've got the weight watchers scales, that do % body fat, weigh in increments of 1/4lb, % water etc, they seem to be pretty accurate :)

Is that a base made with smash? If so how do you make it? :)
It is real potatoes. I cooked 2 medium size potatoes in tne microwave, let them cool down then grate them on small teeth of a grater. Make into a dough, then put between 2 sheets of cling film and roll. I used a side plate to cut it round. Put on a oven chip tray and bake for 7-10 minutes on 200 degrees. Meanwhile fried Red onion, chrizo, mushrooms (did not use any oilve as chrizo was enough). Put on top of base, added olives, pepper and HEXA of cheese and back in the oven for anoth 5-7 minutes.

Wow sounds lovely, do you leave the skin on the potatos?
I cook the potatoes in their skin and then peel them when cooled. I used those Red potatoes - Rooster or whatever they are called, found them best for pizza and corinsh pasties

I cook the potatoes in their skin and then peel them when cooled. I used those Red potatoes - Rooster or whatever they are called, found them best for pizza and corinsh pasties

How long do you cook them in the micro for? Do you put them in whole?

How long do you cook them in the micro for? Do you put them in whole?

Yes whole. Just prick them with a fork. I put them in 4 minutes and then left them in there until I wanted to use them - mind you it all depends on power of your microwave.

Cornish pasties......omg i am very interested!! :))
I will post a picture when I do them. I posted recipe on here before - think in January.

Had a busy day today and had the family still round at tea time, they all decided to get pizza. I decided to be strong and not join then so did poached egg on toast for myself, and I really enjoyed it. Might have to be a quick easy tea more often!

Hi, I'm new to Minimins and new to Slimming World.

I started Slimming World online last Saturday 9/3/13, so everything is completely new to me.

My name is Cassie and I've got three stone at least to lose, probably need to lose 4stone, but I'll think about that when I lose the three.

Hope I'm posting in the right place to say Hello :D

Back