DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hi, I'm new to Minimins and new to Slimming World.

I started Slimming World online last Saturday 9/3/13, so everything is completely new to me.

My name is Cassie and I've got three stone at least to lose, probably need to lose 4stone, but I'll think about that when I lose the three.

Hope I'm posting in the right place to say Hello :D

Welcome Cassie a fellow country woman!! Best of luck

Hello everyone :)

Tilly - you'll easily shift that 1lb, don't worry too much about it :)

Today's my birthday, yay, so pretty much a write off! Infact I've had two birthday cakes (my friends got me one and so did my boyfriend) so I'm thinking the next few days are going to be synful! Got to try and make my meals good though.

This is the cake my friends sister made - yum!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-1699590427.jpg
    image-1699590427.jpg
    458.8 KB · Views: 56
Hi, I am new! I have done SW before but sadly put a lot of weight back on so I am starting from scratch. Just about to go shopping and trying to remember all the the things I used to buy!

Tilly
x

Hi,

I am new too but have also done SW before. How did the shopping trip go?

E x

Today's my birthday, yay, so pretty much a write off! Infact I've had two birthday cakes (my friends got me one and so did my boyfriend) so I'm thinking the next few days are going to be synful! Got to try and make my meals good though.

Looks scrumptuous happy birthday chick xxxx

Anyone got a good recipe for a tomato based paste sauce? Wanted to make meatballs tomorrow night with pasta :)

I do a simililar one as thumbellou but put pureed veg for the kids, so it's a good way of getting superfree in if you don;t like veggies, I stick purred carrot in and the kids don't even realise

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONI! Xxxxx

Welcome new Tilly :)

Ah yay! On the house moving along Tilly, hope you get in soon! 1lb is nothing! I gain like 3 most weekends! Xx

Not really feeling hungry today with this bloody virus, so no idea what to make for lunch or dinner... just blummin realised I forgot to pick my salad up arghhh

Doing meatballs and pasta for the kids.. hubs wants spag bol, but not sure if I fancy that myself

Morning all!
Had to WI today instead of tomorrow as I'm off work tomorro and I use the scales in work...and I've gained 1lb :(
I'm not majorly disappointed tho coz I haven't been sticking to plan with our kitchen/house still being a mess! Can't wait to get back to some SW cooking!! I've been living off microwave meals and take aways so I'm glad it's just 1lb I've put on! Actually looking forward to eating healthily again!
Hope your all well!
Things are still going through with my house so fingers crossed everything goes smoothly and we can hopefully get in there soon! So exciting! x

Funny how when you're lving off takeaways and ready meals now we crave healthy cooking again

Fingers crossed about the house hun xx

Morning all!
Had to WI today instead of tomorrow as I'm off work tomorro and I use the scales in work...and I've gained 1lb :(
I'm not majorly disappointed tho coz I haven't been sticking to plan with our kitchen/house still being a mess! Can't wait to get back to some SW cooking!! I've been living off microwave meals and take aways so I'm glad it's just 1lb I've put on! Actually looking forward to eating healthily again!
Hope your all well!
Things are still going through with my house so fingers crossed everything goes smoothly and we can hopefully get in there soon! So exciting! x

Hi Tilly,

Good luck with your house, and that lb will be gone in no time :)

Cake looks AMAZING Toni! SO jealous :p

Ahh Tilly everything sounds so exciting on the house front :) Been thinking about setting up a savings account already so I can start putting money away for a deposit on my first house one day :) x

Hi, I am new! I have done SW before but sadly put a lot of weight back on so I am starting from scratch. Just about to go shopping and trying to remember all the the things I used to buy!

Tilly
x

Hi Tilly, I'm new on here and new to Slimming World, looking forward to hearing how your shopping went :)

Welcome Cassie a fellow country woman!! Best of luck

Hi Polly, thanks for the welcome, wow you've losses are impressive, maybe if your currently experiencing a plateau, you should change your eating plan/habits for a week or so, shock your body into kick starting its fat burning :)

Happy Birthday !!!!! your cake looks divine :)

Happr birthady and have a wonderful day tonianne. That cake looks amazing. enjoy it.

Not really feeling hungry today with this bloody virus, so no idea what to make for lunch or dinner... just blummin realised I forgot to pick my salad up arghhh

Doing meatballs and pasta for the kids.. hubs wants spag bol, but not sure if I fancy that myself

Hope you feel better soon :)

Thanks girls!
I know Li it's mad how that happens! I'll soon get bored eating healthily again haha! Nah I'm looking forward to trying new recipes in the new kitchen!
Can't wait to get our hands on 'Our House' it'll be hard work but worth it! Then I want a baby! :D
Good Luck all & hiya to all the newbies especially the other Tilly! Were gunna confuse everyone haha! x

Wow Laura94B, your losses are inspirational :D

Fingers crossed, well held behind my back ;) I can manage to pull losses like yours :)

Happy birthday Tonianne! Hope you have a lovely day..:)
It's mine tomorrow... So I know lunch is going to have to be a bit synful!

Xx

I just had Low Low Cheddar Spread for the first time, and OMG its gorgeous :p I had it on toasted wholemeal bread for lunch :Nom:Nom:

Back