DOING SW FROM HOME???

Wow Laura94B, your losses are inspirational :D

Fingers crossed, well held behind my back ;) I can manage to pull losses like yours :)

Aw thanks hun! I don't see it like that myself, but it's nice that you find it inspirational!! :D I found it quite easy those first few months losing that weight with SW so I'm sure you can achieve the same :) x

Happy birthday Tonianne! Hope you have a lovely day..:)
It's mine tomorrow... So I know lunch is going to have to be a bit synful!

Xx

Aww I didn't know it was your birthday to Lou! What are you doing for it??

And Toni, what are you doing today? I REALLY want some of that cake!

Laura! Where have you been!! Are you doing 5:2 now? X

Weigh in today and I lost another 3 1/2 lbs this is nerly 2stone in 8weeks!:) I'm so chuffed I'm lookin 4ward to getin my new exercise bike/cross trainer built up on thursday and I will b on it soooo often if my little boy let's me lol! Had such a horible night lost a tooth last night:( my teeth were my fave thing about me ever! And woke up gummy,wasn't 2 happy until a stood on the scales,now just hoping my dentist will fix it and give me a wee fake tooth!! Lol.. Making spag bol for us tonight ! Hav to share a proud mum moment with every1, my little boys been out of nappys for 12days now! So happy not 1q acident,dry day and night even tho he doesn't sleep at nights,terrible sleeper! So happy with him he's been so easy 2 potty train :D hope every1s well!!! xxxx

Weigh in today and I lost another 3 1/2 lbs this is nerly 2stone in 8weeks!:) I'm so chuffed I'm lookin 4ward to getin my new exercise bike/cross trainer built up on thursday and I will b on it soooo often if my little boy let's me lol! Had such a horible night lost a tooth last night:( my teeth were my fave thing about me ever! And woke up gummy,wasn't 2 happy until a stood on the scales,now just hoping my dentist will fix it and give me a wee fake tooth!! Lol.. Making spag bol for us tonight ! Hav to share a proud mum moment with every1, my little boys been out of nappys for 12days now! So happy not 1q acident,dry day and night even tho he doesn't sleep at nights,terrible sleeper! So happy with him he's been so easy 2 potty train :D hope every1s well!!! xxxx

Congrats on your fab weightloss, 2stone in 8weeks is just amazing. Soz to hear about your tooth, but more congrats for your sons potty training :D

Congrats on your fab weightloss, 2stone in 8weeks is just amazing. Soz to hear about your tooth, but more congrats for your sons potty training :D
Aww thank you! I've a lot to loose, he's brilliant he's such a great eater which has helped me stick to SW he eats anything I make loves slimmimg world curry,chicken tika etc! LolGood luck with ur weight loss journey x

Hope you feel better soon :)

Thankies, fed up of it dragging on now, had a major coughing fit both on the bus and BHS today... sooo embarrassing, everyone was trying was looking and the more het up I got the more I couldn't stop coughing....

Thanks girls!
I know Li it's mad how that happens! I'll soon get bored eating healthily again haha! Nah I'm looking forward to trying new recipes in the new kitchen!
x

I'm the same on holiday we either eat out or have ready meals and by the Thursday I'm ready to cook again lol

I've been around - observing :) yeah, doing 5:2, had my first fast day yesterday, fingers crossed it works!

Yes, getting older and greyer! Nothing too much planned... Just baking some cupcakes for the kids in the street for after school tomorrow!
Might go for lunch with Hubby as he's off :) think he's working in the evening though..
Feels a little like another one of those odd firsts since mum though - will miss her a lot tomorrow, but as long as I'm busy and my babes have fun it'll be fine :)
Xx

That's fab all round!
Well done :) xx

Does anyone no about syns in meat on EE, I no that less thsan 5 percent Mince is free which a normaly buy,sent the Other Half and ended up geting mince that's not lean was horrible 2 eat tasted greasy!yuck.. Just wana no how many syns it would have had cos I'm sure the 12 percent one is 2syns or something lol xxx

I worked today, normally Tuesday is my day off but I had to work - typical. Anyway it was nice as I got my cake :) about to go to a Mediterranean restaurant for dinner with my friends, they do the best pizzas so I will probably go for one of those ;) my boyfriend is seeing the stereophonics tonight at the local theatre (he asked permission first haha) so we'll do something another night.

Happy birthday for tomorrow Lou :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thankies, fed up of it dragging on now, had a major coughing fit both on the bus and BHS today... sooo embarrassing, everyone was trying was looking and the more het up I got the more I couldn't stop coughing....

Aw Li :( Know exactly how you feel! I have/had bronchitis and am still coughing loads - I also had a coughing fit on the bus the other day - couldn't stop! Everyone gives such dirty looks :\ Hope you get better soon xx

Anyone know how to make the pizza base out of Smash instant potato?

Anyone know how to make the pizza base out of Smash instant potato?

Add hot water to the flakes little bits at a time until you have a 'dough' consistency, then roll out really thin (so it cooks properly) put on a frylighted baking tray, cook until golden on one side and then flip it and cook the other side. Add your toppings and grill until they're done :)

Thanks Laura, had been using wholemeal pittas but they are high in calories and syns, looking for some better options as my weight loss has slowed down.

Thanks Laura, had been using wholemeal pittas but they are high in calories and syns, looking for some better options as my weight loss has slowed down.
Polly, I posted a pizza recipe with potato base a couple of days ago. If you look back you can find it (think was Sunday night).

1.5lb on for me this week... Not so happy, but going to have to accept it.. The new meds I am on make your body retain water from what I can tell... Feel rather bloated but never mind. Going to have to work extra hard this week as I seem to have got stuck in a rut.. Shall draw a line and move on..
Good luck Wednesday weighed :)x

Back