DOING SW FROM HOME???

1.5lb on for me this week... Not so happy, but going to have to accept it.. The new meds I am on make your body retain water from what I can tell... Feel rather bloated but never mind. Going to have to work extra hard this week as I seem to have got stuck in a rut.. Shall draw a line and move on..
Good luck Wednesday weighed :)x
Happy Birthday. Have a lovely day and hope it is sunny where you are - sun is trying to come out here.

As regards to water retention. Try to drink more water so it starts shifting. It is the old fluid that is staying in your body and bod drinking more it starts flushing out and you feel much better for it.

Woohoo 4lb loss for me!!! Now have my 2 stone :) :) :) :) :)

Happy Birthday. Have a lovely day and hope it is sunny where you are - sun is trying to come out here.

As regards to water retention. Try to drink more water so it starts shifting. It is the old fluid that is staying in your body and bod drinking more it starts flushing out and you feel much better for it.

Thanks Rosielea! Already been brought SW 'fry' up in bed!

Good idea, I will def increase my fluid intake... Its So easy to fall into not having as much as you should, so I will make a big effort this week... Might stick something up on the cup/glass to remind me!

Hello ladies :)

Jen has asked me to post that she has a new phone that isn't allowing her on minimins at the moment so she's absolutely fine but just can't get on here to say hi! She's still on fb though :)

Well done on the loss Sara :)

Lou - I bet once you start upping your water intake you'll notice that 1.5lb drops off you :) that's the trouble with medication, the unwanted side affects :( lets hope it's worth it and it helps you x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Jen has asked me to post that she has a new phone that isn't allowing her on minimins at the moment so she's absolutely fine but just can't get on here to say hi! She's still on fb though :)Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tonianne, thanks for letting us know that Jen is fine. I was getting worried as we have not seen her here for a few days.

Jen has asked me to post that she has a new phone that isn't allowing her on minimins at the moment so she's absolutely fine but just can't get on here to say hi! She's still on fb though :)

Well done on the loss Sara :)

Lou - I bet once you start upping your water intake you'll notice that 1.5lb drops off you :) that's the trouble with medication, the unwanted side affects :( lets hope it's worth it and it helps you x

Thanks Toni thought it was a little strange she hadn't posted here for a while, one of my phones is exactly the same it only lets you read grrr...

Well done Sara thats awesome 4lbs off

Lou I'm te same awful about my water intake I should be drinking more anyway, once you get into the habit the body adapts quickly to the extra water, I keep a bottle of water by the kitchen sink and top up through out the day, I find that works best for me as I always seem to be washing up etc

Sorry I meant to say Happy Birthday Lou have a wonderful day xx

Right off to youngest Daughters school she has a dance performance this morning yay xx

Well done on the losses ladies. Well finally saw a good new number on the scales this morning, its not my weigh day but I'm a bit obsessed and jump on every morning. 13.13.8 only .2 off 14 stone but it was so good to see the 13's, cant honestly remember when I was 13 stone something, going to push to get that .8 of a pound off by weigh in on Saturday and that will be my 4 stone! Onward and upward.

Definitely agree with all the comments about the water, I drank two big cups of hot water with lemon yesterday, ( along with about a litre and half of cold) and I definitely think it helped.

Still freezing here in Dublin so don't think I will be getting out for my lunch time walk. May get the Wii out when I get home.

Hope you all have a good day

Polly xx

Thank you for the birthday wishes! Been at school this morning doing my voluntary librarian bit, and think I might head out for some retail therapy! Xx

I'm definitely on the water thing now.. I just love how you're are all so supportive and come up with useful solutions - it's so easy to forget things, but you lovelies are always here to help :) thank you .. I really don't feel so bad about the gain anymore.

Toni, thanks for the update re Jen! I'd messages her this morning wondering where she had got to! I'm not on fb at the mo, so please say hi!

I've made these for my two to share with all the kids in the street after school - there's about 10 of them, so hopefully if I offer to the adults too there won't be any left for me!
Xx

image-172642413.jpg

Happy birthday Lou :) and I will pass the message on to Jen (you too Rosie).
Cakes look yum, send one my way ;)

Weigh in today and I lost another 3 1/2 lbs this is nerly 2stone in 8weeks!:) I'm so chuffed I'm lookin 4ward to getin my new exercise bike/cross trainer built up on thursday and I will b on it soooo often if my little boy let's me lol! Had such a horible night lost a tooth last night:( my teeth were my fave thing about me ever! And woke up gummy,wasn't 2 happy until a stood on the scales,now just hoping my dentist will fix it and give me a wee fake tooth!! Lol.. Making spag bol for us tonight ! Hav to share a proud mum moment with every1, my little boys been out of nappys for 12days now! So happy not 1q acident,dry day and night even tho he doesn't sleep at nights,terrible sleeper! So happy with him he's been so easy 2 potty train :D hope every1s well!!! xxxx

Hi I remembered reading this yesterday and then seen a programme advertised that I thought you would be interested in - may need to catch up online but it was Bedtime Live, it is on Channel 4 every Tuesday from yesterday, I dont have kids but I dont sleep but this must be a nightmare. You can let us know if you watch and if it helps!!!!

"WINNING THE BATTLE OF BEDTIME
Is your child sleep-deprived? Do they have problems getting to sleep? Does your toddler wake up often during the night? Is your teen addicted to the screen? Professor Tanya Byron and the Bedtime Live team have the skills and experience to help get the nation’s kids and teens to bed."

Yesterday had started off so well but the remainder of the day went to crap, I made the mistake of stopping at the shop and I ended up with not 1 but 2 Milky Way Bars, not even the wee ones, the big one on offer @ a £1 and a 100g packet of salt & vinegar AND I ATE THE WHOLE LOT :cry:I cannot believe it, I have only just started back on Sunday to this after months off, I am the heaviest I have ever been, why have I no motivation – I think I need help!! :banghead:

I suppose all in all if I can remain syn free for the remainder of the week not too much damage will have been done but I feel like such a pig – my fridge is full of SW friendly food and I go and do that!

Today is a new day and I will get back on track – see new post for new (yeah right) positive me!!! :devilangel:

Everyone seems to be doing really well and Happy Birthday to those that have just celebrated. There were a lot of posts to get through from yesterday morning so I thought it would be a mammoth task to reply to all.

I drink hot water and juice as it is just too cold to drink cold water but I am wary at how much I drink at the moment due to all the snow - I dont want to get caught out on the way home getting stuck so I tend to stop drinking around lunchtime. Dont drink that much at home unless it is tea/coffee or I have exercised - then I have a pint of juice.

Hope everyone has a good day and for any newbies welcome and feel free to pop in and subscribe to my diary.

xxx

Happy birthday Lou! Hope you're having a great day - cakes looked lovely :) xx

Ah, thank you all you lovelies xx

Had a v chilled day, and I'm chilling in my pjs waiting for my SW steak dinner, from my hubby!
The kids all loved the cakes, and though I have eaten bad things today, I haven't had one! Might treat myself after dinner though, then tomorrow can be a new day!

Best pressie was my iPad which I couldn't wait for and got a week ago! We don't usually spend much, so I felt happier that it was just bought! Got lovely smellies, a scarf and some flowers too and my fave part of the day was readying to the kids at bedtime :) small things eh :)

Hope every one having a good day XXX

Back