DOING SW FROM HOME???

Happy Birthday :D

Hi all.....am back! ! Damn new phone didn't allow minimins app so it went straight back lol got a different phone now and all good!!

Will take me a while to catch up! Happy birthday Lou, thanks for your message xxx

Welcome back Jenny. Weigh in this morning and i have lost another 1 and a half pounds. Had hoped for a little more but am very happy with that. Going to up my exercise as I want to lose 3 pounds next week to take me to my stone and a half. I still can't quite get my head round the fact that I am no longer nearly 13 stone and am under 11 and a half stone. Really chuffed with myself today. Hope you are all having a good day x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi guys, I am moving to do SW from home, got fed up of the classes. Only have a couple of pounds to go. I know the plan inside out, but when my password for the website stops how do you guys get syn and healthy a/b information? Is it easy from home? x

Yesterday's update - I was hoping that things would be better when got home as I was tired and just wanting to sleep. Plan was to have a snooze when got home but I did 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] day of C-2-5K then made dinner & put a washing on but never really managed to be good as you can see from the diary but on the plus side at least I am logging it and not lying to myself or others. Could have been a lot worse to due lack of initial motivation which apart from not having any I think I may be a little depressed and with OH being away I am alone all the time so more temptation!! I might look to see if there is a thread for depression.

Anyway another new day looms(ed), typing in the new day and forgot had not updated!!!!

Hi guys, I am moving to do SW from home, got fed up of the classes. Only have a couple of pounds to go. I know the plan inside out, but when my password for the website stops how do you guys get syn and healthy a/b information? Is it easy from home? x

I have never been to a group or online membership. I search all syn values on Google, always directs you to minimins, same for healthy extras. Or someone will know if you ask, we're a knowledgeable lot!! You can def do sw from home xx

I have never been to a group or online membership. I search all syn values on Google, always directs you to minimins, same for healthy extras. Or someone will know if you ask, we're a knowledgeable lot!! You can def do sw from home xx

Yeah thats all I do, I just google syns in...... and it almost always comes up with minimins! Its fab! x

So there is not real thread for depression or just feeling low – I really do not know what to class how I am feeling so I may pose the question!!

Once again feeling tired, not sure what plans are for tonight apart from the usual sitting in front of the TV! I may do some Yoga which I taped off of Sky but I think I will scour charity shops and see if I can get a full length one that is for toning up the whole body as the one I have is for beginners and is only 30mins. Also need a yoga mat, might go to Argos!!

OH is not back till Monday so the housework getting done at the weekend though there is not much to do, a quick hoover and put some paperwork away.

Anyway better go for the moment as I need to finish up some work and get to the loo before the journey home as I will be stuck in traffic – industrial Estate that I work in becomes grid-locked at 4pm!!!!

Evening ladies

Allycyn sorry you're feeling so down at the moment hugs to you chick xxx

Ladies anyone know the syns ion WW sausages I thought they were 1 1/2 each but I@m seeing 1/2 syn in a couple of threads.....

Evening ladies

Allycyn sorry you're feeling so down at the moment hugs to you chick xxx

Ladies anyone know the syns ion WW sausages I thought they were 1 1/2 each but I@m seeing 1/2 syn in a couple of threads.....

Thanks, jst nd 2 get act 2gether.

Thick 1s r 1syn (6 in a pack)
Premium pork 0.5syn (8 in a pack).
Cumberland also 0.5 syn

Hope this helps xx

thanks whooo 1/2 syn it is then thats less than the quorn thingies

Hi all.....am back! ! Damn new phone didn't allow minimins app so it went straight back lol got a different phone now and all good!!

Will take me a while to catch up! Happy birthday Lou, thanks for your message xxx

Thank you!

I had just wondered where you had got to, and worried you'd disappeared! Good to have you back x

Jen welcome back. I was getting worried.

WOOOHOOO I am on target now and not sure how I feel about it as i have been fairly busy and have had no time to think about.

Well done all the losers and maintainers.

Just had a look at your weight losses Rosielea! Well done to u!!! How on earth did u have such fab big losses???? X

Back