DOING SW FROM HOME???

EEEEEEEEEEEE YAY Rosie! well done love, such a massive help, supporter and all round inspirational loser you are.. mega news.

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure I've gained about 5lbs in the last 2 weeks. gutter, dan said I'm looking chubby again (swine.. so's he tho!) So back to SW properly tomorrow, I keep saying it, but if he says its noticeable now then its time to sort it OUT! xxx

Rosie, totally fantastic and amazing! Is such a great but surreal feeling. Well done hun, you've done so well. A true inspiration. Maintaining is hard but I know you'll be absolutely fine! xxxx

Charl, Daren asked me yesterday when I'm going running next, hmmmmmmm that says it all. I must get my arse in gear!!! :-D

Jen welcome back. I was getting worried.

WOOOHOOO I am on target now and not sure how I feel about it as i have been fairly busy and have had no time to think about.

Well done all the losers and maintainers.

Thats fantastic honey well done xxx

Need to get my ass in gear exercise wise too, Keep making plans to start c25k again and something always pops up, I need a clear few weeks to get into it properly then I'll be motivated to carry on during school hols... guess it's the wii and dvds until after Easter now .... but at least it's something right? Need to get me wii zumba dusted off again

And welcome back Jen xxx

Just had a look at your weight losses Rosielea! Well done to u!!! How on earth did u have such fab big losses???? X
I am a slow loser. On average I think my loses are like 1 lbs a week. Luckily did not have many gains (3-4 and they were not massive) but lots of STS. Well somehow since January I amanged to shift 1 stone.

EEEEEEEEEEEE YAY Rosie! well done love, such a massive help, supporter and all round inspirational loser you are.. mega news.

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure I've gained about 5lbs in the last 2 weeks. gutter, dan said I'm looking chubby again (swine.. so's he tho!) So back to SW properly tomorrow, I keep saying it, but if he says its noticeable now then its time to sort it OUT! xxx

Rosie, totally fantastic and amazing! Is such a great but surreal feeling. Well done hun, you've done so well. A true inspiration. Maintaining is hard but I know you'll be absolutely fine! xxxx

Charl, Daren asked me yesterday when I'm going running next, hmmmmmmm that says it all. I must get my arse in gear!!! :-D

Thats fantastic honey well done xxx

Massive congratulations Rosie!!

Welcome back Jen, you were missed!

Thank you very much everone. I would have not been able to achieve target without your help and support.

Here is my latest picture of before and after.

Attachments

• 15 months.jpg
    15 months.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 81
I am a slow loser. On average I think my loses are like 1 lbs a week. Luckily did not have many gains (3-4 and they were not massive) but lots of STS. Well somehow since January I amanged to shift 1 stone.

Thank you very much everone. I would have not been able to achieve target without your help and support.

WOW, the difference is immense! Totally amazing, you should be very proud xx

I find weight and size quite bizarre. I'm 11 stone now so the same weight as you Rosie but look totally different. You look sooooo much smaller than me! I find it really interesting the difference in shapes and sizes with people of the same weight.

Good luck with maintaining hun xxx

Thanks Li, my hubs thought I was quite mad swapping a phone purely cos I couldn't get on minimins. I can't miss my family lol :-D

Wow what a difference, well done you and good luck with the maintenance, cant wait to be where you are. Keep that picture as your motivation.

I'm struggling with my choc ban already! I want cake dammit!!

Had a SW breakfast though. So far so good! I will regain some control! Xx

Mugshots discuss!!

Hi ladies, just wondering if any of you eat mugshot soups? Supposedly the less than 1% fat ones are free on SW EE but I feel at 227 cals per sachet that seems alot for a snack. If having for your lunch then it would be ok but for just a snack I'm not convinced!

Having said that I just had a tomato one as I was so cold and miserable in work, its chucking it down here so couldn't get out to get anything else. It was quite nice and very filling. Just interested in your thoughts.

Has anyone continued to shed pounds while drinking them?

Well I've got cheese scones in the oven to go with tomato soup. My mum and auntie are coming over for lunch so fancied treating us!

Yum, I've got a chicken, butternut squash and spinach Charl curry on the stove!

Just eaten a pack of aldi monster munch (4.5) cheeky, but nice!

Used to use mugshots and still lose, but I don't do a lot of EE or green... I'd use them as an emergency lunch rather than a snack if I needed to.. :)

Hey all!! im newbie,gave sw(at home) a quick try before xmas and lost 10lbs!! then xmas grabbed me and i put over a stone on :( so im back,and have 1st 4 lbs in total to lose..x

Hi everyone. I'm new been doing sw for 4 weeks at home now but I am starting to lose my mojo. I still 1st and 2lbs to lose till my first goal lost 6lbs so far. Any tips for regaining motivation would be hugely appreciated as especially doing it from home you don't really have the same support you would get in group.

Back