DOING SW FROM HOME???

Same here beckie lol xx Hoping I STS or lose a 1lb :D Need to get out of this just over 10st rut grrrrrr lol

I had an unsatisfactory lunch yesterday, just really didn't enjoy it and ended up eating 3 biscuits, then on the way home from work had such a headache and all I wanted to do was curl up on the sofa with a take-away......BUT I wrestled with myself all the way home and forced myself to make a mayflower chicken curry with rice (although I did have a portion of ready salted crisps with it) and lost 1.5lbs this week so I am very happy with that, just really need to get motivated for next week as starting to struggle/get bored/need chocolate/need coke/need to eat junk food!!!! :sigh:

It's so reassuring coming on here when you're feeling in a rut as you soon realise you're not the only one having a little struggle.

We CAN do this :)

I had an unsatisfactory lunch yesterday, just really didn't enjoy it and ended up eating 3 biscuits, then on the way home from work had such a headache and all I wanted to do was curl up on the sofa with a take-away......BUT I wrestled with myself all the way home and forced myself to make a mayflower chicken curry with rice (although I did have a portion of ready salted crisps with it) and lost 1.5lbs this week so I am very happy with that, just really need to get motivated for next week as starting to struggle/get bored/need chocolate/need coke/need to eat junk food!!!! :sigh:

Well done for making the tea. It's hard isn't it once the days started badly xxx

Morning all. I went on a date last night with my hubby lol We went to the harvester as it is so easy to eat on plan there. I made sensible healthy choices but left there feeling stuffed. Thought I would check the damage on the scales this morning and I am exactly the same as I was before I went. Very pleased with that. The extra exercise must be working. Have a good Sunday everyone x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sometimes when I've gotten like that in the past I have planned a weeks worth of tasty/healthy food and stuck to it rigidly as if the world would end if I slipped up. I generally feel good about regaining control and get a boost in my losses. I'm on VLCD at the moment for the next few weeks but when I move on to sw I aim to remember that - if and when I hit a tough patch.

I definitely think planning is a massive factor in succeeding. I might give that a go, and though I tend to wake in the morning and decided which of my SW combos will happen for the day, I think I need to to try a new tack. I usually plan evening meals, and take packed lunches when I need to ... But I might use my food diary to plan the next few days and stick to it.
I think birthday week has thrown me a little as I didn't start Wednesday on a good one!

Planning is def the key! When I don't plan or have enough SW friendly easy foods in the house I'll go to the shop and buy something bad instead.

Was feeling really down about my 5lb gain in the last few weeks but just 2 days back on plan, drinking loads of water I'm 3lbs down again. So back to 13st5, everytime I go back over the 1/2stone mark it gets me down. But think I'm back in control now.

Have planned my food for the next week so know what I'm eating which always helps. I was gonna go to the dog pub today as they do insane amazing burgers but I'll just make some nice food instead.

Just trying to deal with my cravings, it's started so early! I want hotdogs!!! So bad! Haha!

Hope everyone feels more motivated soon, as soon as you feel you've done bad its so easy to lose a day or a weekend, but just try getting straight back to it the next meal and it makes you feel so much better

Xx

I totally agree. Planning is everything. I am having a family meal out next weekend for my sons birthday and I have already googled the menu and know what I can have on plan. Some might say I'm sad but I say I am determined x

I totally agree. Planning is everything. I am having a family meal out next weekend for my sons birthday and I have already googled the menu and know what I can have on plan. Some might say I'm sad but I say I am determined x

I don't think you're mad! Youve shown a huge amount of determination through all those early weeks ESP when so many may have given up. So pleased its working for you now, and if that how you can stay on track, then brilliant xx

I would have done the same thing, to be forwarned is to be ....... Something or other???!? Lol :)

I am so glad I am not the only one. I am so totally focused at the moment. I sat and watched my OH, step daughter and her partner eat kebab and chips from my favourite shop on Friday night. I had a muller light. I didn't pinch a bit. I want this so much and with just 6 pounds to go to get into the 10's I want it more then ever. Couldn't do it without my minimins family though so I have you all to thank x

Hi

Can I join your thread please?
restarted SW on Monday (was 4lb from target when it went soooooooo wrong & now I'm 4.5 stone heavier:sigh:)

I'm doing it from home as I just can't face going back to group at the mo, I have just signed up for 3 months SW online to get me going again (still nice to have the lovely folk on here for support tho)

Hi

Can I join your thread please?
restarted SW on Monday (was 4lb from target when it went soooooooo wrong & now I'm 4.5 stone heavier:sigh:)

I'm doing it from home as I just can't face going back to group at the mo, I have just signed up for 3 months SW online to get me going again (still nice to have the lovely folk on here for support tho)

Hi I got to target a few years ago losing 4 and a half stone. 3 kids and lots of grub later here I am again and am determined to lose and keep off the weight.
This board is a great support, you have come to the right place:)

Just came back from River Cottage Canteen. We just had cake and coffee. I had a slice of Honey & Almond cake and my friend had cheese scones - she gave me one of them. I brought it home as did not to eat it then - might have it tomorrow.

Just cooking roast dinner. Having beef stuffed with garlic, lemon grass, Black pepper with roast parsnip, BNS and Green salad.

Does anyone have a recipe for parsnip apart from soup. I have loads but do not know what to do with them.

Hope everyone has had a good Sunday

Hi all went off plan again this week even tho I only started on Sunday!!! Went shop today so i think I have enuf to see me thru the week with pre packed salads, beetroot & fruit. Dinners I am not so sure about. There is plenty of things in the freezer, I just need to remember to take things out. OH is back tomorrow so at least I will have food cooked for me coming in from work.

On a different note, has anyone tried the slimming tea slimatee? I have heard ppl talking about this on minimins, not sure if this is the correct one or not. If It is, does it work & how does it work?

On a different note, has anyone tried the slimming tea slimatee? I have heard ppl talking about this on minimins, not sure if this is the correct one or not. If It is, does it work & how does it work?
I would not bother about it. Any Black or Green tea is good and will get rid of toxins in the body. However best thing is water. I would suggest eating duretic things like lettuce, parsely, any green veg really.

Would agree with Rosie - any herbal teas are good, I don't put any faith in supposed 'slimming' teas or drinks :p

Thinking I'm going to get back to SW... I gave 5:2 a try on a few different days but kept getting light headed and migraines - I think it sounds like a great diet but I don't think it's going to work for me :\ I also think I'm eating terribly anyway now (and would continue to do so even if I was having my two fast days) so SW would be much better - I need to get back to actually cooking!! I used to cook 3 meals a day and now barely cook one a week... Eek!

Going to give myself tomorrow to get sorted out as it's too late tonight to get prepared :p Going through all food diaries and meal pic threads to get inspired :) x

Back