DOING SW FROM HOME???

Hi Louise, and welcome, I've never been to a class so love the support and ideas here. I'm also a very organised person and always have at least two meals meals prepared ahead of time as it means I don't have to think about dinners, me and the OH also work full time so its nice to be organised. I make my own tomato based sauce and keep it in the freezer in portions, its so easy then to may a spag bol, vegetable bake or Chilli etc. with out too much effort. I find SW slow for me but at least the weight is staying off which is the whole point.

Feeling quite positive today, wasn't great over the weekend, had a few glasses of wine and a hot cross bun with butter, yum, no gain on the scales this morning so that was great. Going to try to be super good till Friday as I have visitors for Easter and there will be lots of chocolate and other goodies around, will have a little treat but won't go over board and hopefully if the weather ever warms up may get a few walks in.

Happy Monday girls

Polly x

Hi Louise, and welcome, I've never been to a class so love the support and ideas here. I'm also a very organised person and always have at least two meals meals prepared ahead of time as it means I don't have to think about dinners, me and the OH also work full time so its nice to be organised. I make my own tomato based sauce and keep it in the freezer in portions, its so easy then to may a spag bol, vegetable bake or Chilli etc. with out too much effort. I find SW slow for me but at least the weight is staying off which is the whole point.

Feeling quite positive today, wasn't great over the weekend, had a few glasses of wine and a hot cross bun with butter, yum, no gain on the scales this morning so that was great. Going to try to be super good till Friday as I have visitors for Easter and there will be lots of chocolate and other goodies around, will have a little treat but won't go over board and hopefully if the weather ever warms up may get a few walks in.

Happy Monday girls

Polly x

HI i have just made a huge pot of free soup so will split into portions and freeze some. I too am feeling positive today but that could just be as its my first day on the plan hope i can manage to stay positive for a few weeks til i start seeing some results. I am also dreading Easter i am such a chocahloic also kid and i are making Easter cookies too and iam just hoping i have enough willpower to say no and stick to my syn allowance x

HI i have just made a huge pot of free soup so will split into portions and freeze some. I too am feeling positive today but that could just be as its my first day on the plan hope i can manage to stay positive for a few weeks til i start seeing some results. I am also dreading Easter i am such a chocahloic also kid and i are making Easter cookies too and iam just hoping i have enough willpower to say no and stick to my syn allowance x

I got my boys and OH to treat me to something nice from the body shop for Easter. That way I am not missing out on a treat its just mine will be spread all over my face and not shoved in my mouth x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I got my boys and OH to treat me to something nice from the body shop for Easter. That way I am not missing out on a treat its just mine will be spread all over my face and not shoved in my mouth x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thats a fantastic iead! It would still be very hard for me what with all the chocolate that the kids will get,will just have to try and be content with one curly wurly from the freezer and not have half an easter egg in one sitting x

Hi all

I would just like to point out how Roslielea is so full of wisdom and common sense and has an answer for everything to try and help.

She has been great the past couple of days in keeping me talking and thinking things through and now I am hoping by taking her advice I can actually get myself on track. If it had not been for Rosie then this weekend I have in the house (well yesterday) the following and I refrained from eating - 100g Milky Bar, 100g Mint Aero, 2 x fresh custard slices. Morrisons Giant Strawberry chews and a large bag of Walkers Prawn Cocktail crisps. All this was bought with the intention of eating over the weekend as I was having yet another ‘one last blowout’!! I am pleased to say that it is all still there and will be gone soon as OH home today or I will get him to hide it!! Although he is gaining a belly with being away as there is always a constant supply of food on Rigs and Boats due to shift changes. I am going to try the just say no and that it will still be there when I want to go and get some on treat night (within reason). Hopefully within a few weeks I will have gotten my head into it completely again and in the correct head-space!! Fingers crossed the time is now!!!

I honestly think it is just a greed thing and no willpower, I tell myself not to but find myself going into the shop and picking up chocolate & crisps and I constantly say I should not be eating this as I stuff my face with them!!

Thank you Rosie:thankyou:

Well Alycyn you certainly are showing yo DO have will power as the treats you bought are all still there. Well done you! Thank heavens for this place, a lot of us would find it an even bigger struggle than it already does without the support.

All was going to plan today until 2 cookies 'fell' into my mouth at work :( having a free dinner and fruit for pudding.... Unless an egg and spoon falls into my mouth as well??!??

Hi Eveyone, I havn't been on mini mins for ages...But I will succeed in getting the last stone off! Good luck to everyone doing SW from home, I hope you all have a brilliant week. xx

Right today is going well! I have not been as hungry since my massive breakfast.. Bns chips in the oven as we speak and enjoying my measured vino as a treat.. The house is awfully quiet - just me and the kitten! I think this is like the second time ever since the kids that I have had a night alone at home!
H ope everyone having a grand day Xx

Hello girls

Only just managed to get out of bed today. Had a chest infection. Been off plan as a result. Fed up feeling cold!

Hopefully it'll warm up soon!

Hello girls

Only just managed to get out of bed today. Had a chest infection. Been off plan as a result. Fed up feeling cold!

Hopefully it'll warm up soon!
oh Grannie sorry you have not been feeling well. Hope you get better soon. It is very cold and apprantly more to come. My flat was freezing even with al the electric storage heaters on high.

Evening all! I actually think I've been on plan today, my red days are sooooo lovely, I remember lol

Planning was my key in the beginning but as long as I have super free food in the house, I'm usually ok! Until I got to target that worked ha x

Well I have to report that 2 of the 4 egg and spoon i won in a work competition fell into my mouth and my son had the other 2, on the upside they are gone now so thats that, back on it again tomorrow and i have an appointment with my zumba dvd!!! :)

I've been off plan, nothing too horrific but I have a migraine as I left it too late to eat :( asda sandwich for lunch with some walkers squares and a banana. Then red pesto pasta with lots of veg, bacon and salad for dinner. Was yum! Oh and some mini heroes. So not great but nothing absolutely terrible!

Xx

I've been off plan, nothing too horrific but I have a migraine as I left it too late to eat :( asda sandwich for lunch with some walkers squares and a banana. Then red pesto pasta with lots of veg, bacon and salad for dinner. Was yum! Oh and some mini heroes. So not great but nothing absolutely terrible!

Xx

It's just been one of those days today.....onwards and upwards ;)

Back