DOING SW FROM HOME???

We'll get there Jen! I'm having like 2 days on/off have been for ages! Stupid really, as it's just lack of planning that's doing it x

My mom gave me a can of tarka dhal soup from m&s to try-its a 400g can. Thank you very much! X

Hi Summer I could only find a 225g packet it was 2 syns. A good rule of tumb is 1 syn per 20 call hope this helps

If anyone is on early, how do you do sw hash browns? Grate potato, squeeze excess water and mix with onion, fry........is that it?

Hi Summer I could only find a 225g packet it was 2 syns. A good rule of tumb is 1 syn per 20 call hope this helps

Just a note that the 20 calories equals one syn rule only works for foods with no free allowances, eg crisps, cake, chocolate etc - it wouldn't work for soup as that will have 'free calories' like the stock, veggies, lentils etc :)

If anyone is on early, how do you do sw hash browns? Grate potato, squeeze excess water and mix with onion, fry........is that it?

Yup, that's about it! Lots of seasoning (salt helps drain water too) and make sure you really squeeze the potato to get all the moisture out other wise it won't go crispy xx

Hi ladies wondering if someone can suggest something. I've been following the plan (green days) 100% since January and I've only lost 4lbs. I'm wondering if it would be worth my while trying a different plan, I'm thinking EE as I'm not a huge meat eater.

Now is the only difference one less of each hex and more superfree (1/3 of my plate?)? I've always struggled with trying to get my head around it which is why I never bothered to do it in the first place.

I'm getting to the point where I have lost very very very slowly and for the loss it hasn't been worth the effort put in to it if you see what I mean. I'm just wondering what might kick start things or any other suggestions that might be helpful. I'm getting to the point of wondering what the point is if nothing is really happening.

Suggestions etc on a post card.

We'll get there Jen! I'm having like 2 days on/off have been for ages! Stupid really, as it's just lack of planning that's doing it x

I feel a bit like that although the closer i get to weigh in day the more i stick to it lol silly really I'm only cheating myself....what can i say i love chubby food :D

Hi ladies wondering if someone can suggest something. I've been following the plan (green days) 100% since January and I've only lost 4lbs. I'm wondering if it would be worth my while trying a different plan, I'm thinking EE as I'm not a huge meat eater.

Now is the only difference one less of each hex and more superfree (1/3 of my plate?)? I've always struggled with trying to get my head around it which is why I never bothered to do it in the first place.

I'm getting to the point where I have lost very very very slowly and for the loss it hasn't been worth the effort put in to it if you see what I mean. I'm just wondering what might kick start things or any other suggestions that might be helpful. I'm getting to the point of wondering what the point is if nothing is really happening.

Try EE to see if it suits you. That is the way I have done all the way through with a few Red/Green. Have lots of superfree, avoid proccesed food and drink lenty of water, Black tea/coffee/herbal. Good luck

Hi I would try the EE, it will do no harm and the change in the foods may shock your body, sometimes change is good. If you do not eat much meat, do you eat fish? I do mostly EE (when I can stick to plan) and a couple of red & green days every so often, just started doing this as my C at class said you had to do a full week of one option even thought the book says choose a day at a time!!!

Good luck and perhaps link us to a food diary and we can see what you are eating and perhaps point somethings out to you that you may not have noticed xx

Yup, that's about it! Lots of seasoning (salt helps drain water too) and make sure you really squeeze the potato to get all the moisture out other wise it won't go crispy xx

How do you get it to stick together?

El x

When you squeeze all the water out it just sticks together, it's best cooked like 1 big hash brown pancake and keep pressing it down when it's cooking. I love them!

When you squeeze all the water out it just sticks together, it's best cooked like 1 big hash brown pancake and keep pressing it down when it's cooking. I love them!

Thats me sorted for a lovely meal sometime! ooooh sounds so lush I wanna make them now!!!! x

Hi I would try the EE, it will do no harm and the change in the foods may shock your body, sometimes change is good. If you do not eat much meat, do you eat fish? I do mostly EE (when I can stick to plan) and a couple of red & green days every so often, just started doing this as my C at class said you had to do a full week of one option even thought the book says choose a day at a time!!!

Good luck and perhaps link us to a food diary and we can see what you are eating and perhaps point somethings out to you that you may not have noticed xx

Ill be honest I always struggle with EE. I think its the 3rd superfree that I struggle with for dinner time. Tea is ok because Im at home and I love Veggies with my tea anyway but at lunch I just dont wanna be muching on Salad or ODing on fruit because I get sick of it easy. I like a bit of variety!!!

My old C used to say week at a time and stick with it but Im confused then as to why they are called green and red "days", why not green and red "weeks"?????

xx

Hashbrown success, lush and totally stuck together, woo! I squeezed the life out of it in a tea towel, added some spring onion and lots of s&p, gorgeous!

Thanks Priya, can't get the stupid thing the right way round tho lol xx

On it today, so far!

Definitely try ee, might shake things up a bit ;-)

Back