DOING SW FROM HOME???

can some kind soul please tell me i've done this correctly. I'm trying ee and trying to get my brain around it

For breakfast I had 2 sausages, a mushroom omelet to the point where it wouldn't stick together as many mushrooms, lots of toms, and baked beans. if that is correct nothing on there is synned??

Depends which sausages you used hun x

ok in case I can't find them asdas Lincolnshire and just realised I ate 10 syns! So not worth it!!! Well a lesson learned about EE at least. Oh well on to lunch which I have figured out!

Last edited:
Well, march is clearly not my month for slimming! 1/2 on for me, but I have said all week I would just accept whatever this week... Though I had hoped for a maintain... Considering I did eat birthday treats and drink booze that's ok. I've upped my fluid to try to sort out the troubles with medication.. Maybe I am just going to have to accept a kind of maintaining streak until I am off the meds..... That's a whole month of going nowhere, and I don't like it... I feel so much better than I did when I was my start weight, but it does get a bit demotivating after a while!
Might chop and change plan this week and throw in a few green.... Maybe my body is just bored... Anyway... Yet AGAIN.... I am drawing a line!
Smile, and here's to the next week :) xx

ok in case I can't find them asdas Lincolnshire and just realised I ate 10 syns! So not worth it!!! Well a lesson learned about EE at least. Oh well on to lunch which I have figured out!

Weight watchers sausages are only 0.5 syns and really quite yummy. Also Asda meat free burgers are nice and only 1 syn each. Linda maccartney mozzarella burgers are gorgeous and 4 syns each x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

can some kind soul please tell me i've done this correctly. I'm trying ee and trying to get my brain around it

For breakfast I had 2 sausages, a mushroom omelet to the point where it wouldn't stick together as many mushrooms, lots of toms, and baked beans. if that is correct nothing on there is synned??

I'm thinking baked beans would have to be part of your 2/3 plate as they are only free on GREEN they would not count towards your 1/3 SUPERFREE

Maybe you could have grilled toms/ mushrooms with a plain omelette next time if you were having trouble cooking it!!!

Good luck with your lunch :)

It has been a very quick morning (it is already 1145). Been catching up on emails but everytime one got cleared I had another 2 in my inbox!!

Still snowing here though only see glimpses when out in the workshop. Dont think it is lying. I actually thought it was getting nicer as I drove home yesterday to blue skies and the sun shining and a lovely clear night with the moon out – woke up this morning to more snow :(

Getting hungry and so looking forward to lunch as it is my leftover dinner :D and it is scrumptious :drool: but I need to wait till 1330. Its too long and afternoon if I have earlier as I finish @ 4.

Hope you are all having a good day - donuts in the canteen will need to close my eyes when I go in or sit with my back to them!

x

I did count the baked beans as my 2/3 side. I had that many mushrooms hence it not sticking. Slowly getting the hang of this though I think, I'm not sure if I trust this plan yet we'll see at weigh in

Lovely couple of days with my friend being up to see me been prety good food wise mainly salads and cold meats and ahem some cheeses (he bought them not me), just writing up my calories for the last couple of days now hmm hate doing that as I always find I've eaten more than I thought... Nice SW friendly salad and cold meats for dinner for me tonight

2lb off for me, so hoping doing the 5;2 diet along with SW has kick started my weight loss again We'll see what happens when I weigh in next...

Hope everyone is having a good day xxx

I did count the baked beans as my 2/3 side. I had that many mushrooms hence it not sticking. Slowly getting the hang of this though I think, I'm not sure if I trust this plan yet we'll see at weigh in
Cool! I just wanted to check!!
I tried EE, and I wouldn't say I don't trust it, I just don't get it!
I am going to mix it up this week thought as I do a lot of red, and I am currently stuck in a rut!
Good luck!

I don't quite get it either, but might as well give it a go. See what happens at wi and if it doesn't work I'll switch between green and ee and if that doesn't work then I might just as well give up.

I don't quite get it either, but might as well give it a go. See what happens at wi and if it doesn't work I'll switch between green and ee and if that doesn't work then I might just as well give up.

Never give up, sw works! Does take a little time to get into what works for you xx

Fed up with this blimin wintery weather now! Had a lush family day out today but had to leave early as was sooooo cold, Henry was turning blue!

no need to give up!! It can just take a bit of time to find what works best for your lifestyle - its a very flexible diet!
You will be fine :)

EE works. you can have baked beans if you want. Your meal was EE with exception of sausages. Basically EE is eating combination of Green, Red with 1/3 of plate superfree fruits & veg.

No need to give up. Just give it a chance and it works. I am an example of it.

Standard Sausages are not free of any plan. The book I have is Jan 2012 and syn values for grilled pork sausages are as follows:
1 thin cumberland or lincolnshire sausage = 2.5 2.5 3.5
1 thick cumberland or lincolnshire sausage - 5.0 5.0 7.5
1 premium pork sausage = 4.0 4.0 7.5

Baked beans are free foods (ie not superfree) on EE & Green - but are a HexB (for a fairly small portion) on Red.

Yesterday was a really good day at work. resisted donuts left in canteen again.

I did not go str8 home aft work & OH got KFC so ended up with one. Friend in hosp with cancer and I was jst thinking here i am worrying about weight when she is struggling with something so much more. I no this is not the way to think (in hindsight I no this is not the way to think) but I calculated everything and I am still within syns so just need to be good today & tomorrow for weigh in on sat.

Going to look at a 2nd car tonight so going to be making 5 spice sticky gammon & noodles which is quick, simple & tasty.

Hope everyone has a good day, will need to catch up on the threads as never really read yesterday x

Weigh day today. Another 2 and a half off. Very pleased and will keep going now as the 10's are now in sight. How you are all having a lovely sunny Thursday and have a lovely Easter x

Hey girls!
Still catching up on all the chat but just wanted to say hi!
I STS this week which I'm happy about! Can't wait to get stuck into SW again but our kitchen is still not finished :( My folks have had murder with the company as it was all supposed to have been completed in 2 weeks and now it's nearly 6! Jeeze!
Hope your all well!
We've had our mortgage accepted and opened joint account etc so just waiting on the survey report and praying nothing is wrong with the house! Will keep you updated when I know more xx

Hi Everybody, well the sun has finally come out and the snow is gone thank god. Almost finished for the day with a four day weekend to look forward to, didn't start off too well, had a hot cross bun for eleveness than 2 chocolate small bunnies and the HR manager just gave us all Cadbury Cream eggs Easter egg!!

Dont think I'll weigh in this week.

Any hows hope you all have a lovely Easter and dont eat too much.

Polly xx

Fingers crossed Tilly xxx

Back