DOING SW FROM HOME???

Ooh cheeky... I just had an egg waffle (5), 12g squirty cream (1.5) with some blueberries on top!

The squirty cream is not my usual style as I normally would use creme fraishe.... But it was quite a cheeky treat!

ok, I know I'm not supposed to be hungry but I'm starving on ee. I guess it doesn't help if it's almost *week. I think I'm going to basically give this week a whole miss and start officially on Tuesday after getting my head around this. I'm not sure about this plan to begin with and the fact I'm hungry isn't helping that. Plus only 4lbs in 3 months really makes me wonder if this is worth the effort

Hi girls sorry for the delay been a little busy this week! Well i lost another 2lb at WI so happy that its still comin off plus it was star week! hope everyone's ok :) xx

Oh i am SO having a off week, it's just been one thing after another and i finally managed to find the m&s chocolate hot cross buns....oh dear i think we can all guess what happened next i think I'm going to have a teeny rest and pick it back up in a week when I'm back at work and have regained some sense of control! :)

Its ok I ended up having a cornflake bun with mini eggs in it today that my daughter made me at Beavers :D I did share it with her, my hubby and my mum though lol.

Having a annoying time at moment health wise as got headache a lot and tired plus made up with cold. Had blood tests and my vitamin D levels are low. Am on the depo injection so will be not going back on that and I have a DEXA scan on Tuesday :/

Hi everyone i am so seriously considering doing sw from home, in the past i have failed miserably but i dont feel any better going to group especially as my new c is rubbish too:sigh:

You can definitely do sw from home, we are all proof of that. This little thread is full of amazing, inspirational people that will help pretty much any time of day, far better than s group once a week (in my opinion!)

Good luck with it and ask anything you like, we're a lovely, friendly, chatty bunch! xxx

Morning all! So who is being really good and abstaining from hot cross buns today? My wi showed sts today so ok with that right now. Gonna start again after easter and have been waiting for those clocks to change so I can run in the evenings again, woo! Maybe we might have a sign of spring too!

Anyone got exciting plans this weekend?

xxx

Jen I am excited about clock change too as it means I can go walking in the evenings. Managed to lose 1/2 lb this week on maintenance - not intentional but think because I am not used to it yet.

Saw lovely Hot cross buns - different flavours but resisted as was not worth 10 syns. Instead but this savoury snack. It is like Hoola hoops but much lighther and fro 6 syns you get 50-55 rings which is a lot, they are not as dense as Hoola hoops.

Are you taking your kids to Funfare or are they too young.

Well, Oliver would love it but too young for Henry really. Also loads of money on trashy things! We're going to national trust today, probably Dyrham Park near Bath, they've got an easter egg hunt on which Oliver will love.

I've had 2 hot cross buns, off to walk them off in a bit!

x x

Jen I am excited about clock change too as it means I can go walking in the evenings. Managed to lose 1/2 lb this week on maintenance - not intentional but think because I am not used to it yet.

Saw lovely Hot cross buns - different flavours but resisted as was not worth 10 syns. Instead but this savoury snack. It is like Hoola hoops but much lighther and fro 6 syns you get 50-55 rings which is a lot, they are not as dense as Hoola hoops.

Are you taking your kids to Funfare or are they too young.

Rosie this is where your maintenance comes in! You aren't losing so have a hot cross bun!! Just 1 tho not like 4 xxx

Rosie this is where your maintenance comes in! You aren't losing so have a hot cross bun!! Just 1 tho not like 4 xxx
It is true. I would eat only 1 but could not bring myself to buy them - sad I know. Normally I buy a pack and stick in freezer but I am at my parents (they are away) and when I leave turn everything off.

Had a piece of toast with home made marmalade - so that tasted similar and I am happy now.

Oooh toast and marmalade! That might have solved my breakie dilemma... :p Can't wait to get back to SW now, just so fed up of eating badly! It's like a vicious circle :\ I know I still get bad food cravings on SW, but much less than this!!

No plans for Easter weekend other than relax :p And maybe have a glass of wine on Sunday as Lent will be over!! ;D x

Ain't had toast & marmalade for years lol
I made my own as my brother bought saville oranges by mistake and they did not know what to with me so he brought it for me and I made a version which is darl & tangy - lots of peel and yummy. So when I ued it on toast it tasted like hot cross buns.

ok a couple of questions about ee and then I think I am ok to get on with it. Can I considering it like green except 1/3 superfree (does this have to be with the meal or can I use the superfree as snacks before/after it?) and only on e hexa/b? If so then got my head around it.

The other thing I'm wondering is if I make superfree soup is that food abuse? and can I then eat that soup to start with and then don't have to really worry about adding tons of vegs to the meal?

thanks, I just wasn't sure if I could cheat that way. As much as I love veg and I can eat a whole plate full, sometimes it gets a bit much. This way I can have veg on a plate and veg in a bowl and it be counted.

Back