DOING SW FROM HOME???

thanks, I just wasn't sure if I could cheat that way. As much as I love veg and I can eat a whole plate full, sometimes it gets a bit much. This way I can have veg on a plate and veg in a bowl and it be counted.

The whole idea of having 1/3 superfree is to fil you up so you don't over indulge on free food. you can have soup before, during or after. same goes with fruit & veg. If you wish you can have your HEXs & syns as snacks. Basically you can eat as normal as you want without the extra oil, junk, etc. Yes you can do it a Green day with 1/3 sur Red with 1/3 superfree. You are not bound by combining them. Just experiement a little and you get the hang of it. Good Luck.

Morning all. My eldest son is going to be 8 on Sunday, so we are all going out for a meal. I have already checked the menu and know what I am having. Luckily, my boys don't like hot cross buns so I haven't bought any. Had a friend round for dinner last night and I cooked her all slimming world. Double meat free burger with cheese, slimming world chips and salad followed by eaton mess. She was very complimentary and seemed to like it all. Just wondered if anyone might have a yummy soup recipe they would like to share. Never cooked soup before so thought I would give it a go. Have a fab Easter everyone and remember to be good x

Morning all. My eldest son is going to be 8 on Sunday, so we are all going out for a meal. I have already checked the menu and know what I am having. Luckily, my boys don't like hot cross buns so I haven't bought any. Had a friend round for dinner last night and I cooked her all slimming world. Double meat free burger with cheese, slimming world chips and salad followed by eaton mess. She was very complimentary and seemed to like it all. Just wondered if anyone might have a yummy soup recipe they would like to share. Never cooked soup before so thought I would give it a go. Have a fab Easter everyone and remember to be good x
I make a all in one soup (more like stew/soup).

Chop/sliced onion, garlic, any veg you have (carrot, cabbage, celery, mushroom, tomato,potato, leek, swede, broccoli ....), piece of chicken or any meat you have left over, spices anything you want. Bring toboil and then simmer for a couple of hours. Turn off and let it stand for a while. Then heat up and have it. I toast a piece of braed, put grated cheese (HEXA), under grill sprinkle loads of Black pepper. You can cut into pieces and put in soup to soak up liquid and fills you up nicely or have it seperatly. I love soup but have not had for a couple of weeks. You can sprinkle with chili flakes, coriander/parsely leaves. Enjoy

I'm like you, not a big soup maker as it never seems to go right. I just made one with roasted BNS, cut up veg (turnip, carrot, onion, water, stock cube, garlic, bit of allspice and ginger) relatively small and heated it on the hob till soft, then I hand blended it. I have to say this one is the best so far! I'm starting to get the hand of soup, before I added reduced salt cubes which is why it never had any flavour

I make a all in one soup (more like stew/soup).

Chop/sliced onion, garlic, any veg you have (carrot, cabbage, celery, mushroom, tomato,potato, leek, swede, broccoli ....), piece of chicken or any meat you have left over, spices anything you want. Bring toboil and then simmer for a couple of hours. Turn off and let it stand for a while. Then heat up and have it. I toast a piece of braed, put grated cheese (HEXA), under grill sprinkle loads of Black pepper. You can cut into pieces and put in soup to soak up liquid and fills you up nicely or have it seperatly. I love soup but have not had for a couple of weeks. You can sprinkle with chili flakes, coriander/parsely leaves. Enjoy

Do you put any stock in it?

I just have very simple and easy soups, favourite is bns and carrot. Boil with a couple of stock cubes, paprika, s&p, chilli. Simple as that! I love soup, if you make a massive batch you have something super free everyday that's really tasty!

I just have very simple and easy soups, favourite is bns and carrot. Boil with a couple of stock cubes, paprika, s&p, chilli. Simple as that! I love soup, if you make a massive batch you have something super free everyday that's really tasty!

How long to you boil it for Jenny and does it matter what stock cube you use? X

Hi everyone - I have been hanging around here for a few months now and feel like I know you all already :) Have done SW before a few years ago and lost a couple of stone but it has slowly crept back on so in the New Year I decided to get back on track again. I have never attended classes - did consider it for the motivation but its not really my thing. Love SW as I have a really big appetite and I don't feel like its a diet. My weight loss is quite slow now - about 1lb a week but I'm happy as long as its going the right way - I tend to save my sins for the weekend - not sure if this is the right way but its working ok and gives me something to look forward to :p
Great to meet you all - reading your posts has really helped me this last few months x

Hi everyone - I have been hanging around here for a few months now and feel like I know you all already :) Have done SW before a few years ago and lost a couple of stone but it has slowly crept back on so in the New Year I decided to get back on track again. I have never attended classes - did consider it for the motivation but its not really my thing. Love SW as I have a really big appetite and I don't feel like its a diet. My weight loss is quite slow now - about 1lb a week but I'm happy as long as its going the right way - I tend to save my sins for the weekend - not sure if this is the right way but its working ok and gives me something to look forward to :p
Great to meet you all - reading your posts has really helped me this last few months x

Hi and welcome! xx

Welcome. We are a friendly bunch and like supporting each otehr. any questions just ask an dsomeone will answer quickly.

Mmm Cajun Seasoned Chips done in the Acrifry!! Delish!!
Does anyone know does the Actifry work if you use Frylight instead of actual oil? x

Mmm Cajun Seasoned Chips done in the Acrifry!! Delish!!
Does anyone know does the Actifry work if you use Frylight instead of actual oil? x

It does, but apparently the fry light isn't very good for the machine - some people swear it's what's cause the actifry to blow up!! I'd recommend getting spray oil (like the Fillipo Berio one) which are 0.5 syns for 7 sprays so would basically be negligable on a batch of chips (as long as you don't eat the lot yourself ;D) :) x

Morning everyone. Hope you all had a good friday and avoided too many Hot xcross buns and choccies. Wish the sun would make its mind up about shining on us today.

This weather is doing my head in now! I don't mind wrapping up warm but my littlest turns a bit blue at times so that's normally the sign to get indoors!

Back