DOING SW FROM HOME???

This weather is doing my head in now! I don't mind wrapping up warm but my littlest turns a bit blue at times so that's normally the sign to get indoors!

Glad I'm not the only one getting fed up haha! Was just in the kitchen, minding my own business baking and glance out the window to see more effing snow flakes!!! :mad: Some of the kids at the nursery go a bit blueish as well when it's cold, feel so bad having to take them outside haha!

Hope everyone's doing alright? I bet a lot of us are all off plan this weekend, but never mind! Easter is the biggest Christian event of the year so we always celebrate in this house, and a big part of that celebration is sharing yummy food! I'm aiming to get back at it on Tuesday though... Eeek! Would say Monday, but it's another bank holiday and will give me a chance to finish any lurking chocolates/biscuits ;D

Ooh, meant to add as well! Look at these cute biscuits I just made:

Easter Free From Biscuits.jpg

Free from dairy, gluten, wheat, egg and soya! Taste really good as well, which shocked me as I usually hate free from and can really tell the difference! x

Happy Easter. What a golorious day. After brekkie going for a walk on the Downs. Have a great day everyone and keep off choccies & Hot Xbuns.

Happy Easter everyone :) no abstaining from chocolate over here... At least not today anyway! There's also a bottle of white zinfandel rose in the fridge that's calling my name ;D xx

I everyone, my little 2year old has eggs galore! I felt so tempted and teased, not to mention the fact that there's a amazing american hot dog man local to us that I WANT so so bad. So I've cracked,due to weigh in on tuesday, scales r only showin 1/4 lb loss so I've ate a creme egg and binged a little. I've decided am going to take a week off start again next tuesday total afresh! 9weeks and I've lost 2stone, not cheated one little bit, I feel a bit guilty now but I no I have the determation to get back on corse! - how's everyone doing xxx :---))

I've eaten and drank so much today! But well I'll start again on Tuesday, hope everyone had a lovely day

Morning all hope everyone is good

Busy few days managing not to go too overboard on the choccies. The wine though is another matter. Going to have a normalish day today then back on it tomorrow. Setting some goals to keep me motivated throughout the month and starting 30 day squat challenge today if my knees are up to it

Ks 2stone in 9 weeks is awesome so dont feel bad for treating yourself occassionally

I've had a terrible week! Starting to feel the jeans getting tighter, uh oh. On nights this week so might actually do 5:2 this week as I'll be asleep for most of the day! How many calories in grilled chicken breast?

14 easter eggs in the house has been tough!

x x x

I feel so much beefer after binging to the xtreme yesterday and today,but I'm having a week off defo, I deserve it lol, just keep amagining I put a stone on or something, god I hope not,these 9weeks of SW have changed my outlook on diets and the way I used to be, but I still can't refuse a easter egg:(.. I'm tempted to hit the exercise bike for 30mins.. But I no its kinda pointless. Looking forward to my dinner tonight a stew with pastry, moment on the lips lifetime on my hips!:( can't belive how guilty I feel for having a week off lol. X

Exercise is never pointless! Do it, as you're burning off something you wouldn't usually have done, so definitely worth it!

Hello all - I'm back!

Today's my last day of freedom and then back on the SW wagon tomorrow (with a little 5:2 in for good measure!).

Just about to meal plan for the week. Scales were saying 12st 1lb yesterday, am hoping 4 days of being good will get that back into the 11s by weigh in on Saturday.

Hope you've all had a lovely Easter, personally I'm sick of the sight of chocolate and that is something I never thought I'd say! Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well a kinda sw day, all my meals totally sw but did eat half an easter egg so all syns on that! I'll get there :-D

Well a kinda sw day, all my meals totally sw but did eat half an easter egg so all syns on that! I'll get there :-D
Jen 1/2 an egg is not going to hurt (as long as it was not one of those massive ones). How many more night shifts before you finish.

Jen 1/2 an egg is not going to hurt (as long as it was not one of those massive ones). How many more night shifts before you finish.

Really horrid shifts for my last week, mon, wed, fri and sat night. When they expect me to sleep, they don't care! So I finish on mon, 4 shifts to go! Was a good girl overnight, snacked on satsumas, apple, alpen light bar and 2 small chocolate crispy cakes at 2 syns each so not too terrible. Off to bed now, am shattered xx

Well here's a strange thing............................. I didn't weigh in on Saturday as I have visitors over staying with me, we had fish and chips on Friday, Easter tradition, lots of wine, chocolate, nuts etc. so I got on the scales this morning and I'm half a pound down!!! Go figure? I really don't understand it but I'm not complaining, back on track now and hoping for a pound off this week to get to my next mini goal of 4 stone.

Hope you are all well and didn't do too much damage over the weekend.

Polly

Well here's a strange thing............................. I didn't weigh in on Saturday as I have visitors over staying with me, we had fish and chips on Friday, Easter tradition, lots of wine, chocolate, nuts etc. so I got on the scales this morning and I'm half a pound down!!! Go figure? I really don't understand it but I'm not complaining, back on track now and hoping for a pound off this week to get to my next mini goal of 4 stone.

Hope you are all well and didn't do too much damage over the weekend.

Polly
Polly be a bit careful this week as normally it takes 5-7 days to put weight on - does not go on straight away. Have a good sunny day. At least it is sunny here for time being and I have heard tomorrow too- could spring be on its way.

Hello again!!

Various birthdays (including my own!!), anniversary and Easter now out of the way. Gonna attempt to get back on track on sw (plus 5:2).
The faffing about has got to stop!! Currently weigh in at 10st 12lbs, it`s all on my tummy so I look pregnant (NO!!)
Hope my target of 8st 10lbs is not too outlandish.

Talking about pregnancy, found out the other day I`m gonna be a grandma again!! grandchild number six is on it`s way :)

Back