DOING SW FROM HOME???

I feel so much beefer after binging to the xtreme yesterday and today,but I'm having a week off defo, I deserve it lol, just keep amagining I put a stone on or something, god I hope not,these 9weeks of SW have changed my outlook on diets and the way I used to be, but I still can't refuse a easter egg:(.. I'm tempted to hit the exercise bike for 30mins.. But I no its kinda pointless. Looking forward to my dinner tonight a stew with pastry, moment on the lips lifetime on my hips!:( can't belive how guilty I feel for having a week off lol. X

I'm having a week off too, had got to my usual bored point, but after a few days now looking forward to getting back on it when i go back to work, I don't think I've done too much damage and if i have, it'll come off again so not too bothered:)

Hello again!!

Various birthdays (including my own!!), anniversary and Easter now out of the way. Gonna attempt to get back on track on sw (plus 5:2).
The faffing about has got to stop!! Currently weigh in at 10st 12lbs, it`s all on my tummy so I look pregnant (NO!!)
Hope my target of 8st 10lbs is not too outlandish.

Talking about pregnancy, found out the other day I`m gonna be a grandma again!! grandchild number six is on it`s way :)

Congrats honey

I'm fed up of looking like I pregnant too, it's all on my stomach, I'm fed up of people even asking if I'm expecting again.....

So miffed this morning after struggling to loose 2 pounds in the last three weeks it's back on with yet another pound to boot after 3 days off plan and I didn't even go insane over easter with my eating.

yes I ate normal meals and had wine, but I cut down on the calories by having light or no breakfasts and just a main meal, my main egg is intact and taunting me from the mantlepiece, I know if I open it I'll eat the lot so just had four of the snacksize mini eggs and two creme eggs over the weekend...

Dtermined to loose weight this month, I have only one weekend to have an excuse to be off plan it's my eldests daughter and our anniversay the weekend after next, so we'll be having a couple of meals out but other than that I'm going to be on plan 100% and up my exercise again now along with 30 day squat challenge... if that doesn't work then I give in..

Congrats honey

I'm fed up of looking like I pregnant too, it's all on my stomach, I'm fed up of people even asking if I'm expecting again.....

When my son first got married about 17 years ago I was 43 and looked pregnant in the photos and also I was starting the menopause..(not that I realised that,I thought I was pregnant a couple of times and was horrified - no way did I want to be that age with a new baby)..... so I started to lose weight and lost 4 stone and felt great heading towards 50! I thought if I didnt want to be pregnant then why look that way... that gave me a real kick up the backside with a reality check.... now heading towards my 60's I put the weight back on, with all the aches and pains I had to give up my Ceroc dancing which I had been doing for 15 years and loved.. Now I dont want to be decripit and elderly not being able to move around with being overweight..... soI have started it all over again with a determined mind set that it is for my health now.. Hubby and I want to be able to get back on our bikes this summer! We MUST NOT give up and think about the things we miss!

Oooh I got one of those in the poundshop a few weeks ago Jen, it's still in the wrapper lol, might get it out as it's got to be easier than 30 DS, tell us how you get on xx

HI Susie

Great that hubs is doing it with you too and loosing, my hubs just like to say you wanna do it like this then stuff his face with the things he tells me he doesn't eat much of... when he tells me obviously I eat too many vegetables and that my problem sooo annoying he can loose weight easily if he puts his mind to it and does no exercise at all....

Well I am back once again with tail between my legs. I have started back so often over the past month or so that one of these weeks I am actually going to manage a full week on plan!!!

Was home for the weekend so lots of food & drink consumed, met up with friends hadn't seen in years so I was not going to be bothering with the diet. I am hoping to get back onto the C25K tonight with OH starting with me, if he does then it will be outside, if not then it will be on the treadmill but I have just bought new running gear so he better want to go out!!!

I had been keeping my diary on here only and not writing it down so I am going to have to write everything down so I can actually see it in front of me (I keep a spreadsheet that I made which calculates your syns for you), might print this off in A3 and stick to the fridge. Need to wait till office empty!!

Hope everyone having a good day and have all gotten over the easter weekend!!

xx

hi all, im restarting sw tomorrow and will also be doing it from home. Have alot of weight to lose, at least 3/4 stone to begin with! my OH and I are hoping to start a family soon so its really important that i am successful this time!

That was pretty hardcore! I've done it lots before but after a couple of months off exercise, it was tough! Feel amazing tho plus the sun is out, yay :)

Tempted to do a fast day and try 5:2 this week. Not eaten anything yet as been asleep so could totally do 500 calories today, hmmmm not sure?!

hi all, im restarting sw tomorrow and will also be doing it from home. Have alot of weight to lose, at least 3/4 stone to begin with! my OH and I are hoping to start a family soon so its really important that i am successful this time!

Welcome! xxx

Jen just do normal day with lots of sald, veg & fruit. I have been out & about all day and had some pineapple and plums so far. Got some Diect coke chicken so might make a wrap with loads of salad.

Bought a couple of new suits which arrived today. supposed to be size 14 but one trousers is 12 and it fits me perfectly - Never in a million years I'd thought to be 12 - mind not all 12s will fit. I know with skirt I am still 14/16.

It was a lovely day and I needed to go Gloucester so the drive was fab and did not want to come home. Now after dinner time to go walkies on the Downs.

Jen becareful doing exercise on a fast day, particularly if its high impact - don't want any dizzy spells!

SW day today and its gone very well so far!

Muesli for breakfast (2/3 HexA and 1 HexB)
Homemade crustless quiche and salad for lunch (1/3 HexA & HexB -olive oil)
Chicken breast 'pizza' (HexA) & mixed veg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Jen becareful doing exercise on a fast day, particularly if its high impact - don't want any dizzy spells!

SW day today and its gone very well so far!

Muesli for breakfast (2/3 HexA and 1 HexB)
Homemade crustless quiche and salad for lunch (1/3 HexA & HexB -olive oil)
Chicken breast 'pizza' (HexA) & mixed veg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That sounds really nice - which muesli do u use? I bought some sugar free Alpen a while ago but don't think it's included as a HE.

Tomo I'm planning to have -

2x bread from 400g loaf (HEXB) with an egg and mushrooms
Baked potato, beans and salad
Mushroom and potato curry with rice (6syns for reduced fat coconut milk and curry paste - it will be divided into 4 portions)

Hope this is ok! I always get stuck for breakfast ideas!

I really really ache today, gonna drink lots of water and lemons!

Not sure on lunch today, run out of salad. Think I'll have a stir fry and chicken fajitas tonight with bns wedges instead of wraps. Another night shift tonight and haven't got over mon night yet :-( soooo tempting to eat rubbish when you're feeling rubbish

Thanks Jenny!

Sorry your feeling poorly, a nice warm bath will help your aches and pains. The problem with eating rubbish is while your eating it you feel good but afterwards the guilt and regret sets in! I know that feeling too well. Try and do something else to distract you until the urge has gone!!

Back