DOING SW FROM HOME???

I put on 2lbs this week but recently my heart hasn't been in it but I really want to lose 5lb by my wedding anniversary :D I do good then slip up once in week and that's it I go on self destruct - I MUST STOP and start coming on here more often for support. I've even started a food diary and not sticked to that so I must from now on :D

Good luck, I'm sure you will get those 5lbs off. Try go back to basics and write it all down x

I put on 2lbs this week but recently my heart hasn't been in it but I really want to lose 5lb by my wedding anniversary :D I do good then slip up once in week and that's it I go on self destruct - I MUST STOP and start coming on here more often for support. I've even started a food diary and not sticked to that so I must from now on :D

Good plan to come on here. I practically live on here when my motivation is low. It really helps :).

Thanks hun. A long hot bath sounds great so if one of you lovely ladies could pop over and look after my boys lol

I know it's just cos I'm totally shattered from night shift but mainly from 1hr workout yesterday! Not sure how I'll stay awake tonight.

Also decided to start potty training with my youngest, not going too well at the mo!

Hey Jen, I can come and look after the boys for you for a couple of hours so you can have a bit of a pamper. Can do tomorrow morning or Friday.

Hey Jen, I can come and look after the boys for you for a couple of hours so you can have a bit of a pamper. Can do tomorrow morning or Friday.

Arrrr Rosie, that's unbelievably sweet of you! On night shift tonight so boys are at the childminder tomorrow so I can sleep. But we should def meet up. What days are you free? Once I start my new job, will be off thurs and fri's but obviously will have my 2 monkey's in tow! xx

Rosie, just tried to send you a message but you have too many so it wouldn't let me! Are you on Facebook? If so add me, Jenny Leonard, profile pic is my 2 boys in a sand pit xx

Evening ladies

Smurfette stick with it a slip up isn't going to matter if you keep on plan, we all slip sometimes, just shake yourself up and get back on it ((hug))

Almost 100% today just nicked a couple of crisps off the kids oh and a small bite of a Greggs corned beef pasty, but gawd for some reason it's been hard to stay on plan today for some reason... no idea why though... just a day where I've been "I want that baguette, I want that Ice cream, I really really need some clotted cream etc etc"

Nearly bed time now so a cup of tea and I must have one of my hex's at least I guess, got some turkey that needs using so I might have a turkey sandwich in a mo

Have a good evening girls xxxx

Arrghh my brother is off to Afganistan with the army and I am so worried. He is with a great bunch of lads but it seems like each day new fatalities are being reported:( I know I am going to comfort eat and have birthday cake and easter eggs to avoid. Any ideas for sweet filling low syn comfort food guys?

Morning all, weigh day for me today and I have lost another 3 and a half pounds. Next week I will be in the 10's. How exciting is that? I have been so good all over Easter and only had one day off and that was for my son's 8th birthday and we went out for dinner. I made sensible food choices and had cream and custard on my bread and butter pudding lol x

Morning all,
Ruth I'll keep your brother in my prayers, I'm sure he will be ok. Why not make a special effort just for him and then when he is home safe he can be as proud of you as you are of him.

A quick question I noticed alot of you eat Butternut squash chips, do you par boil them like potato chips? I was going to try them.

My step daughter was taken into hospital, she has 4 weeks to go with her pregnancy and has some complications, so we will be on babysitting duty, her poor little 4 year old got the chicken pox yesterday, as I've never had them need to wait a few days before I mind her.

It will be difficult to stick to plan with them around as there will be crisps and sweets around the place but I am going to make a supreme effort. 7 weeks to my holidays and I would love to lose 2 pound a week to give me another stone off. Am going back to basics, weighing my food and writing down every morsal and keeping track of my syns, I've slipped back into a few bad habits this week, with Easter and my family over. So a new start for me from Monday.

Polly

Morning all, weigh day for me today and I have lost another 3 and a half pounds. Next week I will be in the 10's. How exciting is that? I have been so good all over Easter and only had one day off and that was for my son's 8th birthday and we went out for dinner. I made sensible food choices and had cream and custard on my bread and butter pudding lol x
Woohoo. Fantastic loss. Well done. I was good over Easter if anything I have not eaten enough and lost 1/2 lb which is fine on maintenance.

Morning all,
Ruth I'll keep your brother in my prayers, I'm sure he will be ok. Why not make a special effort just for him and then when he is home safe he can be as proud of you as you are of him.

A quick question I noticed alot of you eat Butternut squash chips, do you par boil them like potato chips? I was going to try them.

My step daughter was taken into hospital, she has 4 weeks to go with her pregnancy and has some complications, so we will be on babysitting duty, her poor little 4 year old got the chicken pox yesterday, as I've never had them need to wait a few days before I mind her.

It will be difficult to stick to plan with them around as there will be crisps and sweets around the place but I am going to make a supreme effort. 7 weeks to my holidays and I would love to lose 2 pound a week to give me another stone off. Am going back to basics, weighing my food and writing down every morsal and keeping track of my syns, I've slipped back into a few bad habits this week, with Easter and my family over. So a new start for me from Monday.

Polly
Polly that is an excellent suggestion you made to Ruthie.

Sorry to hear about your step daughter and complications. Hope everything goes well. Imagine you'll be a gran soon.

As for butternut squash just peel, take seeds out and make into chip shape, frylight and put in oven for 20-30 minutes. I use the neck part for chips and use the belly in curries or soup - you can use all parts if you wish.

You'll be fine with crisps & biscuits around just ignore them and pretend you have not seen them and soon you do not see them. I have lots of ceral bars which are around 5 syns each (waste of syns for me) so bagged them up and going to give them to my niece & nephew to use in their lunch box.

Thanks for that Rosielea, so I dont need to par boiled then? great less work!!
You're such an inspiration still losing on maintenance wish I was at that stage.

I'm too young to be a gran ha ha, well not really just feel very young at heart. But I'm very happy to be a step gran.

Polly

Thanks for that Rosielea, so I dont need to par boiled then? great less work!!
You're such an inspiration still losing on maintenance wish I was at that stage.

I'm too young to be a gran ha ha, well not really just feel very young at heart. But I'm very happy to be a step gran.

Polly
Polyy you will get to goal. So far you have done very well and should be proud of your achievements. It took me a long time as I am a slow loser but happy with the results. In my opinion the slower you lose the longer you maintain.

Sorry did not mean to offend by calling you garn. Anyway new addition to the family is exciting. There is nothing wrong to be young at heart. you are the age that you feel. There are days that I feel 10 and other days 500 years old. Just be happy and enjoy life.

Hope it is nice and sunny where you are. Have a fantastic day and enjoy your BNS chips when you make them.

Looks like you're all doing well :)

Ruthie - defo agree with what Polly said! Must be so hard with a brother away fighting for us, but you must be so proud :) Like you said, he's with a good bunch of people so hopefully they'll stick together and watch our for each other :)

Not quite back with you all on SW yet, but I am here! :) Maintaining still at 11st (no idea how?!?!) but definitely still want to lose that 7-14lbs eventually :) Also still doing the 30 day squat challenge - got to do 100 tonight and I'm scared! Can definitely feel a difference in my stamina though :)

Just got back from college early (we've got family coming today from Italy so I thought it'd be nice to actually be here when they get here!!) and had a lovely egg mayo roll made with an egg laid this morning by our lovely hens :D Absolutely loving having chickens and they're so cute! Every time I go out to see them they cluck like mad! Can't wait for the weather to get better so we can let them out more and see them sunbathing :p

Anyone else still got snow where they are?!

What is with this blimin weather! Lovely sun yesterday and now woken up to snow :-( a really tough night shift. Also my youngest was awake 5 times last night so hubby will be very grumpy when he gets home!

Not eaten yet today, just sat here in dressing gown, under a blanket with black coffee!

Well done icurez, steaming ahead! It's amazing given your struggle a few weeks back, well done. What are you doing differently?

Polly, I feel for you. Kids also love cereal bars, raisins, healthy flapjacks, exciting fruit so get some treats in that aren't all bad. You can do it xxx

Laura, crap snow! Well done on maintaining, how an earth you do it I don't know lol :-D

Oh and bns wedges are my staple diet, ha. Chop it all up, pop in a bowl with few sprays of fry light, paprika, bit of chili to coat them all. Bake straight in the oven for 30ish mins. Peeling them can be tough, you need a good knife!

What is with this blimin weather! Lovely sun yesterday and now woken up to snow :-( a really tough night shift. Also my youngest was awake 5 times last night so hubby will be very grumpy when he gets home!

Not eaten yet today, just sat here in dressing gown, under a blanket with black coffee!

Well done icurez, steaming ahead! It's amazing given your struggle a few weeks back, well done. What are you doing differently?

Polly, I feel for you. Kids also love cereal bars, raisins, healthy flapjacks, exciting fruit so get some treats in that aren't all bad. You can do it xxx

Laura, crap snow! Well done on maintaining, how an earth you do it I don't know lol :-D

I don't know how I'm doing it either! Eating terribly :p Piles of chocolate! I reckon it was the no alcohol thing - I bet now I'm back on it it'll all start piling back on again :p x

Back