DOING SW FROM HOME???

Oooh yea, probably the alcohol. When I first cut out the booze I lost loads. Whatever it is, it's great! How's nursery life going, knackered?! xx

Oooh yea, probably the alcohol. When I first cut out the booze I lost loads. Whatever it is, it's great! How's nursery life going, knackered?! xx

Yeah completely haha! Muscles are building up though - as is stamina :p Not looking forward to going up to longer hours though haha - I'll be unconscious before the day is out! :p xx

Hope your step daughter is ok Polly x I have had a huge bowl of pasta and kept syns for vanilla onken with belgian choc options mixed in - does the job of a tub of ice cream for 7 syns!
Good luck with staying on track in this snowy weather!

Jenny, I am doing the 5:2 diet along side sw and it is working a treat for me now. I have lost 6 pounds in 2 weeks and a total of 24 pounds now x

I have just started this week ..again and have lost 3lbs. I have got all the books food directory and have just received the one pot wonder cook book. I think it is the easiest diet ever. Having said that I find varying the meals I cook makes it more bearable. Also it makes me eat fruit. I love very but don't seem to have fruit enough. Good luck

Faye Cheshire:D

Well done Jenny on your loss and welcome to Faye also

Just on my way to work now. I went out last night for dinner, had completely forgotten I'd arranged it last week lol it was Japanese so mainly sushi, fish, rice but also had prawn/veg tempura (bento box) not sure how many syns but ate v lightly during the day and didn't use any syns.

Gonna get back on plan today as its only my third day!!

Hope u all have a good day xx

Right back on it today after a week and a bit off i have gained 4lbs :eek: but i have eaten so much bread I'm not really that suprised, had a good sw brekkie this morning so it's all to play for! :)

Morning ladies...

Jen and Incurez brill weight losses, I think the 5:2 must be shaking things up a bit, my physio yesterday suggestedI tried it just finished my 3rd week and finally my weights moved a little bit in the right direction.. 5lbs off for me this week but part of that is what I put on in carb bloat over the weekend, but not complaining I'm back in the nines just about... after 6 months of stuck of bouncing around, determined to be 100% SW now.

Gpuk if you've eaten a lot of bread it'll be carb bloat and soon drop off again now you're back on plan

Laura well done.. I wish I lost weight when I cut out alcohol, you'd think so as if I drink I end up snacking but no but I guess everyone is different

Welcome aboard Faye

Vinny I dont think sushi is too terrible anyway SW is about fitting in with life and you can't put your social life on hold, just make the right choices

Ruthie you must be so proud of your brother, I can only imagine how hard it is knowing where he is, a friend of mine has all his children and their partners in the forces and I know how worried he is whenever they're on tour.. as Poly said stick with it whilst he's away and imagine how proud he'll be of you when he gets home.

Li, that's fab! You're right, it's probably more of a change to the system thing. Altho, am quite shocked that at 9stone something a health professional still advised loosing weight!!! Add me to mfp again, I ignored you yesterday by accident lol xxx

I'll add you back Jen xx

Nice to know health professionals think it's okay to do 5:2.. I'm only 5 feet though Jen so I am overweight for my height, if only my weight matched my ankle and wrist sizes:giggle:

It's amazing the difference height makes to healthy bmi. I think it's something like half a stone an inch. That's why I say I'm not overweight - I'm under-height. (Quite a bit under-height :))

It's weird isn't it! Like I'm 13st8 but my BMI isn't too bad 27.5 I think, but I'm 5'9. 9 stone something seems insane to me! I think 12st is a reasonable target for my height which is still really high weight wise for a lot of people.

I'm the same height, Charl - and am enjoying watching the BMI numbers tick down - in a few weeks, I'll hopefully cross that border to become Overweight :)

I sneaked a look at the scales yesterday and I'd lost 3lb this week, went for a swim and an aqua class, walked there and back, have been 100% all week... and this morning, when I do my weekly weigh-in on the same scales, it had gone to only a 2lb loss... Grrrrr :(

Back