DOING SW FROM HOME???

I'm not a lover of bns but as chips with paprika etc they're lovely Gpuk

The whole BM weight is werid I was borderline obese when I started but now healthy according to some charts when I haven't lost much weight compared to what others have lost.

grr hubs wants takeaway tonight so looking for healthy choices now think it'll have to be chinese, I wanted indian as it's easier to choose better dishes but little un doesn't like curry and she doesn't want dixy chicken... desicions desicions... I'll cook my own plain rice and noodles and make up some curry sauce so just need to choose a dish to have with it all

I'm back...! Not been too bad, and STS on wed which was ok after a bday drinks night and a family roast :)

Just back from two days away on the Isle of Wight on a b&b boat being run by friends of hubbys from Caribbean.... Much wine and amazing Caribbean food! Including the most amazing rice cooked with coconut milk YUM... and a lot of bad dancing thrown in!
Back on top of things today though I've mostly synned on kettle chips! Quiet night though as oh away for weekend..
Happy Friday all xx

Sounds fab Lou I'vve not tried much carribean food but what I have tried I've liked, keep meaning to try more.. well done on STS

Thank you! Recon might be a gain or sts this week though too... But hope to pull back before Wednesday. Feel all TOTM bloaty today, so I just want to have a bath and go to bed! I think I might be in bed not long after the kids tonight!

the boat was amazing - a 5 bed Dutch barge. Great fun! Friend doesn't like to share his recipe secrets though, so no tips I'm afraid!
:)

Hah I'm not that brave enough to cook it Lou I'm gonna be going down the market lol

Had linda McCartney vege burgers for dinner, they were horrible and now i feel all 'dissatisfied', think I'm going to try and lose myself in a facebook game so i don't cheat as i just want to open my thorntons easter egg thats looking at me and scoff the lot!!

Had linda McCartney vege burgers for dinner, they were horrible and now i feel all 'dissatisfied', think I'm going to try and lose myself in a facebook game so i don't cheat as i just want to open my thorntons easter egg thats looking at me and scoff the lot!!

I prefer asda own meat free burgers. They are smaller but less syns and less expensive. I think they are tastier too x

I've got a really huge Thornton's egg too, only 1500 calories for the whole thing! OMG :O

Lm mozzarella burgers are lush! The only veggie item I like :)

Lm mozzarella burgers are lush! The only veggie item I like :)

I saw the mozerella ones, was temped by the plain ones as they are free, wish i had just made some meat burgers lol was trying a green day but back to EE tomorrow, I'm afraid I did succumb to a small amount of egg...oh well day 1 again tomorrow :rolleyes:

75 syns for an egg?. surely you would not be tempted to eat it all in one go. I suppose if you had it over 5 days that would be 15 syns a day.

Sorry I`ve been so quiet lately, just been SO busy!!

Trying to eek out the ferrero rocher I got for my birthday.
Limiting myself to one a day, no idea of how many syns they are!!

In town at the moment using the library`s computer. Need to wi when I go to Boots (help!!)
Having mince & onions for tea today and will try to make the sauce as low syn as I can..

Can`t mess about in town too much as I want to be back home for the Grand National!!
I`m not a betting girl and not into horses but this has been a family ritual for as lond as I
can remember!!

Hoping Katie Walsh becomes the first lady jockey to win, she was third last year!!

Go Katie!!

What do people think of unsweetened Almond Breeze? I had it with porridge this morning and having it with coffee right now. It is not disgusting but has an odd aftertaste. Has anyone stuck with it and ended up preferring it to milk or is the taste just too different. I want to persevere as it is so low in cals and carbs :)

Couldn`t get used to the taste, sorry!

I usually have 1% milk if my local morrisons have any in stock.
Half the fat of semi skimmed. But doesn`t look like coloured water like skimmed does :D

Couldn`t get used to the taste, sorry!

I usually have 1% milk if my local morrisons have any in stock.
Half the fat of semi skimmed. But doesn`t look like coloured water like skimmed does :D

Thanks :) I do like skimmed milk so that's not a problem. It's just Almond Breeze is so low even compared to that. I'll stick with for a bit and see how I get on :)

Back