DOING SW FROM HOME???

Loving this sunshine today, I actually have washing on the line!

Got some syn free chutney brewing on the stove, and I have just had a big bowl of superfree celery soup!

I did however eat some choc egs with the kids... So I thinking that's my syns for today gone! Oops!

Hope everyone having a good day
x

Well excited for the national! I always get carried away though and bet on loads of horses as I can't pick! So fingers crossed mine come 1st and 2nd to get my money back!!

Having a good food day kinda, going to have loads of nice Italian meats and salady stuff with crusty bread. It's not SW but it's not awful either :)

Have a lovely Saturday everyone xx

Can`t belive I had STS!! After having a few weeks almost off-plan I feel I got away with it!!
Think I`ve got my head sorted to get back on track

Official wi 1lb off for me wheee after staying and gaining forever

Like to say ive been good foodwise but i ate my easter egg ladt night and this morning. At least tempation is gone. ended up having some left over chinese but thats all ive eaten today and ive got charls curry on tge go so itll be a good dinner. Start afresh tomorrow with a nice sw red day planned xx

Well done you two. I am just back from swimming 100 lengths. My boys are away for a week so am going to make the most of being able to exercise without them x

75 syns for an egg?. surely you would not be tempted to eat it all in one go. I suppose if you had it over 5 days that would be 15 syns a day.

Yes choc egg plus the little chocolates. Even if I split it over a week, 1500 calories of chocolate is insane! Giving most of it to hubby!

Defo going to cook Charls curry again it was Lush and guilt free huge portion...

I love syn free food that feels naughty! xxx

And me.. I have to say I'm not very good at cooking curry but that was the best I've ever cooked..mmmm

Yes choc egg plus the little chocolates. Even if I split it over a week, 1500 calories of chocolate is insane! Giving most of it to hubby!

I couldn't give my egg away Jen, I nearly beat hubs up this morning when he tried to steal some of it haha.... Just came on which now explains why I had to eat a huge egg since last night.. craving chocolate again now like mad so I might have to break out the chocolate covered coffee beans a couple of those does the trick

Luckily I don;t have them every month... but gawd when I do have them I'm insane for chocolate

I've been craving chocolate a lot recently and I don't even usually want any lol think its because I know its there so im wanting it :( I am determined to stick to plan for next 4 days :D

I just started but recently flopped , am doing it from home. Starting back up on Monday , just hope I have the strength to do it. But am happy this thread is up. I need all the support I can get

I just started but recently flopped , am doing it from home. Starting back up on Monday , just hope I have the strength to do it. But am happy this thread is up. I need all the support I can get

Welcome! Everyone on here is lovely, theres always someone with the answers! x

Morning everyone, hoping someone can get online and tell me the value of goikoa prestigio chorizo. Not the usual one I buy so I'm not sure what is it on ee, as I know what the usual one I buy is on green. Can't find it in the book either so must be new thanks for any help.

Welcome aboard Cadburygurl love the name that is my one weakness anything Cadbury related

aww smurfette

If anything I eat more chocolate now than ever on SW it's one of my daily syns..

Back