DOING SW FROM HOME???

Naturally, I do not have a sweet tooth, however, since being on teh plan, I feel need for suger (fespite eating a lot of fruits). I buy Heros and have 1-2 of them (2 syns each0 and that usually satisfy my chocolate cravings.

I just started but recently flopped , am doing it from home. Starting back up on Monday , just hope I have the strength to do it. But am happy this thread is up. I need all the support I can get

Me too I was going to wait til next monday when the kids are back but another week on and i might just have gained back everything i have already lost! :( going to start AGAIN tomorrow and just really try to stay on plan and take it 1 day at a time!

I just started but recently flopped , am doing it from home. Starting back up on Monday , just hope I have the strength to do it. But am happy this thread is up. I need all the support I can get

Welcome!!! Check out the diaries and maybe start one up for yourself xxx

Last day of work today, woohoo! I gave my thorntons egg to hubby, was really looking forward to it but it wasn't actually that nice so not wasting syns on that lol

Have a happy Monday all :-D

Last day of work today, woohoo! I gave my thorntons egg to hubby, was really looking forward to it but it wasn't actually that nice so not wasting syns on that lol

Have a happy Monday all :-D
Happy last day of working today. when do you start the new one. Well done for giving the egg to hubby - as you said the syns not worth it.

Morning ladies, hope you are all well.

I am starting a 7 challenge today, want to lose a stone before my hols. I put on two pounds this week, well it was actually over two weeks as I didn't weigh last week. Not at all surprised, too much chocolate, wine, and crisps. Really going to go for it for the next 7 weeks. Going to start writing everything down again as I lost at least 2 pounds a week when I did that before. May even start a food dairy here so you can all have a look and let me know if I am doing it right. Weather permitting going to walk every lunch time and in the evenings as well. If its raining I will be Wii Fit or might even dust off the exercise bike.

Wish me luck.

Polly

Morning ladies, hope you are all well.

I am starting a 7 challenge today, want to lose a stone before my hols. I put on two pounds this week, well it was actually over two weeks as I didn't weigh last week. Not at all surprised, too much chocolate, wine, and crisps. Really going to go for it for the next 7 weeks. Going to start writing everything down again as I lost at least 2 pounds a week when I did that before. May even start a food dairy here so you can all have a look and let me know if I am doing it right. Weather permitting going to walk every lunch time and in the evenings as well. If its raining I will be Wii Fit or might even dust off the exercise bike.

Wish me luck.

Polly

Good luck prolly

Definately do a food diary. It's a really good way to track everything xxx

Good luck prolly

Definately do a food diary. It's a really good way to track everything xxx

Sorry. Good luck Polly (stupid iPhone autocorrect!)

Can I join in with you guys.. I did go to class last year and reached target but after to many holidays and just being pure lazy the weight has crept back on. Don't want to go to class as I'm not a fan if being amongst clicky people and all that clapping just drives me mad..
I need to lose just over a stone and need a kick up the butt to get me on my way..
Look forward to getting to know you all
Sian x

Welcome Sian and alll the other newcomers!!

We`re a happy helpful band here. There`s usually someone thay knows the answer to any of the questions you may have.
Agree with you about the clapping, Sian. That`s one of the reasons I stopped going to class. That and the cost, couldn`t afford the £5
a week.

Just wondering how everyone was today!!

Even though it`s a bit cloudy here in the flatlands of east anglia i`m starting to feel better.
Doc reckons i have S.A.D. always hate winter & generaly can`t function properly in the winter
months.

Now if i could sort out my sleep disorder that really would be a big leap forward!!
(hopsital check up for it on friday!!)

Having yesterday`s leftover lamb for dinner not sure what to have with it yet!!
Granddaughter gad a go at me for eating Shaun the Sheep and his friend Timmy!! :D

Don't want to go to class as I'm not a fan if being amongst clicky people and all that clapping just drives me mad..
x

Hi, I'm with you. I've never been to a group but I just know I would hate it. My Mum does go and she's now at target but she keeps going as part of her routine, she seems to enjoy it - each to their own I suppose :)

I just went back to get the new sw book that came out in the new year!!

Trouble is the class leader lives in my village and i see her sometimes in the local shops.
I`m sure she realises I`m trying to avoid her :)

Thanks! Lots of training which will be fab, just worrying cos haven't done some of the skills for a while. Always pressure to be good on day one!

Really fancy a rice dish tonight. Anyone done a baked rice dish as opposed to pasta bake? Got tuna, veggies and tomatoes xxx

Thanks! Lots of training which will be fab, just worrying cos haven't done some of the skills for a while. Always pressure to be good on day one!

Really fancy a rice dish tonight. Anyone done a baked rice dish as opposed to pasta bake? Got tuna, veggies and tomatoes xxx

Why don't you make a rissoto type of dish. Fry onions then add rice, tomato, veggies, tuna, seasoning. Add some water, bring to boil and then transfer to an oven proof with some foil on to so rice does not burn. Add water little by little until cooked. Serve in salad and sprinkle some grated cheese if you fancy.

Back