DOING SW FROM HOME???

I'm sorry to hear that Alycyn. It is very sad and hard to keep motivated after such a tragic piece of news. Remember though that your health is important and you will be more able to deal with it and support your other friends if you keep yourself healthy.

IM BACCKKK!!!!!!

I went completly and utterly off the rails eating and drinking as much as i wanted and after finally getting into the 9's I'm now back to 10.2! I've been telling myself for weeks, ill start back now this week or tomorrow but that just NEVER happens! But I woke up this morning determined, so I've had a hot water with lemon and a banana and some melon for breakfast and I'm prepared to start over again.
It's my sons communion in 4 weeks time so that should be reason enough for me to get my arse in gear.

So, here I go again - onwards and downwards ;-)
Welcome back haylesm, you have a great reason to get back on track so I'm sure you'll be fine.

What part of Ireland are you from?

Polly

Sorry to hear your sad news Alycyn, life can be so cruel sometimes.

I'm having a good week so far, I'm a serial 'weigher' and hop on every morning, numbers looking good so far. I tried two new things this week, Quorn Chilli which I had with rice last night and tonight I made butternut squash wedges for the first time and had them with the left over chilli and some homemade SW coleslaw very nice it was too.

Going to try something new each week to try and keep my self on track. Might try a curry next week

Polly

Welcome back haylesm, you have a great reason to get back on track so I'm sure you'll be fine.

What part of Ireland are you from?

Polly

Ah thanks Polly!!! I've been good today so far anyway so am just trying to decide what to use my syns on now tonight!

I'm from Kerry, how about you?

Some people might need this - I did

One day a farmer's donkey fell down into a well.

The animal cried for hours as the farmer tried to figure out what to do. Finally, he decided the animal was old, and the well needed to be covered up anyway; it just wasn't worth it to retrieve the donkey.

He invited all his neighbors to come over & help him. They all grabbed a dirt & began to shovel dirt into the well.

At first, the donkey didn't realized what was happening & cried horribly. Then, to everyone's amazement he quieted down. A few shovel loads later, the farmer finally looked down the well. He was astonished at what he saw. With each shovel *of dirt that hit his back, the donkey was doing something amazing.

He would shake it off & take a step up. As the farmer's neighbors

continued to shovel dirt on top of the animal, he would shake it off & take a step up. Pretty soon, everyone was amazed as the donkey stepped up over the edge of the well & happily trotted off..!!!

Always Remember in Life that:

Life is going to throw dirt on you.

The trick to getting out of the well is to shake it off & take a step up.

Each of our troubles is a stepping stone.

We can get out of the deepest wells just by not stopping, never giving up..But by taking a step up.

In this world people will always throw stones in the path of your success, It depends on you..what You make from them A wall or A bridge...!!!

Ah thanks Polly!!! I've been good today so far anyway so am just trying to decide what to use my syns on now tonight!

I'm from Kerry, how about you?

I'm from Dublin, used my syns on treble crunch tonight and had a curly wurly today. Didnt use any syns yesterday!

Hi all, another newbie doing SW from home as the local class doesnt' suit for times. Do ye mind if I join ye all?

This is my second week doing SW properly. First week weigh-in was yesterday and was down 3lbs. Very happy with that and hopefully that downward trend will continue. Have 4 stone minimum to loose, and I'm taking it a half stone at time!

My wi tomorrow I'm nervous, done 2 red days to see if mixing it has any effect. I'm 4lb off a goal of lightest in 4 yrs so this is one goal I want to hit think it'll be a good goal to spur me on

Been an OK day but head not really in it.

Signed up for Race for Life running in Glasgow Green in May. Hoping to raise £150 myself but there are a few of us all doing it so we should raise a few hundred at least. Also I have enquired about jog scotland in my area to join them in the beginners group to try and get fitter and to motivate me to actually do it, it is only 2days a week and I have a treadmill in the house that I am able to use in the inbetween days. Just waiting on them getting back to me.

Hope you are all having a good day x

I dont think I'll of got a 4lb loss but one or two closer would be nice :)
I'm so sad I get excited for wi day I sneak up before my son as he always pinches my scales and I'm like a kid at Christmas wi morning lol

I dont think I'll of got a 4lb loss but one or two closer would be nice :)
I'm so sad I get excited for wi day I sneak up before my son as he always pinches my scales and I'm like a kid at Christmas wi morning lol

Im like that! and when WI is over im impatient and cant wait until its next WI day!!! I think its because every week WI comes along you know you just walked another week closer to your target! ;)

Chicken & chick pea Dahl topped with cheese & sour cream on boiled rice

image-1224782789.jpg

Hi all! First two days at new job done and am absolutely knackered!!! Information overload, so much is different. Feeling really pressured to be good but know it's going to take time.

Well done to all the losses! My wi tomorrow, eeeeeeeek, really want to see a loss.

Oohh, totally assumed I'd need a medium uniform. A nurse there lent me her small, no way it would fit but it does, perfect fit :-D

Hi all! First two days at new job done and am absolutely knackered!!! Information overload, so much is different. Feeling really pressured to be good but know it's going to take time.

Well done to all the losses! My wi tomorrow, eeeeeeeek, really want to see a loss.

Oohh, totally assumed I'd need a medium uniform. A nurse there lent me her small, no way it would fit but it does, perfect fit :-D
Woohoo to small uniform. Noticed you've changed your target - if you lose any more you'll disappear.

Know the feeling of being tired. Look on the bright side that you have your weekends free.

Glad you've had a good first few days!! And well done to the uniform thing, such a cool NSV! Bet it's made you feel great :D

I'm going to get back on SW now I think - we've got the same amount to lose and it'll be good to do this last stone together! I seriously need to sort out the way I'm eating atm haha - I've not put on any weight, but my body is feeling the effects and I feel podgier!! xx

Hi all

not had too bad a day, head still in shock over friends death, jst waiting to hear when funeral is going to be.

Registered for Race for Life today and going to a jog Scotland meeting on Monday, they meet twice a week & help to build up stamina which I need for Race for Life :) Hoping that OH will join me as he been putting on the weight with being offshore now. He won't always make it but if he comes for the 1st few then I won't mind going it alone.

Think my head is in the right place for this now :)

Hope you have all had a good evening x

Ha Rosie, I def won't disappear! I really want to be a comfortable 10 stone something as I keep tipping over 11s. Whilst I'm not running I need do something cos things are getting wobblier lol

Am not silly, will stop!

Yay Laura love, welcome back! Nice to have the oldies on here too xxx

Back