DOING SW FROM HOME???

Need to watch the news, only seen bombing on fb & here.

Well looking at my diary def no where near enuf super free. Been 1 those days where everything was a rush.

Came in & got ready to go out for 1st run with jog Scotland, not as tough as 1st day on C-2 -5K on treadmill but every little helps.

Night all x

Oh my! That's horrific news! Hadnt heard about it until I read it on Toni's fb, just had a look at bbc news, pretty worrying for the London marathon too. Poor people.

Pulled pork is super easy, there's a hairy bikers dry rub recipe, just use that omitting any non SW stuff (I think it's only brown sugar) and def reduce the salt by a lot, and put it in the slow cooker for 8 hours or oven for dunno maybe like 4/5.

It's good to be back Jen! 100% today red day too. Although I've eaten loads so didn't feel like I was even on plan really! X

Hi All,

I'm hoping you will take me under your wing and guide me back into the SW weight loss path......

Here's how I started:

Like most do, I got to the new year and decided now was time to get back into shape. Having had baby#2 in September I thought I best start to loose some of the baby weight, so went along to slimming world.

I had great results too.

Week 1 2/1/13: First weigh in 11st 6lb
Week 2 9/1/13: 11st. -6lb
Week 3 16/1/13: 10st 10lb. -4lb
Week 4 23/1/13: 10st 6lb. -4lb
Week 5 30/1/13: 10st 6lb. Maintained
Week 6 6/2/13: 10st 5lb. -1lb

From that point I decided to stop going, and the slippery slope down hill started.

Weighed myself this evening and I'm 10st 9.5lb and really unhappy and disappointed in myself.

So, now i need dragging back on track.

I've been running for a month some weeks going 3 times, others only once. But am now running 4miles. Yesterday did the 30ds and ache like hell.

Tomorrow I am going food shopping and Wednesday the new me is back.

Looking forward to following you all in your weigh loss success and sharing tips along the way

Kat

Hi Kat, I restarted yesterday too, good luck with your new journey. It was a work day yesterday so went ok, took homemade cupcakes in for the office and didn't have one! And the other half had tea on the table when I got in from work.

Day off today so I'm expecting it to be a bit tougher - planning on gammon, SW roasties and stir fried veg (peppers, asparagus, green beans) for tea.

Have a good day everyone, Em x

Morning all and welcome to the newbies, Well I made my veggie pasta bake and it turned out very nice, made too much which worked out well as I brought the left overs to work for lunch. SW cottage pie made in the fridge for dinner so I'm all set.

Still haven't got back into my walking, may be today...................

Polly

Hello newbies, you'll find us a lovely bunch here. There's always someone to help. Unlike group which is only weekly and the consultant can only give you a few minutes.

Got everything planned foodwise for today. Had fruit @ yogurt for brekkie. Mugshot lined up for lunch. SW cottage pie for tea.

Yesterdays fanta chicken was yummy!

You will! Someone's always here to support to Answer any questions.

Soup for lunch and gammon and SW chips for tea :)

Busy day for me, need to go get dog food and then do a load of Uni work, and get a new passport form sent off. Would they let me fly on may 3-6 if it expires on the 15th may does anyone know?

Grannie, how do you make Santa chicken?? X

Hello newbies, you'll find us a lovely bunch here. There's always someone to help. Unlike group which is only weekly and the consultant can only give you a few minutes.

Got everything planned foodwise for today. Had fruit @ yogurt for brekkie. Mugshot lined up for lunch. SW cottage pie for tea.

Yesterdays fanta chicken was yummy!

Hi Grainneannie how did you make the fanta chicken?

You will! Someone's always here to support to Answer any questions.

Soup for lunch and gammon and SW chips for tea :)

Busy day for me, need to go get dog food and then do a load of Uni work, and get a new passport form sent off. Would they let me fly on may 3-6 if it expires on the 15th may does anyone know?

Grannie, how do you make Santa chicken?? X

Laughing at your typo Charl lol

I wouldn't chance going with your old passport just in case, it would be a shame to ruin your weekend away.

Haha!! Oopsies !

I just called the passport office and if you're a eu res as long as you're travelling when it's valid it's fine. Phew! As otherwise I'd have to go to Durham to make sure I got it in time! Don't need that palava to deal with!

That's good, a weight off your mind.

Haha!! Oopsies !

I just called the passport office and if you're a eu res as long as you're travelling when it's valid it's fine. Phew! As otherwise I'd have to go to Durham to make sure I got it in time! Don't need that palava to deal with!

I was going to say, internal EU is ok but u nd 6months for travelling outwith x

Thanks aly!

Just realised you asked about Fanta Chicken! Sorry! I tend to go by taste & don' t weigh or measure! ?

Here's what I throw in :

Chicken breast
Onion
Mushrooms
Packet of stir fry veg
Can of Fanta Zero
Passata
Worcester Sauce
Chicken Oxo
Water Chestnuts
Bamboo Shoots
Noodles

I do it like a stir fry in the wok. I only put in as much passata as I need, about 250ml. Depends how much sauce you want. Also I don't make the oxo seperate with water. Just crumble it into the sauce.

I tend to guess! Hope it helps, charl.

Thanks for the welcome ladies.

Day 1 back on it hasn't ben too bad and I've kinda done well.

Breakfast: 2weetabix (hexb) with chopped up banana and milk (hexa)

Lunch: salad, rice and tuna. Muller and fruit

Dinner: salad and pasta with Tom sauce with loads of veg in.

Downfall for the day is knowing there's loads of choc raisins in the cupboard - I grab a few each time I go to the kitchen.

Hope everyone else's days gone ok

Morning all!

Still in track for a loss this week (fingers crossed!)
Just had brekkie if fruit & yogurt. Struggle to think of what to have at this time as I don't like cereal and I can't always be bothered to cook breakfast.

Haven't decided on lunch yet. Got the remains of yesterdays SW cottage pie for tea. Gonna soon go for my morning walk. Looks cold and miserable outside!

Got a hospital appointment for my sleep disorder later. Had a machine at home for the last couple of nights to monitor my sleep patterns. Only needed to do it for one night, just had a choice if night. Hope I don't have to stay in overnight!

Back